Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Whatever you want to label it dude. Just quit acting like that kid that ended up on his knees on the ice looking back at the open water. 

Wahhhhhhhhh my TG buddy got a vacation so I must fight tooth and nail to make us accepted here!!!

Give it a rest and quit acting like a child that is GOING TO SHOW THEM!!!! 

13 fucking pages next door of washed up menopausal cheerleaders crying that their old Sorority isn't as cool as when they were there. Unfuckingreal.

Eat a fucking dick you retarded cunt 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Eat a fucking dick you retarded cunt 

Go back to TBP and tell them how tough you are and how you set everyone straight here, should get you some internet cred out of it.

Such a manchild , throwing a fucking tantrum over something that doesn't concern you at all. Another victim ala Woolie.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Go back to TBP and tell them how tough you are and how you set everyone straight here, should get you some internet cred out of it.

Such a manchild , throwing a fucking tantrum over something that doesn't concern you at all. Another victim ala Woolie.

I never said anything like that , why don’t you review your screenshots. Should be in your pms to ckf

you fucking whining little cunt 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never said anything like that , why don’t you review your screenshots. Should be in your pms to ckf

:lol:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol:

Seriously , how pathetic do you have to be to creep other sites and report back to John what gets said there. That’s just so embarrassing I don’t know what it would take to make a person behave like that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Seriously , how pathetic do you have to be to creep other sites and report back to John what gets said there. That’s just so embarrassing I don’t know what it would take to make a person behave like that 

Oh, I think you know, just like everyone else does......

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

LOL, I have received screenshots from time to time from nextdoor, but not once from HSR. I've never been nextdoor myself, nor have I ever asked anyone to look nextdoor for me.  Not that I would ever give them up, but you would be shocked if you knew who they came from. :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

How many of you guys are doing the EXACT same thing? How many TBP members run over here to see what Woolie has started and report back to TBP.  S pump starting threads here all of a sudden???

YOU started an "Official" thread on the goings on around here on TBP.

Self awareness obviously isn't your strong suit.

The entire TBP forum is triggered over FS and what your doing here today is 100% proof. You even bragged that you're trying to get Joel to boot you. So fucking immature it is unfathomable if it wasn't YOU :lol:

Keep it up, I'm dying laughing at your whining:bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

How many of you guys are doing the EXACT same thing? How many TBP members run over here to see what Woolie has started and report back to TBP.  S pump starting threads here all of a sudden???

YOU started an "Official" thread on the goings on around here on TBP.

Self awareness obviously isn't your strong suit.

The entire TBP forum is triggered over FS and what your doing here today is 100% proof. You even bragged that you're trying to get Joel to boot you. So fucking immature it is unfathomable if it wasn't YOU :lol:

Keep it up, I'm dying laughing at your whining:bc:

In my mind they are the same site basically , I just have to switch tabs 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL, I have received screenshots from time to time from nextdoor, but not once from HSR. I've never been nextdoor myself, nor have I ever asked anyone to look nextdoor for me.  Not that I would ever give them up, but you would be shocked if you knew who they came from. :lol:

NOTHING SURPRISES ME!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

In my mind they are the same site basically , I just have to switch tabs 

IDGAF what happens "in your mind" and it has zero bearing on this site. Just shut the fuck up and quit your crying or go back to your safe space.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

NOTHING SURPRISES ME!!!

Me either at this point :lol:

I will say that it's much easier dealing with all of this bullshit now that I have adapted the " I don't give a fuck attitude".  :lol:

Edited by ckf
fucked up
  • Like 3

Just now, ckf said:

Me either at this point :lol:

I will say that it's much easier dealing with all of this bullshit now that I have adapted the " I don't give a fuck attitude".  :lol:

Why did you ever have any other attitude? I mean it’s a place where idgaf is the necessary attitude. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

IDGAF what happens "in your mind" and it has zero bearing on this site. Just shut the fuck up and quit your crying or go back to your safe space.

Poor crying HSR , I think I’ll just carry on as I see fit. I’ll call SR a pred a few more times today and maybe eat some fruit snacks after I have lunch 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mean it’s a place where idgaf is the necessary attitude. 

You obviously give a fuck if you can call someone a P E D O, hence the menstrual day. JFC girl, go up a size, you're leaking all over the hallways and I just finished mopping FFS

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor crying HSR , I think I’ll just carry on as I see fit. I’ll call SR a pred a few more times today and maybe eat some fruit snacks after I have lunch 

How are you going to explain the bloody nose and lips when you go back next door to report what's happening over here :lol::lol::roundhouse:

Just now, Skidooski said:

The HSR tough guy enforcer thing is funny as fuck to watch  

He’s really taking it to everyone lol

• Haha 3

Just now, f7ben said:

Why did you ever have any other attitude? I mean it’s a place where idgaf is the necessary attitude. 

Honestly, it all started with Mark. Other members knew how to push things up to the line without crossing it. That pushed Mark to break the rules more times than I can count. The way the site is setup you get 3 chances and you're out. I struggled with what to do as I didn't want to see a long time member like Mark booted even though I knew that it was the right thing to do given the rules that everyone else here plays by.  That's when we went with the no rules thing for a while. That way I didn't have to worry about it.

When Joel came back he said that he would take on the moderating. I told him to have at it.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Honestly, it all started with Mark. Other members knew how to push things up to the line without crossing it. That pushed Mark to break the rules more times than I can count. The way the site is setup you get 3 chances and you're out. I struggled with what to do as I didn't want to see a long time member like Mark booted even though I knew that it was the right thing to do given the rules that everyone else here plays by.  That's when we went with the no rules thing for a while. That way I didn't have to worry about it.

When Joel came back he said that he would take on the moderating. I told him to have at it.

I don’t think woolie should have posted hsr full name , that would be across the line. Everything else is a wgaf 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Guy isn't capable of not taking the internet seriously.  He needs help.

There’s a lot of history there 

I don’t think woolie should have posted hsr full name , that would be across the line. Everything else is a wgaf 

He did that in itself more than enough time to get banned. Yet I kept cutting him a break. You can see how he repayed me for that.