Check your account email address ×

Why are American muscle cars so pathetic?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2 Unless it’s German, all wheel drive, and north of 400 hp, I am simply not interested.

Launch control in Sport Plus with 575hp and AWD.

And not one body panel or dash rattle when I do it.... :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

insane I’m sure.  Until you have been slammed back in your seat with that kind of traction and power, you just don’t know what you don’t know.  My buddy has an S8 that’s around 700+ horsepower.  It’s just nuts, and the ladies could be in the reclining backseat, sipping wine and having Brie the whole time.  :lol: Kia Schmia!

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2 Unless it’s German, all wheel drive, and north of 400 hp, I am simply not interested.

Although the Mercedes sprinter half fits that description…..the Germans can take those pieces of shit and ram them up their asses sideways. Fucking hitler’s revenge. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Snake said:

But your going to get to 60k on the ticker and bring it in for an oil change and I'm going to tell you the valve covers, oil stand and oil cooler gaskets are puking oil, also your upper oil pan is also leaking, your forward tension arms are blown out, the cost to repair these are $16,000,..but no dash rattles..:lol:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What mods did he do to it?

All I know is a tune and maybe some exhaust work.  I have to say it’s got that matte gray finish…looks like shit imo…like shiny primer.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

But your going to get to 60k on the ticker and bring it in for an oil change and I'm going to tell you the valve covers, oil stand and oil cooler gaskets are puking oil, also your upper oil pan is also leaking, your forward tension arms are blown out, the cost to repair these are $16,000,..but no dash rattles..:lol:

I'll be sure to let you know.....

15 minutes ago, Doorider said:

420ish to the wheels and awd. Best car I've ever owned. 85,000 miles and only tires, brakes and oil changes. Been turned up since about 45k miles

20230202_204524.jpg

173k on my 16 year old convertible and I bet not over $1,000 in total repairs. You're golden... :bc:

.1.thumb.jpg.beb2519ab6b7cea07cde31a71a6731e2.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 11:09 AM, BOHICA said:

Why are American supercharged v8’s so pathetic.  Trounced by a fucking Kia!  My god how pathetic a modern muscle car is.

Awd vs rwd you need to do a rolling start to make it close to fair...even then the hellcat will smoke the tires.