Check your account email address ×

Since that garage floor mat thread went completely off the rails....

• Gold Member

When I built my house a few years ago I noticed the wifes daily driver was leaving a lot of salt on the floor in the winter.  Didn't want the damage years down the road so I was researching garage flooring anyway and stumbled onto this https://www.garageflooringllc.com/product/auto-containment-mat/  Money well spent.  Oh and @Bontz I think 3 or 4 of the boys that have been drinking beer in my garage now own these same mats.  When spring comes I pressure was it off fold it up and put in the shed with the snowblower.  No salt spalled concrete for this guy.  I poked a little hole in the mat right above the floor drain so that the water leaks out so as to not start a pond but all the sand/salt stays in the mat.  I think its a great idea.  Don't knock it till ya try one!!

• Like 2

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

cars and trucks in the garage? where the fuck do you put your sleds and bikes?

Not a problem in my garage dude.  The second pic is an old one.  Dont have the honda or that silverado any more.  Upgraded both.  The sled was two sleds ago LOL.  

secondlift.thumb.jpg.affea21f8b3784307d34c63103b12b79.jpg

IMG_20190126_141133446.jpg

Edited by poopooforme
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Not a problem in my garage dude.  The second pic is an old one.  Dont have the honda or that silverado any more.  Upgraded both.  The sled was two sleds ago LOL.  

How many sq ft did you go with again?

Just now, poopooforme said:

1750 its very nice.  Mini split for AC makes it a great place for my big 4th of July party!!

IMG_20190804_184030513.jpg

Very nice.  Roof height is where I made the mistake.  10ft was the wrong choice.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Doug said:

Very nice.  Roof height is where I made the mistake.  10ft was the wrong choice.

When my dad built his shop he wanted to go taller but due to typical government overreach he didn't. His is 10 foot wall on top of 1 course of concrete block so it's close to 11, still not what he wanted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Now that’s a garage. :bc:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, poopooforme said:

download.jpeg.jpg

• Gold Member

Thank you for asking.  Those cars mean alot to me.  The Monte is my first car.  Bought when I was 15.  The Lesabre was bought new by my Great Grand Mother.  1968 model with only 22,000 miles on it.  Like a new car.  I think you guys would like the plates on got on em.  

IMG_20180922_092329094.jpg

CIMG8236.JPG

IMG_20190804_143507999.jpg

• Like 8

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Beautiful spot my man :bc:

• Like 1