Check your account email address ×

Good Morning…Enjoy Your Coffee

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you ready to send one of your kids over there?

You're OK with people sending kids to Vietnam,Korea, Somalia,Venezuela,Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Or being pimped out to Saudi Arabia?

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Unlike you, I can form an independent thought and have held this position for a long time re: America's involvement in other countries bullshit.  We don't belong there and sure as hell don't belong funding any of it.  Get out of your "Left Wing Echo Chamber" and your sources of "misinformation and lies" and do some thinking on your own for once :thumbsup:

It’s funny when someone that toes the Democrat Party Line to the letter accuses others of being in a cult and not capable of independent thought.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Unlike you, I can form an independent thought and have held this position for a long time re: America's involvement in other countries bullshit.  We don't belong there and sure as hell don't belong funding any of it.  Get out of your "Left Wing Echo Chamber" and your sources of "misinformation and lies" and do some thinking on your own for once :thumbsup:

You’re a simpleton. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

The US doesn't need to stick its nose in every global crisis.

I've been saying this for awhile :news:

Actually a thread going about it, funny you never chimed agreeing with me :lol:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Biggest scam in a lifetime

I hope it is for you.

Carbon taxes in Canada and the green energy fiasco blows this paltry sum out of the water.

For Canucks anyway

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've been saying this for awhile :news:

Actually a thread going about it, funny you never chimed agreeing with me :lol:

Well, I don't wanna be accused of following you around and ultimately being ignored by you :news:  I guess we can at least say we agree on one topic re: the US.

52 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, I don't wanna be accused of following you around and ultimately being ignored by you :news:  I guess we can at least say we agree on one topic re: the US.

:bc: Now if you could explain it to Driftbusta you'd be doing me a solid :news: < That means I'm SERIOUS :lol:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

You're OK with people sending kids to Vietnam,Korea, Somalia,Venezuela,Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Or being pimped out to Saudi Arabia?

I am?  We haven’t had a draft since Vietnam, and I surely wasn’t for that.  Saudi Arabia at least paid us a billion, and we maintained an ally instead of having our adversaries curry favor with them.  Geopolitics in this case is above all our paygrades here, but at least I understand it’s quite a bit more complex than describing it it as “pimping out”.   It’s a TDS talking point nothing more.  That said I am not for the MIC and their forever wars which is what Ukraine is.  So in your roundabout douchey way you actually agreed with me.  

Edited by DriftBusta

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am?  We haven’t had a draft since Vietnam, and I surely wasn’t for that.  Saudi Arabia at least paid us a billion, and we maintained an ally instead of having our adversaries curry favor with them.  Geopolitics in this case is above all our paygrades here, but at least I understand it’s quite a bit more complex than describing it it as “pimping out”.   It’s a TDS talking point nothing more.  That said I am not for the MIC and their forever wars which is what Ukraine is.  So in your roundabout douchey way you actually agreed with me.  

So you're OK with affixing a price to the lives of US soldiers that signed up to defend the US.

USA is now in the guns for hire business?

So if a soldier that wants to defend the constitution is forced to defend a Saudi prince does he get extra pay out of that $1 billion dollars like Overtime? If they die in the process do their families get an extra cash bonus from the people they are being forced to defend?

And you think this is OK?

Just now, HSR said:

So you're OK with affixing a price to the lives of US soldiers that signed up to defend the US.

So if a soldier that wants to defend the constitution is forced to defend a Saudi prince does he get extra pay out of that $1 billion dollars like Overtime? If they die in the process do their families get an extra cash bonus from the people they are being forced to defend?

Did you literally just pull that diatribe from your ass?  I see you’re ignoring Iran and the fact that we have an all volunteer force.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

He’s gonna confer with Jared on that.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's not that simple.

Nobody holds a gun to someone's head as they get sworn in.

You are well aware you don't, as a soldier, have a choice where and when you go fight.

That would be cool however.

Hey Captain Bob..Imma sit this one out and chill 'til you cats get back.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Time to head to the golf course and enjoy some Fall golf.  Carry on, so I have some entertainment to read later this evening :lol:

Got 9 holes in this morning with the wife.

18 with the brother tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Protest against the government now-a-days and you better not leave any DNA, digital footprint, have complete face covering and wear gloves etc. Doesn't even sound like Freedom anymore but more like a communist state

That's exactly right.  Someday this won't even be allowed.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I see you’re ignoring Iran and the fact that we have an all volunteer force.

Volunteer to do whatever you're told or to defend the US and the constitution? Soldiers don't get paid in the US? That sucks.

2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Got 9 holes in this morning with the wife.

18 with the brother tomorrow.

Weather permitting the wife and I get 3-4 rounds per week, plus I do men's night.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Weather permitting the wife and I get 3-4 rounds per week, plus I do men's night.

Next year...but I say that every year..

Working is for chumps..so sayeth the Dope

Just now, Voodoo said:

Next year...but I say that every year..

Working is for chumps..so sayeth the Dope

DO IT!!! Also have time to throw a beach day or two in or go fishing!!!

I run on Jamaican time now ie: time and day no longer matters, it's all good mon!

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Time to head to the golf course and enjoy some Fall golf.  Carry on, so I have some entertainment to read later this evening :lol:

I’m headed to Trumpland marina in a few and playing in a charity golf tournament on Sunday.  Weather iffy…nfg either way. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why not show the $100s of millions we sent to Ukraine each year before the war?

Why don’t you?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

You are well aware you don't, as a soldier, have a choice where and when you go fight.

BUT you made the choice WHO you want to fight for and that shouldn't ever be FORCED to change. Volunteer to defend someone else but never be forced and there should be extra in it for the soldier IMHO

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

BUT you made the choice WHO you want to fight for and that shouldn't ever be FORCED to change. Volunteer to defend someone else but never be forced and there should be extra in it for the soldier IMHO

Actually, nope.

I had to release not to serve under our current Dope at the top.

It works the same for those who don't see leadership through the same lens as myself.

There is a reason recruitment is a new lows.

Edited by Voodoo