Check your account email address ×

These People Are Fucked In The Head

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, toslow said:

your reading comprehension is out to lunch, where did someone get called a pedo? 

He said they support child rape…keep playing games…IDGAF.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He said they support child rape…keep playing games…IDGAF.

You have no concept of reality, You dream up bullshit and then argue that it's true

Big difference in calling someone something and saying they support something. Agree?

Edited by toslow

Support, defend, or misdirect… it’s all pretty bad 

the current dem party definitely is promoting this crap. And the right\republicans are too scared to figure out what their stance is  

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I started the thread you simpleton…if you and Ace want to accuse members here of supporting child rape than you’re bigger bags of shit than I thought.

I didn't say you supported child rape but open your fucking eyes, this is an agenda.

Now who do you think is behind it when the MSM is supporting it.  You do know they trashed this girl right?

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

You have no concept of reality, You dream up bullshit and then argue that it's true

Big difference in calling someone something and saying they support something. Agree?

No difference.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I didn't say you supported child rape but open your fucking eyes, this is an agenda.

Now who do you think is behind it when the MSM is supporting it.  You do know they trashed this girl right?

Jimmy isn’t a bad guy. In the end he’s pretty indifferent 

26 minutes ago, toslow said:

Again I’m not playing your word games and if you’re cool with Ace saying other members support child rape than you’re a POS.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, toslow said:

You think someone openly supporting it is any better? Great distinction, way to take a stand and point out the difference on that one.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know what it is…again…I started  the thread.

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Jimmy isn’t a bad guy. In the end he’s pretty indifferent 

I titled the thread “These people are fucked in the head” and you intepret that as indifferent…yeah..OK

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You think someone openly supporting it is any better? Great distinction, way to take a stand and point out the difference on that one.

See this is when the problems start, Instead of coming on the forum and just saying it's a sick fucken person who even thinks about it. You come on and try to defend a stance of something all together different.

WHY?

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I never said he was a bad guy, but he is an idiot.

So is this one

23 minutes ago, toslow said:

See this is when the problems start, Instead of coming on the forum and just saying it's a sick fucken person who even thinks about it. You come on and try to defend a stance of something all together different.

WHY?

WTF are you talking about. I hadn’t even been in this thread until I started reading through it saw ACE randomly lumped me into the conversation (which you liked, which is odd) during another one of his delusional storytime creations. The only thing I defended was myself, because I hadn’t even been in the thread to say anything to begin with. So again, WTF are you talking about. Want to explain why being a “supporter” is so much better?

“Oh, new pedo thread popped up. Better go state your feelings before a lowlife calls you out for the other side.”

:smack:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At least Smales starts some good threads, this one is a total moron.

I don’t start threads. I’m only here to correct you, which is often.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

WTF are you talking about. I hadn’t even been in this thread until I started reading through it saw ACE randomly lumped me into the conversation (which you liked, which is odd) during another one of his delusional storytime creations. The only thing I defended was myself, because I hadn’t even been in the thread to say anything to begin with. So again, WTF are you talking about. Want to explain why being a “supporter” is so much better?

“Oh, new pedo thread popped up. Better go state your feelings before a lowlife calls you out for the other side.

Talk about feelings, holy fuck that was long winded

41 minutes ago, toslow said:

WHY?

40 minutes ago, toslow said:

So is this one

Listen cheesedick just because someone doesn’t condemn something to your level of satisfaction it doesn’t give you the green light to then accuse them of supporting child rape. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen cheesedick just because someone doesn’t condemn something to your level of satisfaction it doesn’t give you the green light to then accuse them of supporting child rape. 

Why wouldn't you be jumping at the throats at those who don't condemn this kind of action? Another problem i see is the left only using words no action. thanks cheesedick

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Why wouldn't you be jumping at the throats at those who don't condemn this kind of action? Another problem i see is the left only using words no action. thanks cheesedick

Good god, you are slow. Just because someone doesn’t come into this thread and specifically denounce means they don’t condemn it? 

wow. I can see the gears turning on that one. All words no action? Let me guess, like AC, you’re all words no action. I asked him and just avoided the question entirely. Surprise. 

@HSR can you provide toslow a member directory of FS. He needs to start making a list A) been here, condemned it B) clearly supporters if they haven’t been in this thread yet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I titled the thread “These people are fucked in the head” and you intepret that as indifferent…yeah..OK

Sorry Jimmy I meant indifferent as meaning after a while you tend to think for yourself 

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Good god, you are slow. Just because someone doesn’t come into this thread and specifically denounce means they don’t condemn it? 

wow. I can see the gears turning on that one. All words no action? Let me guess, like AC, you’re all words no action. I asked him and just avoided the question entirely. Surprise. 

@HSR can you provide toslow a member directory of FS. He needs to start making a list A) been here, condemned it B) clearly supporters if they haven’t been in this thread yet.

But yet you come into the thread and dance all around like little miss suzy, thinking you know it all and going to give a lesson on the subject. :mc:

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

But yet you come into the thread and dance all around like little miss suzy, thinking you know it all and going to give a lesson on the subject. :mc:

Another WTF reply. I’ve already mentioned this, but let me repeat myself for you. I’m here because someone mentioned me on page three before I even knew the thread existed.

As a father (or any normal person), I know better than to carelessly throw the disgusting accusation around at others just because I disagree with them politically. That’s the only lesson.

• Like 3