Check your account email address ×

Reality For Most On Here…

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Guess what, Biden didn’t do fuckall of that list either.  Both are shit presidents.

Neal

Did he campaign on eliminating the debt or a foreign country paying for an American project? 

Square peg round home Spectrum Boy :thumbsup:

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

So he campaigned on doing fuckall of important things? 

I see you wet brain hair lip.

Neal

Joe’s doing a good job.  America is easily out performing our peers post COVID in terms of unemployment, inflation, GDP growth, etc and not to mention how our Allie’s feel about us.  

But if you’re good with government being involved with your significant others personal healthcare decisions along with perpetuating hate towards the most vulnerable then by all means support MAGA by proxy.  Your third rail is merely support for red hats.  SBYL Spectrum Boy but that’s the reality.  It’s a zero sum game and you’re on the sideline scratching your scalp. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Joe’s doing a good job.  America is easily out performing our peers post COVID in terms of unemployment, inflation, GDP growth, etc and not to mention how our Allie’s feel about us.  

But if you’re good with government being involved with your significant others personal healthcare decisions along with perpetuating hate towards the most vulnerable then by all means support MAGA by proxy.  Your third rail is merely support for red hats.  SBYL Spectrum Boy but that’s the reality.  It’s a zero sum game and you’re on the sideline scratching your scalp. 

Hey stupid fuck, Joe is doing a lousy job, over 60% of America says the economy is shit. Pull your head out of your ass and face reality you lying fuck.

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Hey stupid fuck, Joe is doing a lousy job, over 60% of America says the economy is shit. Pull your head out of your ass and face reality you lying fuck.

Is the Green Bay Area plumbing business struggling?  :snack:

22 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

3.5% Unemployment rate sucks eh?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Turd herder is a prime example of grievance.  Orange fat fucks hateful rhetoric resonates with his ignorant pea brain :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Is the Green Bay Area plumbing business struggling?  :snack:

I’ve been very successful, but business was much better under Trump. You are a lying fuckstain if you think Biden is doing a good job.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Turd herder is a prime example of grievance.  Orange fat fucks hateful rhetoric resonates with his ignorant pea brain :thumbsup:

My goodness, not sure if you’re dumber than you look or the other way around. :lmao:

40EE41E4-1E30-4847-A43F-7F9CB59D4A0F.jpeg.d698a4b0d4fb7659b503025420904431.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The employment rate has nothing to do with Americans thoughts on the state of the economy. Like I said, over 60+ % of Americans think the economy is shit and that’s because Biden and the Dems are pure shit so no surprise. Not to mention, most of the jobs are just recovered jobs from Covid.

I have not seen or met one person other than you 2 stupid fucks that thinks Biden is doing a good job. Talk about dumb and dumber. :lmao:

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Like I said, over 60+ % of Americans think the economy is shit

elaborate on this with some factual information please... 

also, about 60% of Americans voted for Joe Biden or Donald Trump in 2020 which proves they're pretty fucking dumb as base to start from. 

who controls interest rates? 

who controls gasoline prices? 

please, pinpoint the economic woes these idiots are thinking is shit... and why they are shit.

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

also, about 60% of Americans voted for Joe Biden or Donald Trump in 2020 which proves they're pretty fucking dumb as base to start from. 

please, pinpoint the economic woes these idiots are thinking is shit... and why they are shit.

Stop making sense

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You have your head up your ass if you think this admin. is doing a good job.  Inflation has devastated low income people, you know the very people that Democrats claim to be the savior for. Google is your friend, look it up yourself. I’ll give you a fact, the majority of Americans are not happy with this POS admin., one of the most radical/corrupt to ever exist. 

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You have your head up your ass if you think this admin. is doing a good job.  Inflation has devastated low income people, you know the very people that Democrats claim to be the savior for. Google is your friend, look it up yourself. I’ll give you a fact, the majority of Americans are not happy with this POS admin., one of the most radical/corrupt to ever exist. 

did I applaud or say anything positive about the current or previous administration in regards to our current economic conditions? 

think hard... 

I would agree with your opinion regarding inflation greatly affecting lower income earners.... which you followed up with more ranty opinions rather than facts.

what caused all this inflation in your opinion?  

let's see if you're capable of an adult conversation about economics, or if you just want to be a ranty closed minded individual.

the floor belongs to you... proceed 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did I applaud or say anything positive about the current or previous administration in regards to our current economic conditions? 

think hard... 

I would agree with your opinion regarding inflation greatly affecting lower income earners.... which you followed up with more ranty opinions rather than facts.

what caused all this inflation in your opinion?  

let's see if you're capable of an adult conversation about economics, or if you just want to be a ranty closed minded individual.

the floor belongs to you... proceed 

Those were not opinions, they were facts. The current economic conditions under this admin. are terrible and 60+% of Americans agree. Excessive govt. spending under this admin. is mostly at fault. Once again, the very people who Dems claim they help the most who are low income people, they get rocked the hardest by inflation. That is a fact and not an opinion. Perhaps you should  think hard, you struggle with opinions vs facts but of course that’s nothing new with liberals like yourself. 

Yup....at least 63% (some have it higher) believe we are headed in wrong direction.....Not good for the Biden team going into an election year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/most-of-the-country-thinks-its-headed-in-the-wrong-direction

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Those were not opinions, they were facts. The current economic conditions under this admin. are terrible and 60+% of Americans agree. Excessive govt. spending under this admin. is mostly at fault. Once again, the very people who Dems claim they help the most who are low income people, they get rocked the hardest by inflation. That is a fact and not an opinion. Perhaps you should  think hard, you struggle with opinions vs facts but of course that’s nothing new with liberals like yourself. 

and you attribute all this to precisely what?  9_9 

again I'll ask you in very simple words... what caused all this inflation

also again, Americans are pretty fucking dumb about economic matters... which is precisely the way Democrats and Republicans prefer it, and why we're also$32T+ in the hole.   

I understand it's easier for you to broad brush the blame but your blinders are on.  

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....at least 63% (some have it higher) believe we are headed in wrong direction.....Not good for the Biden team going into an election year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/most-of-the-country-thinks-its-headed-in-the-wrong-direction

trust me, we're definitely headed the wrong direction but we've been on an unsustainable trajectory for at least two decades.  both parties are to blame... 

exhibit A: debt to GDP is worse than post WW2  

Screenshot_20230426-101520.png

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and you attribute all this to precisely what?  9_9 

again I'll ask you in very simple words... what caused all this inflation

also again, Americans are pretty fucking dumb about economic matters... which is precisely the way Democrats and Republicans prefer it, and why we're also$32T+ in the hole.   

I understand it's easier for you to broad brush the blame but your blinders are on.  

You can’t read very well, I stated the cause. Talk about having blinders on.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There’s those pesky facts that Ass2Mouth claims are opinions. 

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

The inflation started in 2020 and really ramped up in 2021.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

There’s those pesky facts that Ass2Mouth claims are opinions. 

The only problem with those "facts" is that they come from the Washington Examiner, which is a far-right outlet. The owner of the site is billionaire Philip Anschutz, a conservative Christian who despises anyone that is not a Republican. According to Media Bias, a non-partisan organization, "editorially, the Washington Examiner is 100% right[-wing]. It is virtually impossible to find a single editorial that offers balance." 

I don't trust sources that lean extremely hard to the left or to the right. 

Edited by CaddisFly