Check your account email address ×

Joe Gets It…

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Give it a rest.....that is far from the truth. You have been brainwashed by the media and Trump bad narrative.   He is running away with the GOP nomination.....nuff said. Go ahead and vote for more of this Dem nonsense if you feel so strongly that Trump is so bad .

How many times have you been led around by the nose from the media and their propaganda about Ukraine? 

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

How many times have you been led around by the nose from the media and their propaganda about Ukraine? 

Not really too much from the media...I try to go directly to the sources, in this case it was Putin himself.....comparing himself to Peter the Great.   In short, this whole thing was a land grab gone bad for him.   And I do still think it's pretty important for him to be stopped but he has been severely weakened, so really not much of a threat to other NATO nations(where we would have to get directly involved) at this point.

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

That is simply an untrue claim.   Trump is having to primary against a decent group of candidates and he is boot stomping them.  They have the perfect way to get rid of Trump and they simply don't have the backing to do it.   Trump still has huge support in the GOP.  He has gained support inside the party with every indictment.   I'm not talking about the powers to be in the party but the ave GOP voter.    

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Sure there are but he's got tons of support and honestly might be the only chance against Biden given that fact.   Anyone else gets the nomination and too many Trump people would sit it out handing it to Biden. 

All good points....and I bet he has gained even more support topping his 74 million in 2020.

I really do hope those that say they won't vote Trump will come to their senses.   He WILL be the man getting the nominee and when it comes down to Biden/Trump and 70%percent of the country saying they believe we are heading in the wrong direction.....not voting Trump or voting 3rd party is equivalent to handing the election to Biden and more of the same extreme left nonsense.

There is no white Knight savior waiting in the winds for the Repubs and Deephavens Bergum certainly isn't one of them. 

Trump will remain the best chance to defeating Biden. They need to get over their differences and vote accordingly or we will have another 4 years of this absurdity.

There is a reason why the DOJ, media etc. are working in Tandem to take down Trump. Time to tune them out. All bad news Trump and sweetheart deals for the Bidens. If they are successful, it's pretty much all over and that is their only goal.  

Trump being taken out will be a disaster, his support is overwhelming and will be spread too thin on any other candidates and will assure a Dem victory.....again, this is what the weaponized justice system is looking for.

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Like many Repugs - she once knew the truth but forfeited integrity to join MAGA.  Now she’s indicted.  

IMG_6306.jpeg

Kinda like you thinking Joe is not a crook. :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Kinda like you thinking Joe is not a crook. :lol: 

Lay the facts out in black and white :thumbsup:

House Repugs keep coming up empty :lol: 

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

If DOJ is so weaponized  -  how come he’s not in jail already? 

Simple.  Tie him up during an election.   If they had filed these charges early and got some convictions most will be overturned on appeal.   That would be worse for them proving they were wrong to file the charges. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple.  Tie him up during an election.   If they had filed these charges early and got some convictions most will be overturned on appeal.   That would be worse for them proving they were wrong to file the charges. 

Thorough investigations take time.  Your answer is bullshit.   Why doesn’t orange fat fuck request an earlier trial date? 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thorough investigations take time.  Your answer is bullshit.   Why doesn’t orange fat fuck request an earlier trial date? 

:lol:  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You can’t even comprehend the scope :lol: 

I'll put good money that any convictions are overturned.   You in?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Partisan pardons don’t count along with the Kangaroo SCOTUS :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Partisan pardons don’t count along with the Kangaroo SCOTUS :lol: 

Shocker…Snowcuck is a pussy and won’t stand behind his big mouth.