Check your account email address ×

BRP joins the fire stop sale recall club

krom

1 hour ago, Tripleflipper said:

Looks like no one is immune from this. Pain in the arse to have to take these things back at our own expense. At least the fix is free

Your dealer does not pick up your sleds in cases like this? Could be worse. Could be from the dealership that hired kROMMER as their spokesman and janitorial services. 

5 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Your dealer does not pick up your sleds in cases like this? Could be worse. Could be from the dealership that hired kROMMER as their spokesman and janitorial services. 

How miserable and pathetic is your life??

All you do is make up shit, and lie on the internet, while calling out the "janitor" at a snowmobile shop, who makes more, has a better degree, education, knowledge, higher intelligence, and knows more about AC than you could ever hope to.

I see you got banned again for being an asshole on Achat...

Edited by krom
  • Haha 3

Wow.... A rubber fuel line for a recall.... 

Ragg away.... Their all built with parts + materials from third party vendors....

Get used to it ...  Two major competitors.... AC is in the rear view mirror 

If recollection serves me correctly ....AC had a mountain of recalls in the.mod 2000's

Edited by ICG

1 hour ago, krom said:

How miserable and pathetic is your life??

All you do is make up shit, and lie on the internet, while calling out the "janitor" at a snowmobile shop, who makes more, has a better degree, education, knowledge, higher intelligence, and knows more about AC than you could ever hope to.

I see you got banned again for being an asshole on Achat...

You started that one. Seem a little vindictive if you ask me. cry to your fellow mods? Dont care. Back in October. As far as the rest? I live 60 miles from the factory. Got to ride the catalyst outside of an event and you might make more money, but where you live. You get much less out of it. Degree and intellect? I'm good. You are a pathetic human. I on the other hand help people out. Grow up you vindictive Fuck! A good punch to the scull is all I would ever offer you if you were trail side in need. To almost anyone else,  my shirt. Time for one or three more beers then bed time. 95% of my work year is 3 day weekends. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You started that one. Seem a little vindictive if you ask me. cry to your fellow mods? Dont care. Back in October. As far as the rest? I live 60 miles from the factory. Got to ride the catalyst outside of an event and you might make more money, but where you live. You get much less out of it. Degree and intellect? I'm good. You are a pathetic human. I on the other hand help people out. Grow up you vindictive Fuck! A good punch to the scull is all I would ever offer you if you were trail side in need. To almost anyone else,  my shirt. Time for one or three more beers then bed time. 95% of my work year is 3 day weekends. 

It was reported by a couple members, and the mod that banned you last time asked me to do it this time.

I let it go because I'd rather let you post your lies and stupid bullshit, and point it out.

Edited by krom

On 9/1/2023 at 4:07 PM, ZR6000RR said:

We would charge a grand to go pick something up for warranty. Semis aren’t cheap to drive 

17 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

We would charge a grand to go pick something up for warranty. Semis aren’t cheap to drive 

I was semi joking. I am a mile from my dealer. He would pick up for me if needed. Have yet to have anything done to my sleds since 1998. Rode my wheeler to them for some recall work. Sleds don't need a semi. Most anyway.

48 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I was semi joking. I am a mile from my dealer. He would pick up for me if needed. Have yet to have anything done to my sleds since 1998. Rode my wheeler to them for some recall work. Sleds don't need a semi. Most anyway.

The recalls you spent weeks or months swearing you didn't need, despite the fact I posted the notice proving your machine needed..  While you spent the entire time insulting me.....

Reminds me of you telling me I was wrong about AC and Yami, and swearing that their relationship was better than its ever been.

Its less than 2 weeks till your bullshit lie about the new engine being an 870, joins the ranks of all your past claims

2 hours ago, krom said:

The recalls you spent weeks or months swearing you didn't need, despite the fact I posted the notice proving your machine needed..  While you spent the entire time insulting me.....

Reminds me of you telling me I was wrong about AC and Yami, and swearing that their relationship was better than its ever been.

Its less than 2 weeks till your bullshit lie about the new engine being an 870, joins the ranks of all your past claims

I go by my dealer not a hack. If you are going to parade a 10 cc difference,  then you are one queer fuckr! 

3 hours ago, krom said:

Bob Barker is dead. You are not going to win being under ever again. Here is to hoping?

Just pointing out your lies and stupidity..

Surprised you haven't noticed that every single time you contradict something I've said, you are wrong.

There you go with the gay shit again, you can't help yourself..  Must be all you think about.

Speaking of the atv, we're still waiting for the video of you showing how quick and easy it is to check or change the air filter.

Edited by krom

5 hours ago, krom said:

Just pointing out your lies and stupidity..

Surprised you haven't noticed that every single time you contradict something I've said, you are wrong.

There you go with the gay shit again, you can't help yourself..  Must be all you think about.

Speaking of the atv, we're still waiting for the video of you showing how quick and easy it is to check or change the air filter.

I dont do videos. You can see it on youtube though. Not a horrible process. I've had mine out to check it a couple of times. Not much harder than sweeping a floor.

24 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You've been "correcting" everyone that said 860.

Saying you'd be right and they were wrong.

You're backpedaling now.

You  are a fucking idiot! Never corrected anyone. They are all opinions until the reveal. Personally don't give a flying fuck. I ride 600 class.

• Like 2

If they're going to have a 600 and something bigger than an 800.  And no 800.  It would be cool if they had something around 700.  I'm sure it'll never happen for a few reasons but that'd be cool.  I know this is off topic but nobody gives a shit about brp let's be real.  Everybody is obsessed with the cat.  It's going to be the star of haydays AGAIN.  Bring your ponchos because the haters will be crying 😭