Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump is scared shitless...

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

the fact you would even consider voting for Biden is disgusting . 

if you're paying close attention I'm looking for a better alternative than either of them... 

so, I can't wait to see if Trump has the courage to get on stage in front of the cameras and debate other republicans.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

I bet he has the courage and stupidity to do so, but his puppeteers won't let that happen as they know he will look like the fool he is and lose votes.

Again..... What does he have to gain in the debate?...... He is so far ahead the negatives outweigh the positives But I hope he does debate Just to prove you goons wrong ..... :lol:... He is a star on stage, Everyone knows this... Steals the spotlight.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I bet he has the courage and stupidity to do so, but his puppeteers won't let that happen as they know he will look like the fool he is and lose votes.

Now trump has puppeteers?  That's a good one.  If you want to make sure you vote for a loosing candidate, vote anything but an R or D.

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Now trump has puppeteers?  That's a good one.  If you want to make sure you vote for a loosing candidate, vote anything but an R or D.

primaries matter... so I'll be voting for whomever has a chance of beating Trump in our primary.  :)

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

primaries matter... so I'll be voting for whomever has a chance of beating Trump in our primary.  :)

Why don't you vote for whomever has a chance of beating biden in the primary? 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm in Wisconsin...not Purplesota

I'll likely be voting 3rd party (again) if it boils down to the two geriatrics, rather than not voting at all.  Maybe I'd vote for Biden... but our part of the state is pretty red so it wouldn't matter.  How about the R's putting up a candidate I'd actually consider voting for against Biden?  

9_9

So  Biden, got it.  3rd party only helps Biden.  So Biden or 3rd party= Biden.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

which part of me constantly posting anti Trump messaging are you struggling with here?  

It seems that you’re the one struggling here.

if you're paying close attention I'm looking for a better alternative than either of them... 

so, I can't wait to see if Trump has the courage to get on stage in front of the cameras and debate other republicans.  

Guess what, you ain’t gonna get your utopian “better alternative”.  It always comes down to the lessor of the evils.

47 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah I had to laugh at that one.

Edited by DriftBusta

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

why don't you?  I'll vote against Trump in the primary and you can vote against Biden in the primary.  Deal?   :lmao:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So  Biden, got it.  3rd party only helps Biden.  So Biden or 3rd party= Biden.

It seems that you’re the one struggling here.

Guess what, you ain’t gonna get your utopian “better alternative”.  It always comes down to the lessor of the evils.

one third party vote in RED northern Wisconsin helps and equates to a vote for Biden?  :lol2:

Let me try to wrap my brain around that doozy. 

No struggles whatsoever, I have a plan of action.  It predominantly revolves around bashing Trump.  

On your last comment, who would you be supporting if Trump wasn't running?  Who's a good Republican alternative in your view aside from the Donald?  I'd suggest you having a backup plan if Trump isn't the nominee... which is possible.  

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why don't you?  I'll vote against Trump in the primary and you can vote against Biden in the primary.  Deal?   :lmao:

one third party vote in RED northern Wisconsin helps and equates to a vote for Biden?  :lol2:

No struggles whatsoever, I have a plan of action.  It predominantly revolves around bashing Trump.  

On your last comment, who would you be supporting if Trump wasn't running?  Who's a good Republican alternative in your view aside from the Donald?  I'd suggest you having a backup plan if Trump isn't the nominee... which is possible.  

LoL if trump was not running you would just slam who ever was. 

You are so transparent. 

You are voting D no matter who it is you have made that clear many times being as shallow as you are. Third party my ass

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

LoL if trump was not running you would just slam who ever was. 

You are so transparent. 

You are voting D no matter who it is you have made that clear many times being as shallow as you are. Third party my ass

as usual, you're incorrect 

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

See, you reflect the biggest issue in elections today.  You think you are voting against or for a particular person.

I vote for policies, not people.  You should start doing the same.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

See, you reflect the biggest issue in elections today.  You think you are voting against or for a particular person.

so you won't commit to voting against Biden's policies in the primary by voting for a democratic opponent? 

:)

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Someone gets it.  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so you won't commit to voting against Biden's policies in the primary by voting for a democratic opponent? 

:)

There you go again, you failed to even realize what I said.  Policies, not people.  You just said it was biden's policies.  Any other dem would be doing the same thing.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There you go again, you failed to even realize what I said.  Policies, not people.  You just said it was biden's policies.  Any other dem would be doing the same thing.

I prefer it my way... 

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

as usual you are delusional, and I'm still spot on in my assessment.  

No need to go any further the matter has been settled.

in your feeble mind it may be 

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

His handlers.  Yep.  You know he wants to debate because he thinks he is the best of all time.  He's wrong.  They are right.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Which is any other R not named Trump.  Trump already proved he can't beat biden.  So yes, you should do the same.

in your feeble mind it may be 

You need a few very's in front of feeble.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Desantis or Ramaswamy.  I suggest the same for you.  3rd party in this day and age is a throwaway vote.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Desantis or Ramaswamy.  I suggest the same for you.  3rd party in this day and age is a throwaway vote.

Explains why in Maine for the past 8 elections that the D's have one.  Seems that anything other than a D vote for president is a throwaway where you live.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I've been successfully throwing away votes since Ross Perot, and see no point in stopping now... especially with the prospect of Biden or Trump again.

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

You must have not understood this part: the matter is settled. 

But for a feeb of questionable intelligence it's par for the course.

so you want the last word to be an incorrect lie?  you must be a Trumper...