Check your account email address ×

Polaris buys walker evans

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

4 with 4000 miles plus. Poos would be on their 3rd rebuild.:groin:

Lies.  You should remember what you posted when you sold yours to your brother.  Either way, you admit to driving like a grandma.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, krom said:

Unfortunately for you CAT riders, it also means that some bean counter at the TEXTRON corp office, now has say over what goes into the Sleds, IF and where they are assembled, etc.

Hmm :lol2:

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2023 at 12:14 PM, krom said:

Lets be honest, its all about $$$.  Owning the shock company means you can get the shocks cheaper, and since poo is much larger and does a lot more manufacturing than walker ever did, they will be able to get materials cheaper for those cheaper shocks.

Unfortunately for you poo riders, it also means that some bean counter at the poo corp office, now has say over what goes into the shocks, who and where they are assembled, etc.

Not sure how much that will hurt quality tho, since the walkers are already far from problem free, and don't hold up.

Pretty much a fact, yep.  But, I'm OK with pulling my shocks and sending them to Wenzlaff to have them done right.

On 7/22/2023 at 12:14 PM, krom said:

Lets be honest, its all about $$$.  Owning the shock company means you can get the shocks cheaper, and since poo is much larger and does a lot more manufacturing than walker ever did, they will be able to get materials cheaper for those cheaper shocks.

Unfortunately for you poo riders, it also means that some bean counter at the poo corp office, now has say over what goes into the shocks, who and where they are assembled, etc.

Not sure how much that will hurt quality tho, since the walkers are already far from problem free, and don't hold up.

Sure, to a certain extent.  However, it also depends on how they run the company.  If Polaris absorbs them 100%, then they definitely will save money.  However, if they run WE as if it were a separate entity, then it won't save Polaris much (in manufacturing costs) - WE still has to stand on its own and show a profit, even if their only customer owns them.

Kind of like borrowing against your 401k - the loan itself has to charge interest.  Even though you're paying interest to yourself, it's still a loan and interest is still being paid.

25 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You're gay for green. And you drive a 600!

FAGGOT!!

I can't help you for your wanting to suck cock so much. I will stick with the pussy. 

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Coming from a Cock sucker, literally. Do you Swallow as well?

It's not a coincidence you are always the first one to talk about sucking cock, and being gay...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, krom said:

It's not a coincidence you are always the first one to talk about sucking cock, and being gay...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Call me that and I will give it right back. I understand a custodian of your stature, it would be a little above your pay grade.

47 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Call me that and I will give it right back. I understand a custodian of your stature, it would be a little above your pay grade.

You're a sad little man.

Even if he is a custodian, so fucking what?

Everyone has a job to do, I bet if the garbage man stopped coming, you'd soon be blowing him with those whorey green lips to come back and do his "unimportant" job.

Dumb cunt.

42 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You're a sad little man.

Even if he is a custodian, so fucking what?

Everyone has a job to do, I bet if the garbage man stopped coming, you'd soon be blowing him with those whorey green lips to come back and do his "unimportant" job.

Dumb cunt.

Again, name calling sure makes you the cock sucker you are. Custodial workers are important.  Stupidity and dick sucking is an issue.