Check your account email address ×

Indicted

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Trump announced he would be running again lonnggg before anything was brought up about charges against him.  and the reality is he IS forced to combat the bullshit the dems are trying to pull on him.  they are doing what has never been done, in hundreds of years no one has done what these old out of touch cretons are trying to do.

Were dealing with THEE most radical government party i think weve Ever had. 

ITB 100%

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Democrats are dividing this country on purpose.  They are the problem.

It is 100% only the Dems.  Obviously.  It couldn't be ANY other way.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Another person that doesn't know what "indicted" means.

Formally charged with a serious crime?  What is hard about that definition?

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

It is 100% only the Dems.  Obviously.  It couldn't be ANY other way.

Formally charged with a serious crime?  What is hard about that definition?

CHARGED, not convicted.  Many don't understand that difference.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

FAKE ELECTORS!!!  A term that only came up after Jan 6th. 

Do you prefer alternate electors?   I thought you Trumpers loved a good conspiracy?  The indictment is framed as such.  Have you actually read it yet?    

56 minutes ago, old indy said:

Trump announced he would be running again lonnggg before anything was brought up about charges against him.  and the reality is he IS forced to combat the bullshit the dems are trying to pull on him.  they are doing what has never been done, in hundreds of years no one has done what these old out of touch cretons are trying to do.

Were dealing with THEE most radical government party i think weve Ever had. 

Fake electors............. is that all the dead voters that managed to vote in the last few elections?  or is it all those mail in ballots cast by those that DIDNT mail in a ballot? 

Here's Donny's opportunity to prove the election was 'stolen', prove his 'claims' and prove his innocence before the 2024 election.  Let's hope for a speedy trial.  You should probably send him some money, he's going to need it.  ;)

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Do you prefer alternate electors?   I thought you Trumpers loved a good conspiracy?  The indictment is framed as such.  Have you actually read it yet?    

Here's Donny's opportunity to prove the election was 'stolen', prove his 'claims' and prove his innocence before the 2024 election.  Let's hope for a speedy trial.  You should probably send him some money, he's going to need it.  ;)

While you are worried about some BS indictment, the US got it's credit rating downgraded.  Last time was under liberal leadership too.  That will cause more in interest payments, but FAKE ELECTORS!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

While you are worried about some BS indictment, the US got it's credit rating downgraded.  Last time was under liberal leadership too.  That will cause more in interest payments, but FAKE ELECTORS!!!!

yes, let's absolutely have that totally unrelated conversation in a separate thread.  :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I posted the indictment just read it.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd much more enjoy reading your keen observations and superior intellectual blathering first... So

the-office-michael-scott.gif

You and MC are going to be very disappointed once this is all over  :lmao: