Check your account email address ×

There is Still Hope for America

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep..... pretty much anything from their first five albums 

image.png.3d0abb1ace9ab6d19432c13c40b2acfc.png

image.png

All excellent!  If I had to choose one it would  be a hard choice between Master of puppets or ride the lighting. 
For whom the bell tolls , harvester of sorrow, seek and destroy are killer tunes.  

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Pitbull gets a lot more Club Play and gets the Chicks pussy's wet than fucking WASHED UP Metallica....:read: 

:lol:

Yah,  Metallica songs not wetting any pussies.  Not ones I want to bang anyway. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All excellent!  If I had to choose one it would  be a hard choice between Master of puppets or ride the lighting. 
For whom the bell tolls , harvester of sorrow, seek and destroy are killer tunes.  

Yah,  Metallica songs not wetting any pussies.  Not ones I want to bang anyway. :lol:

I put Metallica on the other day , just one song and my Wife just looked over and rolled her eyes like really? This shit? :lol:

• Haha 3

daughter and i thought about hitting us bank on their two day tour ?just hit one of the days if we get good deal couple days before?

right now way to much!! lower level $375 holy crap!!

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

It did in the day.  Good choices of songs.  Played them all in our cover band and that dropped some panties.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Probably one of the last bands you could throw the CD / cassette in and let it play. No filler garbage. 

Dunno about before or after:

First 2 Boston albums

Back in Black/Highway to Hell

The Cars

Moving Pictures

Bat out of Hell

Rumors

Purple Rain

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pearl Jam : first album was great! 
Nirvana :  unplugged. 
Rumors: for sure. 

I wore Pearl Jam Ten out.

In my younger days it was The Clash London Calling and The Who Who’s Next.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wore Pearl Jam Ten out.

In my younger days it was The Clash London Calling and The Who Who’s Next.

One of the few CDs I have in the hot rod.  Plays constantly. :lol:

London calling is good choice.  I have that CD in there as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

One of the few CDs I have in the hot rod.  Plays constantly. :lol:

London calling is good choice.  I have that CD in there as well. 

Everything but my truck is hard drive driven.

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Everything but my truck is hard drive driven.

Yeah,  A bitching receiver with Amp and equalizer is a thing of the past. 
I remember way back when we bought my daughter her Explorer. I put the disc changer all the shit in it. Proudly showing her.  She just shakes her head.  No one listens to CDs anymore, Dad. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I remember way back when we bought my daughter her Explorer. I put the disc changer all the shit in it. Proudly showing her.  She just shakes her head.  No one listens to CDs anymore, Dad. 

My 99 GMC had a badass Blaupunkt head unit, kick ass amp with crossover and BP speakers... man that thing ripped.

• Like 2

I’m literally deaf from all of that and the concerts .  Trying to hold on to what  hearing I have left in right ear. I still have amps and boxes but none of it is hooked up anymore. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I’m literally deaf from all of that and the concerts .  Trying to hold on to what  hearing I have left in right ear. I still have amps and boxes but none of it is hooked up anymore. 

My younger boy has amps subs, mids and tweets and small woofers mounted all around the cab of his truck. Sounds amazing, more power than I ever had. But I just can't crank it up like when I was younger :dunno:  when I use his truck. 

I'll throw a couple more "throw it in and listen all the way through" albums/CD's:

Dio - Holy Diver (1983)

Guns and Roses - Appetite for Destruction (1987)

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

My younger boy has amps subs, mids and tweets and small woofers mounted all around the cab of his truck. Sounds amazing, more power than I ever had. But I just can't crank it up like when I was younger :dunno:  when I use his truck. 

Nope!   I regret it now. I’m a pretty social person and not being able to hear in social settings is tough.  Gotten good at reading lips though. :lol:  Another reason I hate masks! 

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

I'll throw a couple more "throw it in and listen all the way through" albums/CD's:

Dio - Holy Diver (1983)

Guns and Roses - Appetite for Destruction (1987)

Still trying to get used to GNR being referred to as classic rock. :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Cold War said:

7 hours ago, Snake said:

My 99 GMC had a badass Blaupunkt head unit, kick ass amp with crossover and BP speakers... man that thing ripped.

The few benefits of still daily driving a 2002 Still rocking a Old School Kenwood with a CD player and Aux cord . :lol:

Subs and Amp are newer tho . 

Yes Car seat and all. :lol:

40D8ED82-2E08-4752-817B-3EE9348827B1.jpeg

94EE9D57-9346-4445-9E7B-6CAF1D367BCC.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, HSR said:

I can't handle over driven shit so I added big systems with more headroom in my truck, car and both boats.  

16 hours ago, EvilBird said:

The few benefits of still daily driving a 2002 Still rocking a Old School Kenwood with a CD player and Aux cord . :lol:

Subs and Amp are newer tho . 

Yes Car seat and all. :lol:

40D8ED82-2E08-4752-817B-3EE9348827B1.jpeg

94EE9D57-9346-4445-9E7B-6CAF1D367BCC.jpeg

Curious how you picked Sundown.  Jacob is a friend of mine and with internet branded things I always wonder how people find them and make that as a choice.