Check your account email address ×

Oliver Nails It.

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Runs much deeper….politicians on both sides :news:

It’s rotten to the core, yet people defend the status quo. If the dong offends you you’re an idiot. 

• Like 1

Aaaand the fascist left will miss the point again 

some of us got the point years ago. Both sides are awful 

guys like HunglikeaSmallRodent seriously take this to meaning EITHER YOU HATE BIDEN OR LOVE HIM LOL GOTCHA 

literally an iq of about 79

Am I not allowed to hate Biden and Trudeau and Lindsay Graham?

Stupid ass partisan hacks 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What an idiot.

US tax code hasn’t changed since Trump tax plan…..  if the song is complaining about taxes it’s complaining about trumps tax code.

First sentence of the song talks about Bullshit pay and overtime hours.  2 things that a labor union addresses.

song definitely isn’t about keeping minimum wage at $7.25 or taxing businesses and wealthy less!  😂 

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

US tax code hasn’t changed since Trump tax plan…..  if the song is complaining about taxes it’s complaining about trumps tax code.

First sentence of the song talks about Bullshit pay and overtime hours.  2 things that a labor union addresses.

song definitely isn’t about keeping minimum wage at $7.25 or taxing businesses and wealthy less!  😂 

The unions totally failed their members during covid and went along with the madness.  They need to be culled as well.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The unions totally failed their members during covid and went along with the madness.  They need to be culled as well.

A rally cry to unionize has never been more blatantly clear then what Oliver Anthony wrote as the lead lyric to his song…

I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day
Overtime hours for bullshit pay

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

A rally cry to unionize has never been more blatantly clear then what Oliver Anthony wrote as the lead lyric to his song…

I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day

Unions failed their members.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unions failed their members.

The one thing they promise to do….protect their members. All they want are the dues and to get money just like the CEO’s

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The one thing they promise to do….protect their members. All they want are the dues and to get money just like the CEO’s

See what UPS workers got, airline pilots, Autoworkers are going to get some large and in charge bumps once the UAW gets done with the big 3.  

People (republicans) will complain about what UAW is going to get and put the big 3 through for its members all the while pumping a fist and getting all patriotic and shit listening to the Rich men north of Richmond.  They will get choked up after the opening lyric while bitching about what Union pay…. I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day

50 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s rotten to the core, yet people defend the status quo. If the dong offends you you’re an idiot. 

49 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I meant song. :lol: :lmao: 

😂😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

See what UPS workers got, airline pilots, Autoworkers are going to get some large and in charge bumps once the UAW gets done with the big 3.  

People (republicans) will complain about what UAW is going to get and put the big 3 through for its members all the while pumping a fist and getting all patriotic and shit listening to the Rich men north of Richmond.  They will get choked up after the opening lyric while bitching about what Union pay…. I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day

Unions are like religion…. Fading away under their own ridiculousness 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Unions are like religion…. Fading away under their own ridiculousness 

Yep in some industries and Oliver Anthony’s song is a rally cry for Unionization.  First lyric says it all

would you complain for a call to raise minimum wage to $25 an hour?  Complain about UAW wages?

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Yep in some industries and Oliver Anthony’s song is a rally cry for Unionization.  First lyric says it all

At least pilots have a skill set and can’t easily be replaced by Joe Schmo off the street that wants to work. Ford has talked about taking white collar and spending 10 minutes training them to do the factory work once those employees walk off the job again 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

would you complain for a call to raise minimum wage to $25 an hour?  Complain about UAW wages?

He’s also against croney capitalism which means he’s against the EV movement 

and he’s against pedos 

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

He’s also against croney capitalism which means he’s against the EV movement 

and he’s against pedos 

He is against less taxes as well so he is for EV’s.  He is definitely calling for more taxes on the rich and business which goes against the trump tax cuts.

guys definitely middle of the road.  Pro union, Anti Trump tax cuts, against welfare and against power hungry pedo politicians