Check your account email address ×

"No one is telling Americans the truth"

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Question was answered.  You don’t like the answer because it exposes your lack of consistency.  Have you discussed with women you know and care about how your vote for Jorgensen improved their access to healthcare and bodily autonomy?  :read:

All I do is rag on Him for being a Woman's White knight . :lol:

Once again you are accusing the wrong person :lol:

He crys about abortion just as much as you dummy :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes - Biden.  Policies are in line with positions of women in your life. 

Fucking dipshit retard cuck moron faggot thinks Sniffy Grabby Pedo Joe cares about Women :lol:

You are the biggest idiot on the site hands down. BD2A9442-4712-492A-B771-DE6126A3E4E0.thumb.jpeg.b77e507786b3fdb6878052f0a9462db9.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Question was answered.  You don’t like the answer because it exposes your lack of consistency.  Have you discussed with women you know and care about how your vote for Jorgensen improved their access to healthcare and bodily autonomy?  :read:

no it wasn't... so let's make it easier for you

which Republican do you want to run against Biden?

Abortion

Jo Jorgensen's campaign website says of abortion, "Keep the government out of it, no subsidies, no regulations." 

https://ballotpedia.org/Jo_Jorgensen_presidential_campaign,_2020

@Crnr2Crnror whoever you voted for in 2016 :snack:

Johnson on abortion

In an interview with The Daily Caller on June 7, 2016, Gary Johnson discussed abortion and other domestic policy issues. He said, “I don’t even want to enter into the argument. I want to give women choice in dealing with that issue, period. Unbelievably difficult decision. I’m going to make it for a woman? Government’s going to make it for a woman? I don’t want to play a part in that role.”[6]

Johnson discussed abortion and Texas House Bill 2, which required that doctors who perform abortions have hospital admitting privileges at a facility within 30 miles of where an abortion is performed and that abortion facilities meet the same requirements as outpatient surgery centers, in an interview with The Texas Tribune on April 12, 2016. Johnson said, “I think it’s an affront to women’s rights. Abortion is an unbelievably difficult decision that anyone should have to make. But only a woman should make it.”[7]

During the Libertarian Party debate that aired on Fox Business Network on April 1, 2016, Johnson said he was in favor of legalized abortion.[8]

On his 2012 presidential campaign website, Johnson wrote, "Life is precious and must be protected. A woman should be allowed to make her own decisions during pregnancy until the point of viability of a fetus." Johnson also stated that stem cell research "should only be completed by private laboratories that operate without federal funding."[9]

In June 2011, Johnson expressed support for some abortion rights in an interview with Rolling Stone. He said, "I support women’s rights to choose up until viability of the fetus. I’ve supported the notion of parental notification. I’ve supported counseling and I’ve supported the notion that public funds not be used for abortions. But I don’t want for a second to pretend that I have a better idea of how a woman should choose when it comes to this situation. Fundamentally this is a choice that a woman should have."[10]

suck a dick... 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All I do is rag on Him for being a Woman's White knight . :lol:

Once again you are accusing the wrong person :lol:

He crys about abortion just as much as you dummy :lol:

being hated by the far left and far right kooks is my specialty

:)

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

being hated by the far left and far right kooks is my specialty

:)

:lol:

Its just comical to me how dumb he is....Guy thinks everyone is a MAGA Red hat Jan 6 er :mc:

What a fucking Adderall addicted pathetic lunatic :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hawaii has voted overwhelmingly democrat forever. I dont think Biden is going to win Hawaii after this debacle.. :lol: 

First it was the students (student loan forgiveness) who got fucked by Joe now it's the people of Maui. After all the money being sent to Ukraine while he pisses on the American people, you'd have to be a complete anti american retard to vote Democrat.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no it wasn't... so let's make it easier for you

which Republican do you want to run against Biden?

Abortion

Jo Jorgensen's campaign website says of abortion, "Keep the government out of it, no subsidies, no regulations." 

https://ballotpedia.org/Jo_Jorgensen_presidential_campaign,_2020

Johnson on abortion

In an interview with The Daily Caller on June 7, 2016, Gary Johnson discussed abortion and other domestic policy issues. He said, “I don’t even want to enter into the argument. I want to give women choice in dealing with that issue, period. Unbelievably difficult decision. I’m going to make it for a woman? Government’s going to make it for a woman? I don’t want to play a part in that role.”[6]

