Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dont worry about me. You've obviously got more than you can handle on yours and your bookkeepers plate to look after fella.

:bc:

Thanks man, hopefully you can get me off your mind for a bit..Most appreciated 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

It has zero impact on his career unless you took him at his word and kicked Mark to the curb.

I'm out. You guys can continue if you want, but the guys that enjoy this thread would probably prefer that you take it elsewhere...

I was tagged, talk to that guy, perfect content just reading..

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Not at all, a rule is a rule, Neil and SSFB have both said criminal activity is off the table,..Steve is accusing my financial advisor of criminal activity against me and other members.. I get you might not like it but @NaturallyAspirated has stated is unacceptable here

My take:

Swindle(r) is equivalent to groom(er). 

So when you report all instances of groomer then we can ban all those, and swindle as well.   Deal?

Swindler and groomer are both on the edge cases of being an asshole/dick. 

Joel and ckf both overrule any of my positions, obviously.

Neal

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Thanks man, hopefully you can get me off your mind for a bit..Most appreciated 

You as well. Hopefully on the other site too. Nothing says I'm under your skin more than that.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

My take:

Swindle(r) is equivalent to groom(er). 

So when you report all instances of groomer then we can ban all those, and swindle as well.   Deal?

Swindler and groomer are both on the edge cases of being an asshole/dick. 

Joel and ckf both overrule any of my positions, obviously.

Neal

I'd rather you stick to what you've been saying all along and the rule you guys made..So we shall see..

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You as well. Hopefully on the other site too. Nothing says I'm under your skin more than that.

Other than tagging someone in a meme thread because you read something and thought of me out of the blue..:lol:

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'd rather you stick to what you've been saying all along and the rule you guys made..So we shall see..

Firstly, I wasn't an admin at the time of that post you goofball.  If you are tryin to blame me for not moderating shit that went down before my tenure good fucking luck.  

Over It Whatever GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

If you want retroactive punishment, go back and find every case of the use of groomer and I will be happy to give 7 day vacations for those, and also where swindle was used.    Again, deal?  Go get your fucking moderator hat on you goon.

Neal

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Other than tagging someone in a meme thread because you read something and thought of me out of the blue..:lol:

Ya, and obviously it triggered you.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Firstly, I wasn't an admin at the time of that post you goofball.  If you are tryin to blame me for not moderating shit that went down before my tenure good fucking luck.  

Over It Whatever GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

If you want retroactive punishment to go back and find every case of the use of groomer and I will be happy to give 7 day vacations for those where swindle was used.    Again, deal?  Go get your fucking moderator hat on you goon.

Neal

No blame, just doing exactly what you asked me and others to do, and I ask you to stick to what you said..Ball is in your court to show their is no bias or double standard..I stuck up for you yesterday 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

No blame, just doing exactly what you asked me and others to do, and I ask you to stick to what you said..Ball is in your court to show their is no bias or double standard..I stuck up for you yesterday 

Good, now go find cases of groomer please. 

You certainly don't want to be accused of having a bias in your moderation or have selective moderation now do you?  :dunno:

Neal

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Ya, and obviously it triggered you.

Umm triggered? you tagged me, are you like delusional??

It's like mini HSR, it's all your fault even though I brought you into this with zero provocation..Great job 753, stellar work

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Umm triggered? you tagged me, are you like delusional??

It's like mini HSR, it's all your fault even though I brought you into this with zero provocation..Great job 753, stellar work

Hope you can get over it someday.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good, now go find cases of groomer please. 

You certainly don't want to be accused of having a bias in your moderation or have selective moderation now do you?  :dunno:

Neal

I am only going by what you exactly stated you would do and your rules you stayed were unacceptable here .. Again, maybe talk to 753, I certainly didn't tag him..None of this would even be happen right now if I wasnt..Seems kinda similar the how HSR acted, right?? Maybe there is your problem, mini HSR instigating problems on the site you guys have to deal with.....just like HSR..........

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Please explain where he broke the rules?:You might not like what he said but it in no way treated the career of a former member.

And do it in another thread.

Either way, woolie is a lying self absorbed non-trustworthy person.  He absolutely will take advantage of you if it helps him.  It is his persona.  Super easy to see.  Regardless the unending whining of the TBP bitches is disgusting.  Understand why they left FS, freedom isn't what they want but a big circle jerk of group think nonsense.  Not even grown men.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I am only going by what you exactly stated you would do and your rules you stayed were unacceptable here .. Again, maybe talk to 753, I certainly didn't tag him..None of this would even be happen right now if I wasnt..Seems kinda similar the how HSR acted, right?? Maybe there is your problem, mini HSR instigating problems on the site you guys have to deal with.....just like HSR..........

Again, go back and find all the instances of groomer and we are good to go with the vacations man.

Neal

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I tagged you because you were whining on another site and here the other day.

Sorry you weren't grown up enough to handle it.

Again, go back and find all the instances of groomer and we are good to go with the vacations man.

Neal

That's not what you said you would do.. Dang man

Something my pops said to me long ago.

Son, there is one thing nobody can ever take away from you, it's all on you to loose, and that's your honor of being a man of your word...........

He's a good man

• Like 1

Well @Rigid1 come on now we have some vacations that need handing out!

Neal

You're flustered, you obviously over spoke with your capabilities and moral fortitude here to try and look cool, sorry you've pretty much embarrassed yourself with either you over exaggerating your position here or lack of spine..Sad, I thought you had more in you than that apparently not

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You're flustered, you obviously over spoke with your capabilities and moral fortitude here to try and look cool, sorry you've pretty much embarrassed yourself with either you over exaggerating your position here or lack of spine..Sad, I thought you had more in you than that apparently not

Knock it off. You are asking him to basically overrule me. Do you really expect him to do that for a supposedly old infraction for someone that isn't even a member of this site?

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I specifically asked you about the violations and about what threads and you said you didn't give enough of a shit to find it.  If you don't give a shit I am not going to go out looking for your used drama.

Your father seems to have raised a liar.   :news:

Again, go get all the violations of insinuated illegal activity, you fraudulent POS.  :bc:

I'll be here waiting.

Neal

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Knock it off. You are asking him to basically overrule me. Do you really expect him to do that for a supposedly old infraction for someone that isn't even a member of this site?

I'm going by what Neil said he would do, and did exactly what Neil asked me to do..That's on Neil not me, and again I was tagged, I didn't barge in here. Talk to that guy, he even sent me a creepy HSR style pm.. this would have never happened if I wasn't tagged..I haven't been on since our conversation Sunday, shocked you don't expect me to not stand up for myself man. You've known me for almost a decade 

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm going by what Neil said he would do, and did exactly what Neil asked me to do..That's on Neil not me, and again I was tagged, I didn't barge in here. Talk to that guy, he even sent me a creepy HSR style pm.. this would have never happened if I wasn't tagged..I haven't been on since our conversation Sunday, shocked you don't expect me to not stand up for myself man. You've known me for almost a decade 

How was that PM i sent you creepy? :lol:

I merely showed you I saw what you said about me on the other site.

Im so glad I didn't hop on your wagon as you would say.