Check your account email address ×

Boom.

5 dead including a father and his teenage son, watch the front storm door of the house recording and then the bush to the right side of the side walk, about 30 to 40 minute drive from where I live............ 

Edited by Jerry 976

The fire Marshall is being told there were issues with the natural gas water heater but did not say one way or the other if the water heater was the cause of the explosion or if it was a gas leak that caused the explosion, it might take months or years to determine the cause.

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Usually nat has, propane of just your average meth lab.

Nice response from a person who is always so caring.  With out knowing the facts just create your own narrative sick really sick.  What if it was your family or friends.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Nice response from a person who is always so caring.  With out knowing the facts just create your own narrative sick really sick.  What if it was your family or friends.

He's a total piece of shit Democrat no surprise . He cant even type correctly probably was half in the bag already :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Back in 81 I used to hang outy at a bar called Brassy's in Cocoa beach FL. Was never a cover charge. Went in one night and was a $5 cover. Stage lights go on and Pat Travers takes the stage and put on a great show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Back in 81 I used to hang outy at a bar called Brassy's in Cocoa beach FL. Was never a cover charge. Went in one night and was a $5 cover. Stage lights go on and Pat Travers takes the stage and put on a great show.

Nice!👊🏻

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Went to a bar in the city in the 90's. My buddy was hammered when we got there.Stood in line,payed cover charge(unusual here). Band starts playing and my bud tugs my shirt and yells in my ear "These guys play Harlequin to a T". It was Harlequin.

10 hours ago, toslow said:

Why the fuck would they not have monitors in the house 

:dunno: 

Around here most just have smoke/flame detectors and carbon monoxide detectors, I honestly don't know anyone who has explosive gas detectors set up in their home?? Building codes only require smoke and co2 around here, or at least the last time I checked that's all that is required by code.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, toslow said:

Why the fuck would they not have monitors in the house 

There is no mistaking the smell of natural gas or propane. I don't even think they make monitors for that. The odorant is added for that reason.

https://www.nwnatural.com/safety/smell-natural-gas

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Same thing happened to me in New Jersey, except The Outlaws came out.

Place was almost empty but they jammed anyway. Drank with us at the bar after the show. Kind of surreal actually.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There is no mistaking the smell of natural gas or propane. I don't even think they make monitors for that. The odorant is added for that reason.

https://www.nwnatural.com/safety/smell-natural-gas

They do make combo units that detect explosive gases and co2 for home use, just don't anyone you has or uses them.

https://www.amazon.com/Nighthawk-Monoxide-Explosive-Model-KN-COEG-3/dp/B0002EVNJ6/ref=asc_df_B0002EVNJ6/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167142405023&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1615050295727588409&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9005894&hvtargid=pla-274972870225&psc=1

71lyaPYRvbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

One more person has passed away from the explosion.

With out knowing everything that was going on other than they are saying there was some issues with the water heater and 100% a guess on my part, the gas valve stuck open for the burners and filled the house while no one was home.... someone came home and smelled the gas and called the neighbors for help with the gas smell/leak.... all it took was one small spark and BOOM. If you watch the video and how that house blew (JMO) there was a large amount of gas inside that house for it to blow the way it did.

VERY SLOWLY back away  from the house and call 911 for a Major gas leak inside your home and start knocking on neighbors doors and try to get them out and away from their homes until help arrives.