Johnson discussed abortion and Texas House Bill 2, which required that doctors who perform abortions have hospital admitting privileges at a facility within 30 miles of where an abortion is performed and that abortion facilities meet the same requirements as outpatient surgery centers, in an interview with The Texas Tribune on April 12, 2016. Johnson said, “I think it’s an affront to women’s rights. Abortion is an unbelievably difficult decision that anyone should have to make. But only a woman should make it.”[7]

During the Libertarian Party debate that aired on Fox Business Network on April 1, 2016, Johnson said he was in favor of legalized abortion.[8]

On his 2012 presidential campaign website, Johnson wrote, "Life is precious and must be protected. A woman should be allowed to make her own decisions during pregnancy until the point of viability of a fetus." Johnson also stated that stem cell research "should only be completed by private laboratories that operate without federal funding."[9]

In June 2011, Johnson expressed support for some abortion rights in an interview with Rolling Stone. He said, "I support women’s rights to choose up until viability of the fetus. I’ve supported the notion of parental notification. I’ve supported counseling and I’ve supported the notion that public funds not be used for abortions. But I don’t want for a second to pretend that I have a better idea of how a woman should choose when it comes to this situation. Fundamentally this is a choice that a woman should have."[10]

suck a dick... 

And you threw away your vote both times :thumbsup:The reality is the choice you and enough other people made in 2016 set the rights of women care about back 50 plus years.  

I want the Repugs to nominate the orange criminal but it doesn’t really matter as none of the current candidates can beat Joe.  Repugs put themselves in a box - the orange criminal will push enough people blue and anyone e else will keep enough MAGAt’s home. 

@Crnr2Crnr and Dobbs has still impacted virtually every election as I predicted several years ago.  Gen Z is still registering in droves as they will ultimately save this country.  Their engagement coupled with old red hats dying off is good for the country.   

And you threw away your vote both times :thumbsup:The reality is the choice you and enough other people made in 2016 set the rights of women care about back 50 plus years.  

I want the Repugs to nominate the orange criminal but it doesn’t really matter as none of the current candidates can beat Joe.  Repugs put themselves in a box - the orange criminal will push enough people blue and anyone e else will keep enough MAGAt’s home. 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Crnr2Crnr and Dobbs has still impacted virtually every election as I predicted several years ago.  Gen Z is still registering in droves as they will ultimately save this country.  Their engagement coupled with old red hats dying off is good for the country.   

Laughing Hysterically Hahaha GIF - Laughing Hysterically Hahaha Hehe -  Discover & Share GIFs

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

you had no idea what the Liberation stance on abortion was, did you?

to me, throwing away MY vote would have been voting for Hillary, Trump or Biden.   in 2024 throwing away MY vote would be voting for Trump or Biden.  apparently this is excessively difficult for you and the magatards to grasp.

sad news for both you and the magas is that there are a LOT of people in this country who don't want Trump or Biden to be the next POTUS... but you carry on supporting BOTH of them with your stupidity.

;)

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you had no idea what the Liberation stance on abortion was, did you?

to me, throwing away MY vote would have been voting for Hillary, Trump or Biden.   in 2024 throwing away MY vote would be voting for Trump or Biden.  apparently this is excessively difficult for you and the magatards to grasp.

sad news for both you and the magas is that there are a LOT of people in this country who don't want Trump or Biden to be the next POTUS... but you carry on supporting BOTH of them with your stupidity.

;)

I know what their stance is.  You’ve only revealed how naive you are.  How did your Johnson vote work out for women you care about?  I’m a realist -  not an idealist.  It’s s zero sum game.  So you can’t talk about how much you care about what women think and then not participate in the game.  Your voting against interests you’ve said are important to you.  So either those issues aren’t important or you’re not smart enough to understand the game you’re playing.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I know what their stance is.  You’ve only revealed how naive you are.  How did your Johnson vote work out for women you care about?  I’m a realist -  not an idealist.  It’s s zero sum game.  So you can’t talk about how much you care about what women think and then not participate in the game.  Your voting against interests you’ve said are important to you.  So either those issues aren’t important or you’re not smart enough to understand the game you’re playing.  

on abortion with the Libertarians... 

i-dont-believe-you.gif

Are you a single topic voter?  Is it abortion, and you're calling yourself a Realist? 

ok, you go with that Skippy... :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

on abortion with the Libertarians... 

i-dont-believe-you.gif

Are you a single topic voter?  Is it abortion, and you're calling yourself a Realist? 

ok, you go with that Skippy... :thumbsup:

Of course not.  Simply using your comments on Janet and applying them to reality.  It doesn’t bode well for you :lol: