Check your account email address ×

Florida surgeon general recommends against taking the new booster

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

Like I said earlier - hopefully the impact of the next variant is very obvious and discernible between the vaxed and boosted and those who are not.  Too many morons running around peddling what they want to hear as truth and science.  The differences are already evident when comparing hospitalizations and long term effects but that doesn’t seem to be proof enough for the cult.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Follow the science Herrrrderrrrr

Get your shots , big pharma good!!!

I’m not a fan of big pharma’s huge profits, influence peddling on government.   So I am glad Biden is starting to negotiate with them on Medicare drugs……which your Repugs oppose.  But there are millions of people still alive and/or living better quality lives because of pharma.  Are you and your loved ones gonna to refrain from taking any and all medicine produced by pharma since they are so evil? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not a fan of big pharma’s huge profits, influence peddling on government.   So I am glad Biden is starting to negotiate with them on Medicare drugs……which your Repugs oppose.  But there are millions of people still alive and/or living better quality lives because of pharma.  Are you and your loved ones gonna to refrain from taking any and all medicine produced by pharma since they are so evil? 

I am going to refrain from being treated for diseases which pose me zero risk. I am going to question everything our corrupt government and the fully corrupt cdc and WHO say because they have been proven to be 100% complicit in the poisoning of many for profit. I am going to hope that people who’ve chosen to subject themselves as lab rats end up ok and that the poison they inject themselves with doesn’t hurt them. After that I will hope that every single democrat dies painfully for supporting the sexual grooming of kids. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well for the last few years he’s been encouraging taking the shots and the boosters so even if his dumb ass has reversed course the damage is done 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Follow the science Herrrrderrrrr

Get your shots , big pharma good!!!

I watched a little of the Megyn Kelly interview, and his point was that when covid first surfaced out of China, no one knew anything about it, the only person he had to go to for advice was Fauci.  And he was proud of the fact of the resources he mobilized, and that it saved a lot of lives.  Obviously Fauci fell out of favor with him near the end of his term.  Whats come out since is evidence that it was all planned, and that the people who monetized all this plan on doing it again, I suspect that is why he has changed his position.  That Dr. David Martin talking to the European Union video Crusher posted is an eye opener.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I am going to refrain from being treated for diseases which pose me zero risk. I am going to question everything our corrupt government and the fully corrupt cdc and WHO say because they have been proven to be 100% complicit in the poisoning of many for profit. I am going to hope that people who’ve chosen to subject themselves as lab rats end up ok and that the poison they inject themselves with doesn’t hurt them. After that I will hope that every single democrat dies painfully for supporting the sexual grooming of kids. 

What are some examples of this ‘poison’ you reference?  Must be a long list that goes back decades……

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I watched a little of the Megyn Kelly interview, and his point was that when covid first surfaced out of China, no one knew anything about it, the only person he had to go to for advice was Fauci.  And he was proud of the fact of the resources he mobilized, and that it saved a lot of lives.  Obviously Fauci fell out of favor with him near the end of his term.  Whats come out since is evidence that it was all planned, and that the people who monetized all this plan on doing it again, I suspect that is why he has changed his position.  That Dr. David Martin talking to the European Union video Crusher posted is an eye opener.  

His position is political.  Nothing more.  Noting less.  He’s too stupid to understand - remember the horse drug and rectal flashlight he peddled :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Like I said earlier - hopefully the impact of the next variant is very obvious and discernible between the vaxed and boosted and those who are not.  Too many morons running around peddling what they want to hear as truth and science.  The differences are already evident when comparing hospitalizations and long term effects but that doesn’t seem to be proof enough for the cult.  

897D237E-CF5C-4ECC-8ED2-85858488EF80.jpeg

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pharma industry is one of the most evil scams going in this country. Some cancer drugs are 10 - 15k per month. I was reading an article recently that stated that people fear their medical costs more than the disease they have, that is sad. Save the partisan BS, both Dems and Reps are on the take. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Rump rider is such a fan of literal fascism :lol: 

“take the medical treatment that you don’t need that corps and government colluded to force you to take, and if you don’t I hope you die, bigot!!”

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember he advocated for hcl and ivm.  No vax was ever needed, but it's there if you want.

But those didn't work. So there's that.

23 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's not true, it was tested on 8 mice.

When health canada was asked for the data supporting their decision to authorize the booster, they responded ask Pfizer and Moderna.

:lol:

23 hours ago, ACE said:

Just give it to infants, how bad can it be!

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

No one losing their job over the new booster, which is what this thread is about.

Retard.

Thanks to the non lib SC ... :news:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Maybe the next COVID variant will have a major impact on the unvaxed and boosted….we can only hope….;

Majority of ones in hospital & dying are vaxxed. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when the experts claimed a fatality rate of 3.4% from covid and Trump said bs, it's a fraction of 1%.

:bc:

Numbers from cdc are valid now?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

So because you desire to be right instead of completely wrong like you have been on Covid all along you now want more people to die? 

You truly are a deranged sick piece of shit. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
Just now, Snake said:

Trying to get someone who took the jab to admit they were scammed won't happen because they basically will have to face their own mortality....

I guess I can kinda understand that...

Not sure why they are surprised . Look at what drug companies did to America with opioids . 

Killed many many people and destroyed lives, families , jobs from addiction. 

Thinking everything they do is just for the greater good of man kind is insane. 

The jabs were rushed , forced and dont work. And I'm starting to think they did more harm than good. 

• Like 3

Just now, Snake said:

Get a shot for A when the dominant strain is B.

Strains weaken as they mutate.

Say the shot lessens the severity of the strain when you get the virus B.

Seems legit.

It’s the perfect narrative ….again

Its impossible to prove the shots had any positive effect but since the virus did what viruses do the morons can all claim the lessening of symptoms was from their magic shots 

• Like 1