Check your account email address ×

What a Legend . Real stop the steal.

EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My brother in law did that as a teen. While stopping a thief with a cart full of meat at the market he worked at the thief pulled out a knife and stuck it in his chest. He survived after spending a month in the hospital.

Thankfully he survived......amirite  :news: 

• Haha 2

Watched a crackhead last year in Boston try and scoop up a whole rack of clothes at a store in the mall then try and outrun the security guard escaping.  We were laughing and yelling “stop!  Thief!”  Hilarious, she didn’t make it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes until he was killed at 24 years old in a car accident after being married to my sister for 6 months. Thanks for your concern asshole.

I did not know that! 24 years is waaaay too young  :sad: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Would those be the same shithead lawyers and democrat policies that trump takes advantage of? 

explain 

So Lawyers And Politicians that represent or cater to low level, low income, shoplifter, drug addict morons are somehow relevant to Trump? 

This should be good :read:

Just now, EvilBird said:

explain 

So Lawyers And Politicians that represent or cater to low level, low income, shoplifter, drug addict morons are somehow relevant to Trump? 

This should be good :read:

Dept stores aren’t telling employees to stand down because the criminal might get hurt. They’re concerned about the employee, as several lawsuits have occurred because stopping the shoplifter was in their job description and they were injured. 

Trump is famous for being sue happy. He even brags about it. Some standard for a so called conservative to be setting. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dept stores aren’t telling employees to stand down because the criminal might get hurt. They’re concerned about the employee, as several lawsuits have occurred because stopping the shoplifter was in their job description and they were injured. 

Trump is famous for being sue happy. He even brags about it. Some standard for a so called conservative to be setting. 

Yeah No. 

Trump has always been sue happy but its irrelevant to what I am saying . TDS confirmed.  

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah No. 

Trump has always been sue happy but its irrelevant to what I am saying . TDS confirmed.  

Do you realize what kind of liability a business would be introducing to themselves if they were telling their employees to get involved in these situations?

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Do you realize what kind of liability a business would be introducing to themselves if they were telling their employees to get involved in these situations?

Yes . Because America is full of faggots now. 

So does that mean you are butthurt at this Guy being a fucking legend :snack:

I never said employees NEED to do this. 

But even if they want to they cant. Seen it firsthand myself. 

This Guy isnt even an employee of those stores. 

Edited by EvilBird