Check your account email address ×

BRP joins the fire stop sale recall club

krom

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

If they're going to have a 600 and something bigger than an 800.  And no 800.  It would be cool if they had something around 700.  I'm sure it'll never happen for a few reasons but that'd be cool.  I know this is off topic but nobody gives a shit about brp let's be real.  Everybody is obsessed with the cat.  It's going to be the star of haydays AGAIN.  Bring your ponchos because the haters will be crying 😭

60% of snowmobilers think you're wrong.

On the bright side @ZR6000RR agrees with you.....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

60% of snowmobilers think you're wrong.

On the bright side @ZR6000RR agrees with you.....

Well more than 60% of snowmobilers are clueless idiots.

I'm not a sheep, don't care what the masses think.  

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah, you're an 8%er, elite for sure.

The rest, all dummies.

Actually 92% of riders choose not to ride a Cat. Must be some reasons why. Maybe this new 600 cc powered sled will reduce that # to 90%

Edited by Tripleflipper
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mnstang said:

If they're going to have a 600 and something bigger than an 800.  And no 800.  It would be cool if they had something around 700.  I'm sure it'll never happen for a few reasons but that'd be cool.  I know this is off topic but nobody gives a shit about brp let's be real.  Everybody is obsessed with the cat.  It's going to be the star of haydays AGAIN.  Bring your ponchos because the haters will be crying 😭

Cat has never had an issue with drawing attention and creating a buzz. They have a problem with actually selling the product. So far we are a year into the cattle ass and cat is yet to see a dime of income from it. 

Edited by Not greg b

51 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well I was lying on the drive belt being life of the sled. 0% correct for my life. 

Speaking of you being wrong, and lying.. 

Check out country cats website, and look at all the impossible to get, sold out in 2 hours, catalysts they have for sale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Check out country cats website, and look at all the impossible to get, sold out in 2 hours, catalysts they have for sale.

The only models I have not been able to find is the RXC and 137 models. I have found everything else with out trying hard 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, krom said:

Hope you had a great weekend kROMMER. You need one. Getting way to worked up 9n a web site.

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Cat has never had an issue with drawing attention and creating a buzz. They have a problem with actually selling the product. So far we are a year into the cattle ass and cat is yet to see a dime of income from it. 

Not true.  They got 5,000 dimes from me.

9 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Textron does not get funded in full until the the dealer gets the sled and them or floor plan sends a check. They are loosing money with the 5000 dimes 

They got a grand from me. I doubled the pay. Cat gets its share.

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Textron does not get funded in full until the the dealer gets the sled and them or floor plan sends a check. They are loosing money with the 5000 dimes 

The point is, alot of people are excited about this sled and buying it.

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

That's not important to Cat riders. They are more concerned that they have a Ferrari like ride

10 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

That's not important to Cat riders. They are more concerned that they have a Ferrari like ride

So is Polaris losing money with 2023 models sitting on dealer floors? BRP? Do they make money before  the sleds are sold after snow check? I think not to all of that.

• Like 1

$500 deposit goes straight to Textron if you order on line.  If you order at a dealer their parts account gets billed $500 the second the order is submitted.

Textron is making money, as its an interest free loan to them, that they never have to pay back.

Anything over the $500 paid to a dealer goes in their pocket, and will be gone forever if something happens to them.  Only a true jimwit would pay more than the required minimum deposit, anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would leave it in an account that is compounding..

11 minutes ago, krom said:

$500 deposit goes straight to Textron if you order on line.  If you order at a dealer their parts account gets billed $500 the second the order is submitted.

Textron is making money, as its an interest free loan to them, that they never have to pay back.

Anything over the $500 paid to a dealer goes in their pocket, and will be gone forever if something happens to them.  Only a true jimwit would pay more than the required minimum deposit, anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would leave it in an account that is compounding..

I paid more so I have less to pay when I take the sled. Also for Accessories that I pre ordered. Geeze kROMMER. I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed again. 

26 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

How is it that you are able to respond to messages when you are supposed to be out holding your sign directing traffic. Maybe on a water break.

Not working today. Maybe you should get a  job. I can line you up for a job with the Contractor. He has a spare shovel.

On 9/3/2023 at 1:21 PM, ZR6000RR said:

I dont do videos. You can see it on youtube though. Not a horrible process. I've had mine out to check it a couple of times. Not much harder than sweeping a floor.

We can probably assume you are capable of sweeping a floor although it is a bit harder than the normal sign holding you do.

On 9/3/2023 at 6:07 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Personally don't give a flying fuck. I ride the grandma class.

We know.  Fits you prefectly jimwit.

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I paid more so I have less to pay when I take the sled.

Just another way of proving you are a complete moron.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not working today. Maybe you should get a  job. I can line you up for a job with the Contractor. He has a spare shovel.

Bet he has a spare shovel since you aren't smart enough to use it.

• Like 1