Check your account email address ×

trump white house

what

a

freaking

joke

:lmao:

every day there's either a new scandal, or another version of a story coming out. what a treat!

in the last 24 hours alone...

- trump grants putin's request to allow the Russian press into the WH, cameras and all. the AP, however, is not allowed in. pictures of trump, all giddy like a child who just met his football hero, still get out

Image result for trump with russia diplomats

- the deputy attorney threatens to resign because trump made him a scapegoat for the comey firing. anyone with a clue (sorry tom, snake, zambroski, dependsbusta...) knows the firing happened as a result of the russia story gaining traction, and comey's refusal to stop it. my god trump must think his trumpsters are fucking stupid. of wait, they are :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump and his trumpsters are comic gold.

The forum Clown Posse even ignores the bipartisan criticism for the timing :lol: 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump is an enemy of our country....fact.

He barrs the AP and only allows Soviet news to the event IN OUR FUCKIN WHITE HOUSE?

yeah I'm anxiously awaiting the defense of this one. some, like bob, will wait until others chime in first to see where they're supposed to head :lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I'm anxiously awaiting the defense of this one. some, like bob, will wait until others chime in first to see where they're supposed to head :lol:

Trump is our enemy....end of story.

He needs to go and the fuckin republicans that support his bullshit as well. They have zero love of country.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on bob, let's read your opinion on this before the f team arrives :lol:

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is our enemy....end of story.

He needs to go and the fuckin republicans that support his bullshit as well. They have zero love of country.

:golfclap:  Another insightful, laser focused observation of the body politic, by our resident dementia patient.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on bob, let's read your opinion on this before the f team arrives :lol:

Comey should have got the boot earlier. IMO As for the Russian influence and all the BS being tossed around, I'm taking a wait and see attitude towards it. If evidence is found and Trump is guilty of said charge. Then he either resigns or be removed from office.  I've always felt that the Russian thing could be Trump's Achilles heel. Yes I'm Trump supporter. I liked his message during the campaign along with numerous other voters. That's evident he won the election.  His message was better than team Blue that had no message.

• Platinum Contributing Member

How can you libitards be such complete and utter idiots.. same russian, same place, but with Obama..:groin:

Lets hear it fellas, bring your outrage...:lol:

800px-Lavrov_and_Obama.jpg

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The republican party loves their Trump's treasonous ways over their love of country.

Wouldn't it be great if we could line up everyone with different political views against a wall and shoot em in the fucking head?

Just now, Cold War said:

Wouldn't it be great if we could line up everyone with different political views against a wall and shoot em in the fucking head?

Yes.  Liberals can be "walled" first.  Then, let's sit down and rethink the plan a bit. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  Liberals can be "walled" first.  Then, let's sit down and rethink the plan a bit. :lol:

Sure, just tell them Trump said Republicans get to go first.  

Edited by Cold War

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

How can you libitards be such complete and utter idiots.. same russian, same place, but with Obama..:groin:

The media plays the music and these guys dance. Hook. Line. Sinker.

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hahaha.  Poor Snotslinger.  

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Official White House photographer or Russian?