Check your account email address ×

Music festival hell

From what I've been hearing it was like the barbarians slaughtering people and taking trophies.

Fucking animals.

There is a reason I keep a well stocked armory, despite our dope of a leader trying to take that right away.

Imagine, being invaded by cunts that would shoot innocent people, women and children amongst that.

I love living in the relatively safe place that I am, but  I'd still like to put a blaster in various spots around my property.

The absolutely helpless place those people were in.....

Our party of the dope once had an ad, that "there would be soldiers in the street, with guns, in the street..with guns" was meant to scare Canadians.

Sorry Dopey, but I'd sleep better knowing that there were my infantry buddies, in the street with guns, than knowing you are passing laws by fiat to eliminate a persons right to defend themselves.

I'd have thought Israel would have better laws and protections..being surrounded by mooslums that wanted to wipe them from the face of the earth.

Seems not.

Self reliance people...government is not your friend.

Don't let your guard down, not for a second.

Edited by Voodoo

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

From what I've been hearing it was like the barbarians slaughtering people and taking trophies.

Fucking animals.

There is a reason I keep a well stocked armory, despite our dope of a leader trying to take that right away.

Imagine, being invaded by cunts that would shoot innocent people, women and children amongst that.

I love living in the relatively safe place that I am, but  I'd still like to put a blaster in various spots around my property.

The absolutely helpless place those people were in.....

Our party of the dope once had an ad, that "there would be soldiers in the street, with guns, in the street..with guns" was meant to scare Canadians.

Sorry Dopey, but I'd sleep better knowing that there were my infantry buddies, in the street with guns, than knowing you are passing laws by fiat to eliminate a persons right to defend themselves.

I'd have thought Israel would have better laws and protections..being surrounded by mooslums that wanted to wipe them from the face of the earth.

Seems not.

Self reliance people...government is not your friend.

Don't let your guard down, not for a second.

Can’t depend on government, much less the police. The political insanity on both the right and left in this country is destroying it. Fighting over who the leader is? Trump or Biden? How much more pathetic does it get? 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No different than Ukraine.

What the fuck is wrong with you? There's no equivalency between two militaries going at it and the brutal rape and kidnapping of teenage and 20something girls for the crime of dancing and being Jewish.

LOOK you sick motherfucker.  LOOK.  Second photo is her naked body, stripped bare, raped, dead, being shown on social media like a trophy.

Imagine that's your kid.

No different than Ukraine...

76291061-12607891-German_tattoo_artist_n

76273695-12607891-Shocking_footage_share

• Platinum Contributing Member

Israel is going to go scorched earth in Gaza....this is one of Hamas' goal to bring Hezbollah and others into the fight.

41 minutes ago, Matt said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? There's no equivalency between two militaries going at it and the brutal rape and kidnapping of teenage and 20something girls for the crime of dancing and being Jewish.

LOOK you sick motherfucker.  LOOK.  Second photo is her naked body, stripped bare, raped, dead, being shown on social media like a trophy.

Imagine that's your kid.

No different than Ukraine...

76291061-12607891-German_tattoo_artist_n

76273695-12607891-Shocking_footage_share

Yes this is  awful and hard to see but now do civilian deaths in Iraq caused by The US Military. Again to sit here full of outrage is fine but this blowback shouldn’t come as a surprise IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes this is  awful and hard to see but now do civilian deaths in Iraq caused by The US Military. Again to sit here full of outrage is fine but this blowback shouldn’t come as a surprise IMO.

Honestly Jimmy there is a difference.   We don't intentionally target civilians.   They do. 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did the US military actively target civilians?  Did they ever parade dead women around cheering?  Yeah, not the same.

Just now, Highmark said:

Honestly Jimmy there is a difference.   We don't intentionally target civilians.   They do. 

OK…Look I get it…it’s barbaric and horrific and I’m not defending it but when you consider the history it shouldn’t unexpected.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Did the US military actively target civilians?  Did they ever parade dead women around cheering?  Yeah, not the same.

I’m sure the families of the millions dead Iraqi civilians will be comforted by your words.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK…Look I get it…it’s barbaric and horrific and I’m not defending it but when you consider the history it shouldn’t unexpected.

Completely agree with that.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hamas raped women infront of others they already killed.  I hope the US didn't set that standard.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hamas raped women infront of others they already killed.  I hope the US didn't set that standard.

We didn’t as far as I know.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Your uniparty supported that, both sides.

No shit…what does that have to do with anything? 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

That's your problem smales.  That's the swamp, the deep state controlled warmongers.

My problem…what in the fuck are you babbling about you dopey fuck.