Check your account email address ×

cats new gauge...

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

We ride anywhere from 40 to 70 depending on the trail and the conditions and the age of our riders in the group. Have had sleds pass us at trail crossings but not on the trail itself for longer than I can remember.

did you just confess to breaking the speed limit law in MN ? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it makes you a big fat liar... and LAW BREAKER 

Makes you an ASS!  I never lied. You just don't read very well either. I was speeding today as well on my way to drop off asphalt samples to the District lab, but so was everyone else on the highway. 

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Makes you an ASS!  I never lied. You just don't read very well either. I was speeding today as well on my way to drop off asphalt samples to the District lab, but so was everyone else on the highway. 

you have family in the sheriff's department too? 

must be a lot of inbreeding up there, which explains a few things 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you have family in the sheriff's department too? 

must be a lot of inbreeding up there, which explains a few things 

Had a game warden Brother-in-Law but he has been retired for 15 years. Inbreeding. Been looking at your new photo. You sir look like your parents were animals of a different species. 

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Had a game warden Brother-in-Law but he has been retired for 15 years. Inbreeding. Been looking at your new photo. You sir look like your parents were animals of a different species. 

would you like me to find a picture of you and post it ? 

pretty sure you don't... ;)

19 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

is he on the same "branch" of the family vine, as the relative that got you your job?

2 hours ago, krom said:

is he on the same "branch" of the family vine, as the relative that got you your job?

Relative never got me a job. Is that why your 4 year degree got you a job involving your nickname, Mop Bucket?

10 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Trail riding with a gps regimented guide is for dorks. Go fuckin riding and glance at a paper map or follow a sign that gets you back towards where you parked the truck like an adult.

Up where ZR rides, they don't exactly sign the greatest and there is 0 cell reception.

You'll roll up on a 4 or 5 way intersection without a damn thing to tell you where TF you are or where TF each trail leads.  You just ride intersection to intersection hoping to find a sign for the Hoot Owl or the Pinehurst or Ice Cracking to help orient yourself.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Up where ZR rides, they don't exactly sign the greatest and there is 0 cell reception.

You'll roll up on a 4 or 5 way intersection without a damn thing to tell you where TF you are or where TF each trail leads.  You just ride intersection to intersection hoping to find a sign for the Hoot Owl or the Pinehurst or Ice Cracking to help orient yourself.  

We fixed that. That was a DNR order that they wanted less signs. Now it's ok. Still no cell service. Main reason I dont take my phone.

2 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

You could care less, meaning you care some? 

Not an english scholar, nor want to be. Dont have facebook and other than one picture at Cats plant from our Veterans ride last winter, dont have any online photos to share crntheepeehole. 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Relative never got me a job. Is that why your 4 year degree got you a job involving your nickname, Mop Bucket?

More lies on the first one...  Everyone knows you're retarded, and can't write or speak english for shit, but you left of "better paying" before job

Edited by krom

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not an english scholar, nor want to be. Dont have facebook and other than one picture at Cats plant from our Veterans ride last winter, dont have any online photos to share crntheepeehole. 

look at 21CHARACTERS go!!! 

:)

I kid you not, Google produced this ... :roflcrying:

SherylRamstad225.jpg?resize=225,286&stri

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sca_esv=567074376&sxsrf=AM9HkKnI6bdy0SUdUEUTkqBYey6iwobcpg:1695253725448&q=jim+ramstad+norman+county+mn&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjM2e-gsLqBAxVHtokEHf-ICq4Q0pQJegQIBhAB&biw=320&bih=536&dpr=2.25

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is that? Is that your sister from another mother? Oops. I spilled the beans. Sorry. 

17 minutes ago, krom said:

More lies on the first one...  Everyone knows you're retarded, and can't write or speak english for shit, but you left of "better paying" before job

You don't know shit about me mop bucket.i left North Dakota after 14 years because I was doing more on managing the maintenance staff, but not getting paid like it should have been. Minnesota called me as needed another tech and that is what I wanted. Good pay, great hours and we take time off whenever we want. You on the other hand. 4 year degree, yet working at a dealership. I might do that when I retire for fun.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

You don't know shit about me mop bucket.i left North Dakota after 14 years because I was doing more on managing the maintenance staff, but not getting paid like it should have been. Minnesota called me as needed another tech and that is what I wanted. Good pay, great hours and we take time off whenever we want. You on the other hand. 4 year degree, yet working at a dealership. I might do that when I retire for fun.

Which one of your moronic bullshit stories is the lie, this story, or the story where you said you worked the same place your entire life, starting in high school??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, krom said:

Which one of your moronic bullshit stories is the lie, this story, or the story where you said you worked the same place your entire life, starting in high school??

Lived in the same area my entire life. Worked for two Counties. Right across the Red River from each other. No Bullshit there. Worked 8 summers from high school through college.