Check your account email address ×

Hello Is There Anybody In There

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because we can not let the same man who was president 4 years ago become president again.............

And we sure as Fuck can not let the current president become president again.............. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor smails. Were you getting a little lonely in here, racer jr? 

Let me guess…you think Biden is a doing a bang up job.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor smails. Were you getting a little lonely in here, racer jr? 

For pointing out a deranged, feeble, incoherent, dementia riddled old man is unfit for his position?

Are you disagreeing with his description?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me guess…you think Biden is a doing a bang up job.

I think he’s doing rather well. I don’t agree with some of his policies (like student loan forgiveness) but overall I am satisfied. He is a little old and showing signs anyone else his age shows. 

but way to take the bait on sone rw hack  piece. And he’s right, trump has caused the rise of hate and racial crimes. Christ if you can’t see that the you really are racer, jr. 

Take some ball enlarging pills again my friend. :bc:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And he’s right, trump has caused the rise of hate and racial crimes. Christ if you can’t see that the you really are racer, jr. 

Barack who?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think he’s doing rather well. I don’t agree with some of his policies (like student loan forgiveness) but overall I am satisfied. He is a little old and showing signs anyone else his age shows. 

but way to take the bait on sone rw hack  piece. And he’s right, trump has caused the rise of hate and racial crimes. Christ if you can’t see that the you really are racer, jr. 

John Jonah Jameson Lol GIF - John Jonah Jameson Lol Laughing Hysterically -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not many his age can compare to his level of deteriation.....Yeah he will be just great for another 4 year term:lol:.....doing rather well?....yes Trump is and seems decades younger than Biden when it comes to both mental and physical fitness. MAGA 24!

Snakey is perhaps the best example of a rw dipshit with no backbone whatsoever. Trump committed “major crimes” against snake’s former beliefs, and he had plenty of chances to jump off the trump dingy as they occurred.  But no, he stayed aboard the whole time and sank with it. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I believe that was Obama....he had the opportunity to put the last Shovel load of dirt on this shit, but it didn't suit his agenda.  Instead he ratcheted up the rhetoric for political gain. 

Truth bomb ... 💣 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Snakey is perhaps the best example of a rw dipshit with no backbone whatsoever. Trump committed “major crimes” against snake’s former beliefs, and he had plenty of chances to jump off the trump dingy as they occurred.  But no, he stayed aboard the whole time and sank with it. 

Japonpr Lol GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your  Conversations | Say more with Tenor | Funny gif, Funny selfies, Funny  reaction gifs

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Which part is the doing well part? The southern border? Crime?  Inflation? Unemployment? Afghanistan? The Ukraine?  Hunter? 7th grandkid? Nodding off on camera?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1