Check your account email address ×

Updated Covid shot should be ready by ‘latter part of September,’ HHS secretary says in letter to manufacturers

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Is Germany still having their 9 sigma birth event while in the US birth rates are up? Those Germans and their documents you keep posting  that we can’t read always seem to be having so many issues - glad we aren’t. 

On 8/4/2023 at 3:55 PM, Snake said:

At some point dude, you gotta let it go.

We get it... you are the smartest guy in the room.

My wife lost her job to not getting the jab and you bitch and moan 100x more than she ever did.

I think at this point all you are doing is virtue signaling.... to people who already know full well how you stand on things. It's like listening to Bohica beat off to a solar panel or get weak in the knees over a wind farm; we get it. Move on.

panties wadded here.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I get tired of ACs shit... but some times the way he wads up varies panties is kind of entertaining... :lol:

:owned:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

panties wadded here.

:owned:

You are quoting exactly what I said and it's true...

"I get tired of ACs shit... BUT SOMETIMES......"

Do you not get simple English?

You try too hard... let it come naturally....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I'm headed for another thread... come along... come on boy.... good boy!

It looks like you're a CM again :bc: Good on you :thumbsup: Enjoy 😉 

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually I can.:lol:

Roll up the sleve Neal.

For what it's worth I just finished getting over the latest covid bug going around here.  Last time I had it was 18 months ago.

This time was by far the least bothersome symptoms but it was different.  It took me 4 weeks to fully kick it but that's largely because this is the first time I lost both sense of smell and taste and it took awhile to get both of those back.  Sense of taste came back first then smell.  I still don't quite have that back completely though and it does seem to come and go which is just weird.

My immune system should be good to go for the covid season ahead and definitely not getting the clot shot.

• Like 1

We all remember the fda calling out IVM as horse paste.  So now the FDA is being sued by a number of Dr's the truth comes out.  Dr's could prescribe it all along, except for the ones who lost their licenses.  The FDA has sovereign immunity since they are only making suggestions.  The FDA can say whatever they want and get away with it.  Even if the FDA lied, they are still not responsible.  And the best part is if you don't like it ask your political heads to change it. 

So much for science.  This is who you trust.

1) FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Now Says Doctors Did Have the Right to Prescribe Ivermectin Off-Label for COVID-19 “Here FDA was not regulating the off-label use of drugs…The FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe Ivermectin to treat COVID”

2) FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Says the FDA Has ‘Sovereign Immunity’ and Cannot Be Held Responsible for Misleading Statements “If the FDA is merely making information statements, they do have sovereign immunity”

3) FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Says the FDA Does Have the Power to Issue Medical Advice

JUDGE: “Does it matter whether they are scientific views or not...or whether they are just views?” HONOLD: “There’s nothing in the multiple sources of authority that I cited that require the FDA to go through any sort of formal process”

4) FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Says Even if FDA Statements on Ivermectin Were Partially Misleading, the Agency Is Not Responsible for Doctors Losing Their Jobs “Even if this court concluded that the parts of the statement that said ‘Stop It’ were unlawful, the remaining parts of the statements that merely provided information would still be available”

5) In the Most Disturbing Admission, FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Says the FDA is ‘Held Accountable by the Political Process’ “The public can elect its government officials and FDA…have politically accountable heads of the agency who are held accountable by the political process. It’s not the role of the courts to fact-check the FDA’s scientific statements”

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Sure hope the whole fukking world isn,t stupid enough to get duped with this bullshit again.

More and more, and I hate to admit it, but I,m starting to think Ben was right all along. We.re all getting screwed bigtime !

Are you kidding me.  Just look at the gene pool on this site.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Apparently there is a new strain , so far I beleive it may just be in the UK as of a few days ago.

If it was in the UK a few days ago it is now anywhere in the world someone from the UK infected with it flew to the day after it was actually there.  And how in the fuck does anyone know where it now is and isn't? The virus is not contained anymore now than it was when it mysteriously escaped the lab years ago.  It is still everywhere and in a constant state of mutation anywhere it exists, which is anywhere on the planet where infected people have lived. 

I'm just glad that for now my personal experience has been that the first time I had it was the worst by a mile and it took me 3 months to kick.  The second time it was about 2 weeks and not that bad at all, just a cold.  This time it has hung in there a bit longer but the symptoms have been extremely mild and I did not even take anything for them.  The worst part was losing taste and smell for a couple of weeks and I'm over that.  

It's no coincidence that the fear machine is ramping up to full blast, just in time for shot season to begin.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Gates funded study found no benefit.  Shocker I tell yah.

Brainwashed guthooked idiot.

Neither of them were. Do you just make shit up without even attempting to look?

oh wait, you do it all the time.

:pc:

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Neither of them were. Do you just make shit up without even attempting to look?

oh wait, you do it all the time.

:pc:

Who funds the University research?

There's $200 billion reasons for the trial to fail.:lol:

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who funds the University research?

There's $200 billion reasons for the trial to fail.:lol:

What does the voice inside your head tell you? They probably run windows operating system, put the data into excel, and wrote up the report on word; further compromised and owned by Gates.

:smack:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What does the voice inside your head tell you? They probably run windows operating system, put the data into excel, and wrote up the report on word; further compromised and owned by Gates.

:smack:

You still believe Pfizer's trial data don't you?:lol: