Check your account email address ×

"No one is telling Americans the truth"

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but Nikki Haley did.

hands down this was the economic highlight of the debate. 

So what's she gonna cut to pay for all the wars she wants us in?

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so you disagree with her on this topic? 

I have been saying this for years. She just says what it takes to get votes on the stage in the moment. If she was president she would have done the same as any other to keep the economy positive. Hindsight is easy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have been saying this for years. She just says what it takes to get votes on the stage in the moment. If she was president she would have done the same as any other to keep the economy positive. Hindsight is easy.

The only real choice the President has is whether to shut down the govt or not and for the most part that is political suicide in the first term.   Yes the WH submits a budget but congress is the one who controls it.   

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So what's she gonna cut to pay for all the wars she wants us in?

get Mexico and Canada to pay for it... duh

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you didn't answer the question

try again 

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The preview meme is @Crnr2Crnr :lol: The women in his life who value their own autonomy must love his pouting :read:

you don't know shit, and I'll only warn you once to be careful about my ladies.  ;)

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

try again 

you don't know shit, and I'll only warn you once to be careful about my ladies.  ;)

She said both parties spend too much. She’s playin. I agree she’s a fence Walker.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

She said both parties spend too much. She’s playin. I agree she’s a fence Walker.

why do you refuse to answer, especially when she attacked Trump and the Republicans?  

odd... but whatevs

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

try again 

Take your schtick elsewhere bud :thumbsup:  You obviously don’t give a fuck about the same issues they do :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Take your schtick elsewhere bud :thumbsup:  You obviously don’t give a fuck about the same issues they do :thumbsup:

that must explain why racer gives me shit about voting for Janet for WI S/C and WI reverting back to the 1800's law.

So shut your fuckin hole on it... ;)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

that must explain why racer gives me shit about voting for Janet for WI S/C and WI reverting back to the 1800's law.

So shut your fuckin hole on it... ;)

You’re digging your own hole :lol:  Voting for Janet because of issues important to the women in your life doesn’t mean shit when you throw away your national vote or support a Repug :thumbsup: 

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why do you refuse to answer, especially when she attacked Trump and the Republicans?  

odd... but whatevs

Jesus fuckin Christ"….how can she not be right if she says everyone spends too much?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re digging your own hole :lol:  Voting for Janet because of issues important to the women in your life doesn’t mean shit when you throw away your national vote or support a Repug :thumbsup: 

idk if you are racer or crusher level fucking stupid or even worse some days... 

but you want Trump to run against Biden, so clearly you're just as fucking dumb as either of them.

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus fuckin Christ"….how can she not be right if she says everyone spends too much?

she said Republicans have recently spent more than Democrats... true or false?  why would she do that in front of a national audience that wasn't watching Twitter?  call it what you like but I call it courageous in the format it was presented.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ahhhh….take your own advice…would be much appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

idk if you are racer or crusher level fucking stupid or even worse some days... 

but you want Trump to run against Biden, so clearly you're just as fucking dumb as either of them.

:thumbsup:

she said Republicans have recently spent more than Democrats... true or false?  why would she do that in front of a national audience that wasn't watching Twitter?  call it what you like but I call it courageous in the format it was presented.

Square your logic instead of deflecting :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Square your logic instead of deflecting :thumbsup:

very simple ? here... 

do you want Trump and Biden to be the 2024 US presidential nominees? 

a simple yes or no is sufficient 

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

very simple ? here... 

do you want Trump and Biden to be the 2024 US presidential nominees? 

a simple yes or no is sufficient 

Yes - Biden.  Policies are in line with positions of women in your life and reasons you voted forJanet.  You literally piss all that down your leg going in a different direction.  Don’t have to like it but those are the facts :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes - Biden.  Policies are in line with positions of women in your life and reasons you voted forJanet.  You literally piss all that down your leg going in a different direction.  Don’t have to like it but those are the facts :thumbsup:

stupid or being obtuse here? 

read the question again... 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

stupid or being obtuse here? 

read the question again... 

Question was answered.  You don’t like the answer because it exposes your lack of consistency.  Have you discussed with women you know and care about how your vote for Jorgensen improved their access to healthcare and bodily autonomy?  :read:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but Nikki Haley did.

hands down this was the economic highlight of the debate. 

I still believe if you take covid out of the equation...itvwas something like 2.5 trillion. While that's nothing to sneeze at it wasn't outrageous spending as the budgets were continuing resolutions.