Check your account email address ×

S.O.S.

22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

According to the Dem funded clip Mainegunt posted yesterday Trump wanted all these indictments ....

Im starting to think thats accurate . :lmao:

2F1E85F4-4470-4379-8D2A-24E89472C340.jpeg

it's all pretty f'ng crazy if you step back and look at the big picture. 

this country needs to move on and move forward rather than sticking ourselves further into the morass.  sadly, I don't see that happening in the next 5 years.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's all pretty f'ng crazy if you step back and look at the big picture. 

this country needs to move on and move forward rather than sticking ourselves further into the morass.  sadly, I don't see that happening in the next 5 years.

Yup we have been beyond crazy since Trump took office. 

The "Left" which isnt even the Left of the 90s-early 2000s went full retard once Trump got elected, then went full jab, mask and trust the science nazis during covid. Then told us Men can have babies and haven't stopped since.

Now they want to make sure 9 year olds have easy access to transgender hormone drugs and operations otherwise your a maga racist. 

I personally see a big swing to the right happening. And that doesnt mean Trump. The people I interact with daily in real life even in Blue CT and all around New England dont act like Snowcunt. He is a special breed of Retard that pretty much seems to only exist online. Question is why does the media and current Government push the same thing. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yup we have been beyond crazy since Trump took office. 

The "Left" which isnt even the Left of the 90s-early 2000s. They went full retard once Trump got elected, then went full jab and mask nazis during covid and then told us Men can have babies and haven't stopped since.

Now they want to make sure 9 year olds have easy access to transgender hormone drugs and operations otherwise your a maga racist. 

I personally see a big swing to the right happening. The people I interact with daily in real life even in Blue CT and all around New England dont act like Snowcunt. He is a special breed of Retard that pretty much seems to only exist online. Question is why does the media and current Government push the same thing. 

The scary thing is that there are plenty of radical retarded liberals out there just like Snow Rectum. The words normal and decent don’t exist with those radical fruit loops.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The scary thing is that there are plenty of radical retarded liberals out there just like Snow Rectum. The words normal and decent don’t exist with those radical fruit loops.

I know they exist but I dont run into them I guess. Just seems like people are tired of the extreme neo libs . At least I hope. 

Most people are right in the middle . Not far right but def not far left either. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I know they exist but I dont run into them I guess. Just seems like people are tired of the extreme neo libs . At least I hope. 

Most people are right in the middle . Not far right but def not far left either. 

the lunatics on the far left and far right make me want to scream... as they're the ones that have done the most to fuck things up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the lunatics on the far left and far right make me want to scream... as they're the ones that have done the most to fuck things up.

Well scream it out then Norville!  You trying to draw equivalence to the left and right is fucking ludicrous.  Say what you want, the right, however you’re defining it, has done nothing remotely equivalent to what we’ve had to endure in the last 5 years from the left, from crt, gender ideology, weaponized government, corrupt media, totalitarian lockdowns, etc.  Give your head a shake ffs.  Nothing close.  Some of you guys try so hard to be balanced, and it only shows just how much you’re missing the point.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well scream it out then Norville!  You trying to draw equivalence to the left and right is fucking ludicrous.  Say what you want, the right, however you’re defining it, has done nothing remotely equivalent to what we’ve had to endure in the last 5 years from the left, from crt, gender ideology, weaponized government, corrupt media, totalitarian lockdowns, etc.  Give your head a shake ffs.  Nothing close.  Some of you guys try so hard to be balanced, and it only shows just how much you’re missing the point.

shuddup... 

:)

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Spot fucking on 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

shuddup... 

:)

Poor Ass2Mouth…… you shuddup, he owned your dumb ass.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s desperate cause he’s going to jail……Christie said he was shitting himself.

That stench is from Christie...that fat fuck likely can't reach to wipe his fat ass..

I had a woman working for me who had the best one liner about fat people...she said "if you can't see your dick, what makes you think I do" 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Spot on.   The right hasn't moved right at least not any further than they ever were.   The left has went (since Bill and Obama) marriage is between a man and a woman to the batshit crazy positions they are now. 

20 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You're about as far left as they come.  To even think otherwise is comical.

60 Minutes Ray.:lol: