Check your account email address ×

Stolen election!!!

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's seen the evidence.  The board of supervisors stole the election.  

Then he'd share the evidence and even if that were the case it isn't "admitting".  If he doesn't share it is just another lie.  You like those though so no surprise.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Then he'd share the evidence and even if that were the case it isn't "admitting".  If he doesn't share it is just another lie.  You like those though so no surprise.

Everybody knows except cnn viewers.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't have an opinion that's different though.

You don't know my opinion and I've literally maybe have seen 10sec of CNN in the past 15 years.  Your opinion is idiotic across the board.  You do know that I think yours is a joke.  That's all you know.  You are fucking retarded though.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oooo more mysterious evidence that doesn’t hold up in court.  What a surprise!

The people have seen the evidence and watched the cases.

70% of the printers didn't work in republican areas on voting day.  But the scared judge.

You really have no fucking clue what's behind this?:lol:

Fucking idiot.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The people have seen the evidence and watched the cases.

No they haven’t. 

And that’s not what happened with the printers. They worked, just printed in a way that they had to be manually counted rather than auto tabulated. Paper trails are great, right?

You have no clue, Mr Ray epps 60 minutes 81 million my ass AIDS moron.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

No they haven’t. 

And that’s not what happened with the printers. They worked, just printed in a way that they had to be manually counted rather than auto tabulated. Paper trails are great, right?

You have no clue, Mr Ray epps 60 minutes 81 million my ass AIDS moron.

Wrong.  It was no accident.

With idiots like you and Deepfaggot though.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wrong.  It was no accident.

With idiots like you and Deepfaggot though.

Bummer, I guess they forgot they could count them hand, huh? Guess someone stupid plotted that one out.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who was the liar here?

Fagden or Deepfaggot care to answer?

New twitter link to change the subject?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Bummer, I guess they forgot they could count them hand, huh? Guess someone stupid plotted that one out.

New twitter link to change the subject?

dErP iM a PoLL wOrKeR 

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You don't know my opinion and I've literally maybe have seen 10sec of CNN in the past 15 years.  Your opinion is idiotic across the board.  You do know that I think yours is a joke.  That's all you know.  You are fucking retarded though.

Perfect.   The bee nails it.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey Rudy Jr., where's the evidence?    

rudy-giuliani-flop-sweat.gif

we have lots of theories... 

:thumbsup:

I was actually referring to Biden and Trump debate clip . You know the Russia Russia bullshit you still believe . 

0238417A-EC07-4DAB-B900-82D1973231FF.jpeg

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I was actually referring to Biden and Trump debate clip . You know the Russia Russia bullshit you still believe . 

0238417A-EC07-4DAB-B900-82D1973231FF.jpeg

show me one Russia/Trump post of mine here or from HCS and I will send you a crisp $100 bill.

yeR uh LibEraL... :crazy:

"The left likes to present this relentless and ruthless political witch-hunt again President Trump as evidence of the principle that “nobody is above the law.” However, this principle seems to conveniently exempt individuals with names like Biden, Fauci, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Wray, Obama, and more. Essentially what we have is a two-tiered justice system that favors the globalist elites.

Despite how obvious this has become, the shameless left continues to push their lies. A good example of this was Joe Biden’s claim in June that he never once directed the DOJ to target President Trump. This assertion reminds of us his last passionate denial of any involvement in his son’s business affairs. We all know how that turned out. And this time is no different, because it took a just ten months for the New York Times to casually unveil the truth. The Times, either on purpose or accidentally, brought to light a clear instance of collusion between Biden and Garland with the goal of destroying President Trump. Thanks to the NYT, the details are literally laid out in black and white.

Here’s a breakdown of events over that 10-month period.

Townhall:

BIDEN IN JUNE: “I have never once, not one single time, suggested to the Justice Department what they should do or not do, relative to bringing a charge [against Trump]…I’m honest!”

THE NEW YORK TIMES IN APRIL: “Mr. Biden confided to his inner circle that he believed former President Donald J. Trump was a threat to democracy and should be prosecuted…he has said privately that he wanted Mr. Garland to act less like a ponderous judge and more like a prosecutor…”

Watch the video below, it’s rather enlightening.

Obviously, this isn’t news to us, but seeing it presented like this really hammers home the extent of our government’s deceit. On one hand, they’re trying their darnedest to incarcerate President Trump on baseless “collusion” allegations, yet on the other, they’re actively conspiring to subvert a future U.S. election. This stark contrast underscores the profound wickedness we’re dealing with. And with this two-tier justice system and the uni-party controlling D.C., the chances of anything being done about it are slim to none."

Just now, DriftBusta said:

"The left likes to present this relentless and ruthless political witch-hunt again President Trump as evidence of the principle that “nobody is above the law.” However, this principle seems to conveniently exempt individuals with names like Biden, Fauci, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Wray, Obama, and more. Essentially what we have is a two-tiered justice system that favors the globalist elites.

Despite how obvious this has become, the shameless left continues to push their lies. A good example of this was Joe Biden’s claim in June that he never once directed the DOJ to target President Trump. This assertion reminds of us his last passionate denial of any involvement in his son’s business affairs. We all know how that turned out. And this time is no different, because it took a just ten months for the New York Times to casually unveil the truth. The Times, either on purpose or accidentally, brought to light a clear instance of collusion between Biden and Garland with the goal of destroying President Trump. Thanks to the NYT, the details are literally laid out in black and white.

Here’s a breakdown of events over that 10-month period.

Townhall:

BIDEN IN JUNE: “I have never once, not one single time, suggested to the Justice Department what they should do or not do, relative to bringing a charge [against Trump]…I’m honest!”

THE NEW YORK TIMES IN APRIL: “Mr. Biden confided to his inner circle that he believed former President Donald J. Trump was a threat to democracy and should be prosecuted…he has said privately that he wanted Mr. Garland to act less like a ponderous judge and more like a prosecutor…”

Watch the video below, it’s rather enlightening.

Obviously, this isn’t news to us, but seeing it presented like this really hammers home the extent of our government’s deceit. On one hand, they’re trying their darnedest to incarcerate President Trump on baseless “collusion” allegations, yet on the other, they’re actively conspiring to subvert a future U.S. election. This stark contrast underscores the profound wickedness we’re dealing with. And with this two-tier justice system and the uni-party controlling D.C., the chances of anything being done about it are slim to none."

grate poast 

? :dunno:?

• Haha 1