Check your account email address ×

trump interview with holt

:lol: the fucking clown is all over the place, changing stories again, admittinge he was asking coney if he's under investigation. if i were pence or anyone else in his cabinet i'd leave this dipshit and wouldn't look back. the fucking guy is mental. 

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Settle down Slinger.

:lol:

i honestly thought i'd be spending most of my time having to defend hillary pizzagate and other BS type stories in here day in and day out after the election. this is quite the turnaround and very entertaining. thanks trumpsters! :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i honestly thought i'd be spending most of my time having to defend hillary pizzagate and other BS type stories in here day in and day out after the election. this is quite the turnaround and very entertaining. thanks trumpsters! :bc:

Oh. Glad you are enjoying yourselves.  We are too.  It's definitely a win/win.  Well, except for election results of course. :lol:

And dont thank the "Trumpsters", thank your media.  They're the ones drumming up the entertainment for you people.

I wonder if they could broadcast in crayon?

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh. Glad you are enjoying yourselves.  We are too.  It's definitely a win/win.  Well, except for election results of course. :lol:

And dont thank the "Trumpsters", thank your media.  They're the ones drumming up the entertainment for you people.

oh no, you trumpsters own trump. the media has some blame, but not the majority

cue for .7ben to post his fucking salon link again. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh no, you trumpsters own trump. the media has some blame, but not the majority

cue for .7ben to post his fucking salon link again. :lol:

Your "news media" is entertaining to the maximum fucking max for sure!  The best writers in entertainment!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah dipshit the media made up the whole thing. lol

Trump asked Comey if he was under investigation. Trump fires Comey.

textbook obstruction of justice.

Trump is a 2 bit thug. He's a embarrassment to the country and needs to go. The sooner the better.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a 2 bit thug. He's a embarrassment to the country and needs to go. The sooner the better.

Textbook eh....I guess we will see charges filed soon then.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not the sooner the better. Don't you want to wait until all of the dipshits on here admit they were wrong. Just like Biggie did.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

spoken from a man who has been a embarrassment to his family for decades

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not the sooner the better. Don't you want to wait until all of the dipshits on here admit they were wrong. Just like Biggie did.

to bad your side went along with the Clinton couruption AGAIN or u may have had some one running who could have beat trump with no prob ,to bad u ran the worst  person in the history of presidential elections . honestly Jimmy Carter could have beaten Trump .

53 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Textbook eh....I guess we will see charges filed soon then.

You're damn right. Mainecat is a DEMOCRAT. That means he's smart. If the truth doesn't line up with what the democrats say, you must change your definition of the truth.  Own it 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

to bad your side went along with the Clinton couruption AGAIN or u may have had some one running who could have beat trump with no prob ,to bad u ran the worst  person in the history of presidential elections . honestly Jimmy Carter could have beaten Trump .

Another one that still believes Trump is less corrupt than Hillary.

When you wake up, the hangover is going to suck.

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Jimmy Carter was a terrible President but a likeable as a very nice guy.