Check your account email address ×

Lynx in North America

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

ACSC has to hire 3k workers for a 6 week stint during the beet campaign 

Scary part here is that you'll see an 18 yr old kid driving a total piece of shit that shouldn't be on the road but because they can run ag tags no inspection needed. 

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

Scary part here is that you'll see an 18 yr old kid driving a total piece of shit that shouldn't be on the road but because they can run ag tags no inspection needed. 

2 weekends ago when it was nice bluebird skies, we had 42 semis on the road hauling ag products.

That is defiantly the high score for us.

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You're one of those drivers who can't finger out how to get out of 5th and keeps the diff lockers on all the way to the piler, aren't you?

You at least know how to grab your Johnson?

That truck (15 speed) is benched at 65. It was never planned to be a beet truck. 3 years ago, my original, old as Fuck truck, lost the water pump. Turns out, this over the road beast in my hands, is a hell of a great field truck. Truck has no lockers. You fail again. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

45 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You're one of those drivers who can't finger out how to get out of 5th and keeps the diff lockers on all the way to the piler, aren't you?

You at least know how to grab your Johnson?

That truck (15 speed) is benched at 65. It was never planned to be a beer truck. 3 years ago, my original, old as Fuck truck, lost the water pump. Turns out, this over the road beast in my hands, is a hell of a great field truck. Truck has no lockers. You fail again. Should add, been with same farm for 18 years. Yeah, I suck!

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I was wrong. 2010. Last photo is just a rate pile. About as valuable as knaful.

1016230902.jpg

1016230825_HDR.jpg

1016231233.jpg

whoa big buddy... you might consider some stiffer springs for your Catalyst casting a shadow like that.

one more weekend of hauling beets should cover it.  ;)

ramchub.jpg

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

whoa big buddy... you might consider some stiffer springs for your Catalyst casting a shadow like that.

one more weekend of hauling beets should cover it.  ;)

ramchub.jpg

even the shadow has tits

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Beet hauling super truckers. Probably the only group of truckers swift drivers can talk shit to about accidents. 

We dont have accidents in our crew. Safety is number 1. 5 steps above Polaris and there manufacturing.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

We dont have accidents in our crew. Safety is number 1. 5 steps above Polaris and there manufacturing.

hope not, probably takes the jaws of life, some axle grease and a shoehorn just to get you out of there with the truck fully intact.   

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hope not, probably takes the jaws of life, some axle grease and a shoehorn just to get you out of there with the truck fully intact.   

What? Your not hauling beets as well now?

10 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Beet hauling super truckers. Probably the only group of truckers swift drivers can talk shit to about accidents. 

how many more weeks of winter if they see their shadow?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how many more weeks of winter if they see their shadow?

giphy.gif

As fat as you seem to make yourself, winter will never end. Am I skinny? Not a chance. I will never judge a person on weight, but at 235, I could lose a few. Not going to help you become human. Just sayin. 

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

As fat as you seem to make yourself, winter will never end. Am I skinny? Not a chance. I will never judge a person on weight, but at 235, I could lose a few. Not going to help you become human. Just sayin. 

maybe hit the salad bar here and there and learn how to take a picture, or at least edit/crop it ffs.

that was far too much temptation for me... :ashamed:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe hit the salad bar here and there and learn how to take a picture, or at least edit/crop it ffs.

that was far too much temptation for me... :ashamed:

Or maybe I could care less.