Check your account email address ×

Amen

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don’t give a sweet fuck.  Some male taking hormones so feeding a child is possible is something I give zero fucks about.  :dunno:

Neal

No Neal, its not possible, just in your demented brain.:lol:

26 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don’t give a sweet fuck.  Some male taking hormones so feeding a child is possible is something I give zero fucks about.  :dunno:

Neal

Well according to the Laws of FS if you aren't completely outraged and condemn it with your every feeling then you OBVIOUSLY support this 100% and are part of the problem. You can't be indifferent about it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well according to the Laws of FS if you aren't completely outraged and condemn it with your every feeling then you OBVIOUSLY support this 100% and are part of the problem. You can't be indifferent about it.

Oh is that it….apparently you don’t have a line either…fucking pathetic.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

How in the fuck did we ever get to this point in our lives.  Our grandparents and great-grandparents, etc.,  have to be ashamed of what we've become and what some people are advocating as the new normal.  It's absurd.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

And there isn't a more powerful group of Liberals anywhere than in the USA.  You guys set a lot of trends and not in a good way.

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Things that potentially impact my family and I.

Neal

So if a neighbor farmer has little kids sucking his dick you turn a blind eye and say zero fucks given…awesome.

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

It's not the singular issue, it's the attempt to break down the social fabric of our communities.  Lactating men, men in women's sports, men in women's bathrooms, drag shows for children, sexually explicit books aimed at children, queen theory aimed at children...fuck the social justice warriors. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

It's not the singular issue, it's the attempt to break down the social fabric of our communities.  Lactating men, men in women's sports, men in women's bathrooms, drag shows for children, sexually explicit books aimed at children, queen theory aimed at children...fuck the social justice warriors. 

But it’s the issue I stated.

Neal

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And it is in quite a different category than what I stated.

:/

Neal

He definitely didn't need that second coat of drama but what does a guy expect these days.:dunno:

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Things that potentially impact my family and I.

Neal

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

He definitely didn't need that second coat of drama but what does a guy expect these days.:dunno:

I expect you to be a cunt so there’s that but the question stands…where is the line Neal? How does what happen at a neighbors house impact your family…it doesn’t so you have zero fucks to give…great position to take.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So if a neighbor farmer has little kids sucking his dick you turn a blind eye and say zero fucks given…awesome.

It that’s not what this is about. It’s about social media posting the same shit over and over. Basically brokers in outrage. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I expect you to be a cunt so there’s that but the question stands…where is the line Neal? How does what happen at a neighbors house impact your family…it doesn’t so you have zero fucks to give…great position to take.

Well if I know about it happening at my neighbors it impacts me.  I have to deal and interact with my neighbors.  There is also an issue with the abuse of children in your scenario, where breastfeeding a child is not that abuse.

Neal

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I find it really strange how everyone here claims to be pro freedom, but then there is some imaginary line where you go past and now its okay to take away freedom.  Make up your fucking minds.  

The 🤡 Posse does care about freedom…..for straight white people who look like them.  They care about kids…..straight white kids.  

• Haha 1