Check your account email address ×

Joe Rogan = Truth

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But Don Jr.

Figures you wouldn't know the difference between on topic and not 

Covid was a global iq test and the results aren't promising.

Your score is the worst on the forum.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Figures you wouldn't know the difference between on topic and not 

Your score is the worst on the forum.

Oh look, the lowest score global champion has spoken.

62% of Americans know the election was rigged and live in a banana Republic, but not the fagden sisters.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Iqtest lowest score contender says what.

:lol:

The space force knows! Then there’s the 1871 treaty, and the 2018 executive order, and then the corporation….. bla bla.

what a whack job. But, I guess that’s what you get for reposting jihadi links.  9_9

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The space force knows! Then there’s the 1871 treaty, and the 2018 executive order, and then the corporation….. bla bla.

what a whack job. But, I guess that’s what you get for reposting jihadi links.  9_9

2B2CB0CD-7771-4CA4-85F5-CE2D8EC037C3.jpeg.3ec43b9369c30460521abbf80097c62d.jpeg

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, HSR said:

I don't think Rogan is the household name some think he is. I bet half the population has no idea who he is other than a former actor,comedian, UFC host. Podcasts aren't very popular with average folks.

With the number of people on the many social media outlets today its pretty tough nOT to know what he does today. but ya theres a LOT of closed minds considering the availability of information today.        

Oh look, the lowest score global champion has spoken.

62% of Americans know the election was rigged and live in a banana Republic, but not the fagden sisters.

she couldnt have worked harder to try to control his responses.  what a hack

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But Don Jr.

:lol:

Yes I didn't gawk from afar like a lovestruck teenage girl I shook his hand and hand a conversation with him:thumbsup:

I think he's a great actor, comedian and the best UFC commentator ever. As for his politics, I don't fucking care what celebs think :bc:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes I didn't gawk from afar like a lovestruck teenage girl I shook his hand and hand a conversation with him:thumbsup:

I think he's a great actor, comedian and the best UFC commentator ever. As for his politics, I don't fucking care what celebs think :bc:

Maybe you should just stop.:lol:

BD only made an ack with Don Jr.  The same any normal person would.

Unless it was say Trudeau or Fagmeat though, then you blew a chance to call them pieces of shit.

Just now, HSR said:

Nor did I gawk at Don Jr., I let him have his privacy with his kids at the next table over like any normal person would.  Such audacity to even mention that I saw a famous celebrity and son of a former president and compelled you to make multiple snarky comments just like that one every chance you get, despite my one mention of it.    But you shook Joe Rogans hand and struck up a deep conversation I'm sure, and thats ok, thats worthy of mention.  Do you ever go back and read the shit you post?  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

his background is in 'reality TV' which apparently qualifies you to be a political commentator or twice impeached, thrice indicted former president.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

his background is in 'reality TV' which apparently qualifies you to be a political commentator or twice impeached, thrice indicted former president.

That's cause most are now seeing through the bullshit.

But not you Ray.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He apparently didn’t believe we landed on the moon at one point too. 

:dunno:

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He apparently didn’t believe we landed on the moon at one point too. 

True, these guys just hear what they want to hear though. Life is easier that way.

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what do you mean... we landed, on the moon? 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Because we didnt dummy. 

Yeah, if you go to the edge of the flat earth, you can practically jump to it if you time it right.

• Thanks 1