Check your account email address ×

The tables are turned on Hunter

Voodoo

There really was no way he could not face the gun charges. It was only a matter of when.

ddmcdr5-d973f8f4-425c-4c29-9ff0-a7ded220a78a.png

Edited by Voodoo

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

There really was no way he could not face the gun charges. It was only a matter of when.

ddmcdr5-d973f8f4-425c-4c29-9ff0-a7ded220a78a.png

These charges don't include the big guy in any way.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

These charges don't include the big guy in any way.

Don’t believe I said there would be anything in this for “the big guy”, although I’d bet there were phone calls made.

Possibly even to get that son of a bitch prosecutor fired.

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

Don’t believe I said there would be anything in this for “the big guy”, although I’d bet there were phone calls made.

Possibly even to get that son of a bitch prosecutor fired.

I didn't say you did. You don't find it funny that they're pushing this and nothing else?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Unless there’s some unforeseen mitigating factors, he’ll get federal probation which is easy peasy. 

Many convicted of the same crime have served jail time.

If convicted, the penalties given will show the true nature of equal justice under the law.

35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't say you did. You don't find it funny that they're pushing this and nothing else?

It’s a start.

A through investigation into his finances will offer a far greater return on investment as to his, and those around him,  criminal activities..

Edited by Voodoo

Pretty clear....Joe isn't getting out of the race.  He will do his best to pardon his son if convicted.  Might even try the premptive pardon route then drop out and let the dems deal with the aftermath.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Many convicted of the same crime have served jail time.

If convicted, the penalties given will show the true nature of equal justice under the law.

Since when has there ever been equal Justice under the law in America? Are you new? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Since when has there ever been equal Justice under the law in America? Are you new? 

There has never been equal justice. 

From the treatment of blacks in the early days of your country, and ours,  to the rich and powerful now.

There are too many examples to list.

Does not mean we can’t strive for it.

Just now, Voodoo said:

There has never been equal justice. 

From the treatment of blacks in the early days of your country, and ours,  to the rich and powerful now.

There are too many examples to list.

Does not mean we can’t strive for it.

OJ got off. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It wasn't that long ago...Nixon was impeached and found guilty by the Senate...

Oh wait, he's a republican...Kennedy was convicted for murder..um, no he got off scott free.. 

Sorry, no equal justice. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty clear....Joe isn't getting out of the race.  He will do his best to pardon his son if convicted.  Might even try the premptive pardon route then drop out and let the dems deal with the aftermath.  :lol:  

The dems want Joe gone now, but Joe wants to stay.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If there were tougher gun laws…..you know. Hey remember when the repubs let the mentally unstable have guns?

That too is wrong.

The problem is, who dictates “mentally unstable” and that opens up a gaping hole in the second amendment.

I can understand why the NRA fights for full gun rights.

it’s the same reason planned parenthood fights for full reproductive rights.

The slippery slope tilts both ways…like Supreme Court decisions.

Edited by Voodoo

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If there were tougher gun laws…..you know. Hey remember when the repubs let the mentally unstable have guns?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/president-trump-made-it-easier-mentally-ill-get-guns-when-n1039301

Hunter is a slime ball who really does deserve prison. He wound get it though. None of these people do. 

31 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

It’s a start.

A through investigation into his finances will offer a far greater return on investment as to his, and those around him,  criminal activities..

I believe they have investigated his finances. That's how they know how much tax he owes.

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I believe they have investigated his finances. That's how they know how much tax he owes.

That’s great…but not quite the forensic accounting that needs to happen.

if I had 10 million in my bank account and did not pay tax on it, that’s one thing…but where in the fuck did I get that money?

Pretty sure our tax department wouldn’t take my word on it that it’s tips from my bartender job.

Edited by Voodoo

Just now, Voodoo said:

That’s great…but not quite the forensic accounting that needs to happen.

if I had 10 million in my bank account and did not pay tax on it, that’s one thing…but where in the fuck did I get that money?

It's been well documented where he got the money. Problem is Hunter is not potus and Trumpers want a correlation to Joe.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/president-trump-made-it-easier-mentally-ill-get-guns-when-n1039301

What does this have to do with Hunter violating federal law?  

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They also slow rolled the investigation so the statute of limitations ran out on a good chunk of the money.  The shell corporations were used to evade taxation. This wasn't an oversight, this isn't a rounding error, this isn't a mistake.  This was fraud. The use of the shell corporations to distribute monies to Biden family member's should alarm everyone.  All parties should be prosecuted. 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

They also slow rolled the investigation so the statute of limitations ran out on a good chunk of the money.  The shell corporations were used to evade taxation. This wasn't an oversight, this isn't a rounding error, this isn't a mistake.  This was fraud. The use of the shell corporations to distribute monies to Biden family member's should alarm everyone.  All parties should be prosecuted. 

Steve: “yeah, but they investigated his finances!”  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well the Republicans have had control for over a year now...