SSFB

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20231009_131313_Facebook.jpg

I built this house 6 years ago.  I have 5 Halloweens here.  Never had more than 15 trickers treaters.  Last year I got full size candy bars because there is usually only 10 or 15 that come here.  Bought a 50 pack and  figured the guys at my shop would eat what was left over.  THEM FUCKING KIDS!!   It was like a bat signal  was on over my house.  I ran out of candy bars and had to shut the light off.  Word travels fast.  Now this year I told the wife I was gonna give out apples......  fucking kids....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

I built this house 6 years ago.  I have 5 Halloweens here.  Never had more than 15 trickers treaters.  Last year I got full size candy bars because there is usually only 10 or 15 that come here.  Bought a 50 pack and  figured the guys at my shop would eat what was left over.  THEM FUCKING KIDS!!   It was like a bat signal  was on over my house.  I ran out of candy bars and had to shut the light off.  Word travels fast.  Now this year I told the wife I was gonna give out apples......  fucking kids....

I remember when we were kids, if you heard about someone giving out full size chocolate bars, you would walk right past 40 other houses to get one of those bars. The Fielder's owned a delicatessen in town and they always gave out full size bars from some European chocolate maker. I wasn't able to go that far until I got older.

Our only dentist in the 80s gave out toothbrushes and these little red pills to crunch up and see where you missed brushing. Streets were littered with brushes and everyone had red teeth!

We would trade costumes to hit the rich guys house that gave out Cragmont cans of pop.

i don't get any trick or treaters. be a long , dark , lonely night on my road. the deer and coyotes running by in the dark would add extra excitement. at the end of the road and 3 candy bars deep most head for the village. back in our day the village was a warzone. went on all night. nothing too malicious , just kids having fun. every year the one street was the crown. if you could be king of that street you had respect. so my buddy and i decided to be kings for a night. we put 2 garbage cans in an old pickup. filled them with rotted pairs. we pull in to the warzone, shit flying everywhere, pull up to the biggest crew. he blows the horn and when they looked he hit them with a spotlight. that's when the 2 of us in the bed with a rack body started throwing the mush. handful after handful and got hit with nothing. people were yelling "eewww, that shit stinks, what is that?"well we went around the block getting some others and came back to finish off the street. i was scraping the bottom of the can, just liquid and skins, throw that too. we got pulled over leaving town. cop was cracking up, asked what the hell we were doing . "throwing rotted pairs on people" . they could barely contain themselves. told us we won and to get out of the village and don't come back.