Check your account email address ×

Amen

How in the fuck did we ever get to this point in our lives.  Our grandparents and great-grandparents, etc.,  have to be ashamed of what we've become and what some people are advocating as the new normal.  It's absurd.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Bontz said:

How in the fuck did we ever get to this point in our lives.  Our grandparents and great-grandparents, etc.,  have to be ashamed of what we've become and what some people are advocating as the new normal.  It's absurd.

Does anyone experience this outside of a TikTok video? I haven’t. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nope, hence the lack of outrage here. Apparently these guys see it daily.

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Does that mean it isn't happening?  You live in a van, I live in Rural NH, HSR lives in rural Canada...it's obviously happening and if we put our heads in the sand it will so be here. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s everywhere….I’m scared.

Aren’t you worried about the future for your children and grandchildren…oh nevermind. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Classy :thumbsup:

Please…save your one sided judgement.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So the new standard here is that we can only start threads and post about things we have personally witnessed or experienced…got it. 

???

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So the new standard here is that we can only start threads and post about things we have personally witnessed or experienced…got it. 

How many more videos of that same freak have to be posted? Is there an army of “lactating” men planning to take over America or just that one guy? :lol: 

34 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Does that mean it isn't happening?  You live in a van, I live in Rural NH, HSR lives in rural Canada...it's obviously happening and if we put our heads in the sand it will so be here. 

We’ll get out there and kick some lactating men’s asses. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is there an army of “lactating” men planning to take over America or just that one guy? :lol:

Get your mask and snorkels on and FIGHT BACK :lol:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Get your mask and snorkels on and FIGHT BACK :lol:

I live in a van. I don’t see the hordes these new atrocities that are definite threats to the republic. 

Edited by spin_dry

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hell no, please continue to get triggered by whatever you read online :thumbsup: With AC covering Twitter, Viper on Truth Social and you now covering Instagram we can get outraged over everything  :bc: Great work!!!

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I live in a van. I don’t see the hordes these new atrocities that are definite threats to the republic. 

I live in an Igloo. Same.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hell no, please continue to get triggered by whatever you read online :thumbsup: With AC covering Twitter, Viper on Truth Social and you now covering Instagram we can get outraged over everything  :bc: Great work!!!

Like country songs and 14 year olds carrying a drink 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

14 year olds working in bars? You're a sick fuck ain't ya? 

We have restaurants that have liquor licenses. I’m not talking about them giving lap dances for fucks sake Karen 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

We have restaurants that have liquor licenses. I’m not talking about them giving lap dances for fucks sake Karen 

The law would allow 14 year old barmaids in actual bars. You guys are sick, no wonder the country has a pedo problem. You guys want to enable it further. Again you're being a sick fucker defending it. Great job.