Check your account email address ×

Tim Ballard’s Departure From Operation Underground Railroad Followed Sexual Misconduct Investigation

spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mike is no she and if you believe so so its you who last lost touch with reality.

Keep carrying Hall Monitors water.:lol:

I honestly dont care what it is. It's a democrat.

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He falls for everything and anything the msm tells him.  

He's living a lie and doesn't know fact from fiction.

Plus his arguments make zero sense at all like 99% of the time. 

complete logical fallacies 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He falls for everything and anything the msm tells him.  

He's living a lie and doesn't know fact from fiction.

Soros is dead.

Aids from booster.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Woolie buddying up to AC for support :lmao: oh the desperation !!!!!!!!!!

It's almost getting sad,,,,,,,,,,,,,almost :lol:

SUPPORT BALLARD AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

Fucking dummies, I told ya in the first thread :news:

Because I’ve seen this game play out all too many times and have an open mind?  You’re way more invested than I am, maybe you support the pedos?

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Many times these celebrated do-gooders turn out to be creeps themselves. Predators use those positions as cover. 

He was being called out by his colleagues in OUR for his skeevy actions like offering huge amounts of money in bars and such to buy children, in essence creating a market where none may have existed before him. Claiming to rescue children just to release them on the streets days later.

He's a POS and obviously some guys are desperate for a hero to cheer for.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because I’ve seen this game play out all too many times and have an open mind?  You’re way more invested than I am, maybe you support the pedos?

No doubt hall monitor is brainwashed to the maximum max, he just can't go against the msm or his entire false world will collapse.

So just today Ukraine places another American (Jack Posobic) on their kill list, meanwhile brain dead Biden is pledging to give Ukraine another 24 billion.

Maybe its because he just reported on a story about child trafficking in Ukraine for organ harvesting.  We all know Ukraine is one of the world's top child trafficking sites. 

https://humanevents.com/2023/09/19/video-leak-arrested-child-trafficker-admit-to-boarding-school-used-as-front-for-organ-harvesting-network-in-ukraine?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

He was being called out by his colleagues in OUR for his skeevy actions like offering huge amounts of money in bars and such to buy children, in essence creating a market where none may have existed before him. Claiming to rescue children just to release them on the streets days later.

You truly are a brainwashed fool.

Just now, HSR said:

Create a problem where one never existed and then proclaim yourself a hero while abusing women. How perfectly psychopathic. It reminds me of one of the women of the Me Too movement. She turned out to be a manipulative, sexual predator herself. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Create a problem where one never existed and then proclaim yourself a hero while abusing women. How perfectly psychopathic. It reminds me of one of the women of the Me Too movement. She turned out to be a manipulative, sexual predator herself. 

Yup exactly. Yet still some here will bend the knee. Weak minds.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So just today Ukraine places another American (Jack Posobic) on their kill list,

Sounds super serious, and really official.  Let me guess, Jack created a  post on Twitter that started with “Bombshell” or “Breaking News” to announce his own fate.

Just comical. :lol:

Just now, akvanden said:

Sounds super serious, and really official.  Let me guess, Jack created a  post on Twitter that started with “Bombshell” or “Breaking News” to announce his own fate.

AC has lunch every week with Jason Bourne. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh you mean like climate change and Covid?!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How many times is Popsicles going to tag me…fucking obsessed weirdo.

Guy wears two hats-enforces unwritten rules/major site contributor and is the biggest line stepping troll here.  You got that right.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well you are a retard, so I wouldn't expect you to understand.