Check your account email address ×

Oliver Nails It.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

At least pilots have a skill set and can’t easily be replaced by Joe Schmo off the street that wants to work. Ford has talked about taking white collar and spending 10 minutes training them to do the factory work once those employees walk off the job again 

So complain about UAW pay?  You can’t stand what that Oliver Anthony stands for and advocates for can you?

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

and he’s against pedos 

Who have you seen that have taken a "pro pedo " stance? I've never seen anyone yet you use this as some sort of amazing trait? It's lame.

Why does he hide behind a fake name?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So complain about UAW pay?  You can’t stand what that Oliver Anthony stands for and advocates for can you?

:lol:You're interpreting his song how you want and now you’re telling me what I can’t stand? 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Man some people sure worship their celebs and their lyrics. See it with Swifties all the time. Such deep stories :lol:

People swoop in and try to tell everyone else what the song is about like they fucking wrote it, sang it and produced it :lol:

“It’s a battle cry for everyone flipping burgers to get 60K to start, 32 hour work week with full benies plus a bigger pension plan, in house gym and personal trainer etc”

Edited by Skidooski

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

People swoop in and try to tell everyone else what the song is about like they fucking wrote it, sang it and produced it :lol:

Not only that , they know what his hidden meanings are :lol: Seriously who fucking cares what some iTunes star is singing about :dunno: Let alone worship him :lol: This is like the third thread from these dummies with their panties all wet.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not only that , they know what his hidden meanings are :lol: Seriously who fucking cares what some iTunes star is singing about :dunno: Let alone worship him :lol: This is like the third thread from these dummies with their panties all wet.

You ever been to an art museum? Listen to the “art snobs” make up shit about ink splatter on the wall :lol:

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

*against terrible wars and pedos*

The alt left—- this is hate speech! Who approved this!!??!?

Your made up narratives assigning positions is getting stale

37 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If you are over taxed on a federal level you have only one person and one party to blame….  The ones that instituted our current tax policy.

My taxes went down.... Saw a considerable increase in my weekly  take-home pay. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

*against terrible wars and pedos*

The alt left—- this is hate speech! Who approved this!!??!?

No shit….now they are calling  the guy inbred..the over the top protest is very telling.

Hides behind a stage name :lol: HERO!!!!! He's fucking entertainer you rubes , nothing more nothing less. Some of you guys are so desperate for some "Jesus" type to lead you to the promise land it's hilarious. 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hides behind a stage name :lol: HERO!!!!! He's fucking entertainer you rubes , nothing more nothing less. Some of you guys are so desperate for some "Jesus" type to lead you to the promise land it's hilarious. 

It’s like you forget how you simp’d for the Barbie movie 

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

It’s a good song..nothing more….I get that you crave attention but this is a bit much.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Who have you seen that have taken a "pro pedo " stance? I've never seen anyone yet you use this as some sort of amazing trait? It's lame.

Why does he hide behind a fake name?

You absolutely have a hissy fit every time there’s an anti pedo movement. Like you really spaz 

then when pushed into a corner you’re like “hey bro yeah pedos suck imo just drop this please”

not saying that you’re a pedo but you sure as shit get really mad when someone calls it out