Check your account email address ×

This Is How You Handle Thieves

• Platinum Contributing Member

The problem with no charges getting filed is then others that deal with them like employers have no idea if they are pieces of shit.

Yes not hiring people with criminal records is an issue in this country and yes we tax payers end up taking care of them thru the welfare system but I wanna know and would unlikely hire someone with a long criminal record even for relatively minor thefts.  Once a thief always a thief.    

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and despite what some think they aren’t Muslims…

Unlike most Iraqis, Chaldeans are Christians, members of a special rite of the Roman Catholic Church, called the Chaldean rite, from which they derive their name.

Yup, and they love American culture. Very friendly.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so when you say We need more of this! what do you mean and where does We need more of thisneed to occur? 

At your house!

I went to high school in a small town where there was one grocery store, hardware store, drug store, bank, gas station etc.  Among these was a store ran by some Korean folks.  I don’t remember anyone being prejudice against them, but there was a disconnection probably based on the language barrier.  Anyhow, they sold cigarettes cheaper than anyone else in town so there was always lots of kids around at lunch time.  A couple kids that were kinda douche bags started shoplifting from the store when it was busy at lunch.   The owner caught on and one day he went up and confronted one of the shoplifters.  He shoved two fingers right up the guys nostrils and perp walked him directly out the front door, basically tossed him on the sidewalk by his nose.  I don’t think anyone shoplifted after that, lol. 

• Like 2

On 8/4/2023 at 5:52 AM, Deephaven said:

Shooting for your 4th?  Need a new career you are actually good at?  Don't worry, you would get rejected and fail there too.

It was a joke little boy.  Id say this career is going pretty well given they comped this whole trip, including the tips.  Back to Spain today.  

On 8/3/2023 at 11:52 PM, Deephaven said:

Shooting for your 4th?  Need a new career you are actually good at?  Don't worry, you would get rejected and fail there too.

But hey, ask what a man does for a living and it's like the Wrath of Kahn...

Definitely a case of double standards there....

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

I never asked.

Who pays for your vacations?

I asked and was accused of digging for personal information. You would have thought I was asking for nudes of his wife. (don't even remember who I was asking about... could have been you). The Acolyte Protection Agency came out and circled wagons. I had to laugh...

My vacation? What does that matter? Would you refuse a free one?

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

But hey, ask what a man does for a living and it's like the Wrath of Kahn...

Definitely a case of double standards there....

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

I asked and was accused of digging for personal information. You would have thought I was asking for nudes of his wife. (don't even remember who I was asking about... could have been you). The Acolyte Protection Agency came out and circled wagons. I had to laugh...

My vacation? What does that matter? Would you refuse a free one?

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

What question are you referring to? The job question?

Morning Leech :news: awfully active for a guy that was so upset by me that he claims he's done here. Or was that all for attention?