Check your account email address ×

Indicted

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

"... it's tough to own any of this when it's all just conspiracy shit beamed down from the mothership."

Trump Senior Campaign Advisor 

you poor gullible rubes... 

Says the Guy who fell for the Covid scam and wont admit Jan 6th was a Government psyop  

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh dear God, what's wrong with your brain today?  

Maybe you should turn off the CNN . 

Pretty pathetic you call yourself a Independent when all you do is spew mainstream propaganda :read:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Do you prefer alternate electors?   I thought you Trumpers loved a good conspiracy?  The indictment is framed as such.  Have you actually read it yet?    

Here's Donny's opportunity to prove the election was 'stolen', prove his 'claims' and prove his innocence before the 2024 election.  Let's hope for a speedy trial.  You should probably send him some money, he's going to need it.  ;)

The sitting president a former secretary of state,  all of the seated democrats in congress, many RHINOS, the DOJ, the FBI the MSM ,, along with a very long list did all they could to make sure he didnt win.  much of its been proven lies. lets not leave out the MMMMMany crimes these people have committed that have violated the constitution..  oh and yah ... a plandemic to top it all off.

Without the combined efforts of these groups Donald Trump would have crushed anyone in the last election....................

no question it was stolen.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

The sitting president a former secretary of state,  all of the seated democrats in congress, many RHINOS, the DOJ, the FBI the MSM ,, along with a very long list did all they could to make sure he didnt win.  much of its been proven lies. lets not leave out the MMMMMany crimes these people have committed that have violated the constitution..  oh and yah ... a plandemic to top it all off.

Without the combined efforts of these groups Donald Trump would have crushed anyone in the last election....................

HERE! HERE! :bc:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Watch it and learn something you fucking goof. 

did you read the indictment? 

lmk if you need help :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, old indy said:

rudy-giuliani-wow.gif

hey Rudy, when you're all done staring at that ladies tits why don't you dig up some evidence for all your claims? 

:)

• Haha 1

Just now, stinkipinki said:

Trump will be President in 2024.

Ya, ya, ya and Cat will release a sled worth buying.  :thumbsup:

....we know your schtick.  Always wrong and always dumb.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's all you took away from 45 pages?

let me guess... You still believe him don't you?  :roflcrying:

You didn't say it was anything more than that.  They could indict anyone on the same thing.....BUT TRUMP.  While you sit there with your trump hateness, you don't realize that this is bad for our country.  BUT TRUMP.  Damn you people are a bunch of hateful idiots.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You didn't say it was anything more than that.  They could indict anyone on the same thing.....BUT TRUMP.  While you sit there with your trump hateness, you don't realize that this is bad for our country.  BUT TRUMP.  Damn you people are a bunch of hateful idiots.

Trump Calls for Republicans To Impeach Biden Over ‘Fraud’ or Be Primaried and Lose His Endorsement

https://www.nysun.com/article/trump-calls-for-republicans-to-impeach-biden-over-fraud-or-be-primaried-and-lose-his-endorsement 

so this, is good for the country? 

it's no secret I detest Trump... but as I have said numerous times... the best thing that could happen to this country would be NEITHER of these two running in 2024 

but, you want President 'Tax Break' and his coconspirators back in office for the vengeance tour so maybe take a look in the mirror.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump Calls for Republicans To Impeach Biden Over ‘Fraud’ or Be Primaried and Lose His Endorsement

https://www.nysun.com/article/trump-calls-for-republicans-to-impeach-biden-over-fraud-or-be-primaried-and-lose-his-endorsement 

so this, is good for the country? 

it's no secret I detest Trump... but as I have said numerous times... the best thing that could happen to this country would be NEITHER of these two running in 2024 

but, you want President 'Tax Break' and his coconspirators back in office for the vengeance tour so maybe take a look in the mirror.

You may "say" that, but you sure as hell don't treat both equally on this forum.  No, on here it is all about HATE TRUMP with you.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You may "say" that, but you sure as hell don't treat both equally on this forum.  No, on here it is all about HATE TRUMP with you.

do you really need another playmate to besmirch Biden? 

does anything we post on here really matter in the big picture? 

if my anti Trump posts irritate your bowels so badly... there's an ignore feature I suggest you utilize.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you really need another playmate to besmirch Biden? 

does anything we post on here really matter in the big picture? 

if my anti Trump posts irritate your bowels so badly... there's an ignore feature I suggest you utilize.

Here is some morning motivation for you Karen :lmao: