Check your account email address ×

Jim Jordan, the House wrecker:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I voted conservative or reform until the last time Harper ran. He became a complete piece of shit and everyone after him was garbage. You can’t expect decent people to vote for garbage human beings. How the fuck has any decent human voted for Trump, Jordan, Boobert. Mtg, Cruz, Graham…..   

So one man turned your entire moral and political compass 180 degrees....

Bet you got 5 weather vanes outside to help you make decisions.

I know a ton of republicans I don't like, but I didn't let it turn my entire life around....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no

Hence the UPS gig... :roflcrying: 

Romney or Obama?   :)

Way to change the subject as fast as you could....

To be honest, I wouldn't have bet with me either.

Just now, Snake said:

Way to change the subject as fast as you could....

To be honest, I wouldn't have bet with me either.

i asked for specifics of the wager and you posted your resume from 26 years ago... 

So the ball is in your court Mr Snowden 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

So one man turned your entire moral and political compass 180 degrees....

Bet you got 5 weather vanes outside to help you make decisions.

I know a ton of republicans I don't like, but I didn't let it turn my entire life around....

No every Conservative since Harper and Harper in his last term are too morally bankrupt to vote for.  I’d rather vote against my personal financial interest than for people bad for the country and the planet. 

in fact looking back Harper’s policies would have had our troops in Iraq  and our banks would have failed like yours in 2008. I hated Cretien but he knew Bush was a lying piece of shit and it saves our soldiers.  I can admit I voted wrong. 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how will Jordan's nomination and potential victory effect the average Canadian?

WELL let me fill you in, We will be able to even show you dumo's how stupid you are trying to protect your cult leaders from the repub

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

ask revkev the same 

can't, he's on my side on this atm   :roflcrying:

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

WELL let me fill you in, We will be able to even show you dumo's how stupid you are trying to protect your cult leaders from the repub

WELL... 

40jK.gif

were your hands firmly planted on your hips when you posted that?

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

Who really would like to punch schiff in the face?

I'm more of a Gaetz face punch sort of guy... but I'm American and you're not.  :saluting:

loser---> :canadaflag:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Watching you lose your shit will be very satisfying.

as satisfying as watching you and the rest of the loons seeing Biden trounce Trump by 7 million more votes?

I doubt it... :)

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Election denier!  MAGA extremist!  Foe of Democracy!  Good god, and they wonder why their credibility is in the toilet.

can't get much further maga right than ole Jimsurrection.  :thumbsup:

Trump spoke on the phone at the White House residence with Jordan for 10 minutes on the morning of January 6. That afternoon, Jordan took to the House floor to object to the certification of President Joe Biden's Electoral College win, and pro-Trump supporters attacked the US Capitol. 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/04/politics/jim-jordan-trump-january-6/index.html

President Donald Trump huddled with a group of congressional Republicans at the White House on Monday, where they strategized over a last-ditch effort to overturn the election results next month, according to several members who attended the meeting. 

“It was a back-and-forth concerning the planning and strategy for January the 6th,” Brooks said in a phone interview. 

“More and more congressmen and senators are being persuaded that the election was stolen,” Brooks said, who claimed that momentum for the effort is growing. 

Other members who were in attendance include some of Trump’s staunchest allies on the Hill, such as Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.), Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) and Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). 

Still, the whole episode could turn messy — and become one last Trump loyalty test. Brooks, who said there are plans to challenge the results in six states, said total debate time could clock in at around 18 hours. That means the vote-counting process could bleed into the wee hours of Jan. 7.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/21/trump-house-overturn-election-449787

that's who y'all want running the house of representitives? 

9_9

According to Rosen and Donaghue's testimony, Trump told them to “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen.” At the end of the hearing, the committee publicly exposed that many of those Republicans in Congress—Reps. 

https://www.americanprogressaction.org/article/trump-leave-the-rest-to-me-and-the-republican-congressmen/#:~:text=According to Rosen and Donaghue's,those Republicans in Congress—Reps.

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

According to Rosen and Donaghue's testimony, Trump told them to “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen.” At the end of the hearing, the committee publicly exposed that many of those Republicans in Congress—Reps. 

https://www.americanprogressaction.org/article/trump-leave-the-rest-to-me-and-the-republican-congressmen/#:~:text=According to Rosen and Donaghue's,those Republicans in Congress—Reps.

Happening at high noon Ray.  Did 60 minutes update you yet.

But Twitter.:lol:

'Hasn't passed a single bill': Jim Jordan shamed for record in Congress 

In fact, Blake wrote, one of the only significant things Jordan actually got passed was the resolution creating the House Judiciary Committee’s Select subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government — the body created on pure party lines to investigate people investigating former President Donald Trump, and which has been panned as ineffective by legal experts.

https://www.rawstory.com/jim-jordan-legislation/

quality candidate y'all have there... 9_9

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

'Hasn't passed a single bill': Jim Jordan shamed for record in Congress 

quality candidate y'all have there... 9_9

Lol, if you only had a clue.  Current republican voters do not want another RINO.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Lol, if you only had a clue.  Current republican voters do not want another RINO.

Lol, I think it's super cute how you believe your views align with all Republicans.