Check your account email address ×

Tim Ballard’s Departure From Operation Underground Railroad Followed Sexual Misconduct Investigation

spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You believe anything the msm tells you.  Fucking dumb sheep.

And you believe anything that is the opposite. You're to stupid to see that makes you just as bad.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You believe anything the msm tells you.  Fucking dumb sheep.

And you believe anything that is the opposite. You're to stupid to see that makes you just as bad.

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m a major sceptic when it comes to do-gooders or so called heroes. Looks are deceiving. 

Real heroes don't need to scream it from the rooftops or have fake movies made about themselves. People are desperate for a so called hero these days and will grasp at anything.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Real heroes don't need to scream it from the rooftops or have fake movies made about themselves. People are desperate for a so called hero these days and will grasp at anything.

People don't join the government to help people. I use to believe they did. Not anymore.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

People don't join the government to help people. I use to believe they did. Not anymore.

I agree, at some point in time someone saw it as opportunity and they never looked back.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fucking guthooked idiot.

No that was all the Ballard defenders in the first thread. When there is that much smoke only a dummy thinks there is no fire.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Hall Monitor.  He was so sure.

I'm sure he'll offer a sincere apology to the victims and everyone he insulted in here over a real problem in the world today.  Same with Jethro.  Cuz they're both class acts.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s crying inside. :lol: 

Crying about what? Geez it's not like it's painful like your second divorce. Owning you is actually pain free.:news:

Go edit another quote, that's an awesome move :lmao:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Crying about what? Geez it's not like it's painful like your second divorce. Owning you is actually pain free.:news:

The fact that the majority of regulars here think you’re a fucking tool bag I’d imagine.  You’re a sad little pathetic bitch of a man who’s wife clearly wears the pants in the family amirite, Trigger?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, HSR said:

Oh noes they are bringing family into it  :lol:

Big mads now!!!

1 hour ago, HSR said:

🤔

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤔

The stupidity is mind numbing, when do you suppose John will intervene again?  Guy likely lives off his wife and she’s still working while he milks his phony disability claim.  Great existence.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Oh the fucking irony!!  You are a moron, I swear :lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

At some point while reading this thread, I got lost. I thought it was about Tim Ballard being accused of sexual assault, but now it seems to be about someone named Fabian. Are the two connected? (serious question)

Same difference, same fool Hall Monitor.