Check your account email address ×

Reality For Most On Here…

52 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

The only problem with those "facts" is that they come from the Washington Examiner, which is a far-right outlet. The owner of the site is billionaire Philip Anschutz, a conservative Christian who despises anyone that is not a Republican. According to Media Bias, a non-partisan organization, "editorially, the Washington Examiner is 100% right[-wing]. It is virtually impossible to find a single editorial that offers balance." 

I don't trust sources that lean extremely hard to the left or to the right. 

I posted a vid the other day that was done by CNN and they conveyed the same numbers. Imagine how difficult it must be for CNN to tell the truth about the current debacle known as the Biden Shit Show?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I posted a vid the other day that was done by CNN and they conveyed the same numbers. Imagine how difficult it must be for CNN to tell the truth about the current debacle known as the Biden Shit Show?

Conveyed what? That inflation started in 2020 and took off in 2021? Post the video. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Conveyed what? That inflation started in 2020 and took off in 2021? Post the video. 

Wrong, pay attention. The fact that 60+% of Americans are not happy with the current state of the economy. It’s not difficult to believe at all considering the current clown show in the a White House. 

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, pay attention. The fact that 60+% of Americans are not happy with the current state of the economy. It’s not difficult to believe at all considering the current clown show in the a White House. 

:lol: You’re really hanging your hat on that one eh? I don’t give a fuck what polls say people think about subjective things like the economy. 

When did inflation start and when did it really start climbing?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The video is on page 4 I believe. It’s in a thread I started last Thursday called Poor Joe and the Democrats. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

:lol: You’re really hanging your hat on that one eh? I don’t give a fuck what polls say people think about this or that.

When did inflation start and when did it really start climbing?

Who gives a fuck when inflation started. This admin. added to inflation and turned it into hyperflation and has done a horrible job with trying to get it under control. You don’t care what the people of this country have to say? You sound like a faggot Democrat……….that needs dental work. :lmao:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Who gives a fuck when inflation started. This admin. added to inflation and turned it into hyperflation and has done a horrible job with trying to get it under control. You don’t care what the people of this country have to say? You sound like a faggot Democrat……….that needs dental work. :lmao:

Exactly what I expected. You have the brain of a 15 year old, except your memory is shitty too. :lol:

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Exactly what I expected. You have the brain of a 15 year old, except your memory is shitty too. :lol:

You couldn’t even keep track of my original argument, I was talking about what people are saying about the current state of the economy and your dumbass wants to know when inflation started. There is no defense for this admin. and their failures yet here you are getting butthurt because I’m pointing them out. Go see an eye doctor also, you’re  having trouble seeing how disgusting modern day Democrats really are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Omg :lol:

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Guess what, Biden didn’t do fuckall of that list either.  Both are shit presidents.

Neal

Exactly, how do some struggle to understand this?

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

So Joe's solution to an over heated economy was add Trillions to the fire...Brilliant 

15 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You can’t read very well, I stated the cause. Talk about having blinders on.

Excessive govt. spending under this admin.   That was your answer?  Can you elaborate upon specifically which govt. spending it was? 

So, when you go to the grocery store all the prices are higher because of this?  If you go to buy a new pickup truck the prices are higher because of this?  When you go to the gas station the prices are higher because of this?  The government must have much more control than I ever imagined it did. 

15 hours ago, snoughnut said:

There’s those pesky facts that Ass2Mouth claims are opinions. 

You have issues... 

10 hours ago, snoughnut said:

60+% of Americans are dumb a/f though. 

Who controls prices for goods and services?  The Government?  

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Excessive govt. spending under this admin.   That was your answer?  Can you elaborate upon specifically which govt. spending it was? 

So, when you go to the grocery store all the prices are higher because of this?  If you go to buy a new pickup truck the prices are higher because of this?  When you go to the gas station the prices are higher because of this?  The government must have much more control than I ever imagined it did. 

You have issues... 

60+% of Americans are dumb a/f though. 

Who controls prices for goods and services?  The Government?  

You clearly are one of those dumb as fuck Americans. :read:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/31/3-million-more-businesses-claimed-this-trump-tax-break-last-year.html

Put away bank with the LLC pass through, still paid in more than you make.

How many additional jobs were created?  :snack:

12 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

The only problem with those "facts" is that they come from the Washington Examiner, which is a far-right outlet. The owner of the site is billionaire Philip Anschutz, a conservative Christian who despises anyone that is not a Republican. According to Media Bias, a non-partisan organization, "editorially, the Washington Examiner is 100% right[-wing]. It is virtually impossible to find a single editorial that offers balance." 

I don't trust sources that lean extremely hard to the left or to the right. 

Here is this better??  NBC...take your pick.... overwhelming majority think we are on wrong track...no matter who the source.  If you find one that differs, please do post. A bit of an older article but nothing has changed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/first-read/poll-finds-71-americans-believe-country-wrong-track-rcna68138

Screenshot_20230806_093508_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many additional jobs were created?  :snack:

Lowest black, Hispanic unemployment in history...one must remove covid shutdown to get an honest number.  Just as one must remove the jobs created by allowing businesses to open. 

It's a shame you are to dumb to know this.

• Like 3

Just now, SkisNH said:

Lowest black, Hispanic unemployment in history...one must remove covid shutdown to get an honest number.  Just as one must remove the jobs created by allowing businesses to open. 

It's a shame you are to dumb to know this.

How many jobs did your LLC pass through  create dumbfuck …..already know the answer so feel free to lie :lol:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

How many jobs did your LLC pass through  create dumbfuck …..already know the answer so feel free to lie :lol:  

My business grew.....

How many employees do you have? How much risk did you assume?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

When your Political party is a bunch of entitled degenerate liberals that tell your kids they are entitled to free handouts and don't have to work, this is what happens. The country is full of spoiled, entitled, woke liberal brats who don't know what a days work is. Thanks liberals

• Like 2