Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can you provide any examples of how they have been used for this purpose? 

The Civil war.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

The founding fathers just fought a war against a tyrannical govt when the 2nd ammendment was written. 

I know that,  so its never been used for its intended purpose is what you're saying correct?

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe start a thread about all the shootings in Canada or are you to scared to discuss the issues in your country without trying to change the topic? Shows a sign of a weak position I've been told on here.

You live in the crime capital of Ontario.:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Really? I didn't know that. Wow the things you can learn on FS :lol: 

Fucking moron.

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe start a thread about all the shootings in Canada or are you to scared to discuss the issues in your country without trying to change the topic? Shows a sign of a weak position I've been told on here.

Listen Man you have your opinion . I have mine. I am not sitting here trying to change your Country. Why do you feel the need to change mine? 

The issues in my Country really go far beyond Gun violence in my opinion. That is not even my biggest worry in day to day life one bit. 

Luckily You dont live in America I guess, So you can just bitch about our problems from the North Woods instead. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've heard Trumpers call what allegedly happened at the 2020 election as tyranny.  Odd no one brought guns to the capital on Jan 6th.

That’s because it was largely a peaceful protest, other than the woman the cops beat to death and the other 110 lb. woman the secret service guy shot and killed.

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Our government right now is why the 2nd amendment is more important than ever.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fucking moron.

Well you lecture Americans about Americans and our country daily so there’s that.  The thing is there’s zero any Americans have to learn from you.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Listen Man you have your opinion . I have mine. I am not sitting here trying to change your Country. Why do you feel the need to change mine? 

The issues in my Country really go far beyond Gun violence in my opinion. That is not even my biggest worry in day to day life one bit. 

Luckily You dont live in America I guess, So you can just bitch about our problems from the North Woods instead. :dunno:

So Americans are too fragile to have a Canadian give his opinion in a discussion forum without taking it personal and trying to make it about Canada?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Our government right now is why the 2nd amendment is more important than ever.

Then why isn't anybody doing anything other than flexing on a sled forum. Seems to be all talk and no action from where I'm sitting

1 hour ago, HSR said:

What's hilarious is the spin and deflect from Doug to make it about Canada and look who "likes" every post like they are winning something :lol:

When the personal insults start you know you've got them in a corner again:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Where do you think I live you retard?

Not even an hour later :lol2:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, HSR said:

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The Civil war.

Huh?

Ruby Ridge, Waco just to name a few. 

See how that tuned out? Government and tyranny go together always. They still have far more Guns than Citizens ever will but ya lets just give em all up. 

Big Daddy Government would never kill innocent people. 9_9

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

So Americans are too fragile to have a Canadian give his opinion in a discussion forum without taking it personal and trying to make it about Canada?

Nope I said you can have your opinion. :bc:

Just confused I guess why its so important to you. Maybe you truly want to save American lives and if so I commend you. 

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Huh?

See how that tuned out? Government and tyranny go together always. They still have far more Guns than Citizens ever will but ya lets just give em all up. 

So are you showing these as examples of how the second amendment would never be successful at allowing the citizenry to overthrow a tyrannical government ? Did you  grow your military too big for your own good?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

So are you showing these as examples of how the second amendment would never be successful at allowing the citizenry to overthrow a tyrannical government ? Did you  grow your military too big for your own good?

Yes it would be extremely hard/damn near impossible unless maybe every Man and Women here would be willing to take a stand. Which wont happen. Too many Foreigners, Bootlickers and Globalist mindset morons. 

My point is the only reason we are not stepped on more than we already are is the fact we are an armed population. 

Government right now still has that at all times to consider. 

As far as the Military I am pretty much against EVERY War so yes I think we have been to Big for decades. The US Military industrial complex has killed far more innocent people. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yes it would be extremely hard unless every Man and Women here would be willing to take a stand. Which wont happen. Too many Foreigners and Globalist mindset. 

My point is the only reason we are not stepped on more than we already are is the fact we are an armed population. 

Government right now still has that at all times to consider. 

As far as the Military I am pretty much against EVERY War so yes I think we have been to Big for decades. The US Military industrial complex has killed far more innocent people. 

Ok it seems we agree more than we disagree :bc:

I do think that an armed population just causes whatever Government entity that responds to just bring bigger hardware and come in far more aggressively than is needed in most situations.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

When the personal insults start you know you've got them in a corner again:thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fucking moron.

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Where do you think I live you retard?

:lol2:

You can't make this shit up 

1000_F_157372313_fLNcMwpn7KpTPAj8doXJsxlQWJyFT9iz.jpg

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wrong. make up another lie.

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In bum fuck nowhere next door to the crime capital of Ontario.

Keep trying. Wrong again.:backpeddle:

Man I got a few snowflakes so flustered that they can't even post on topic.

Shut up kids Evilbird and I are talking.

36 minutes ago, Doug said:

:lol2:

You can't make this shit up 

1000_F_157372313_fLNcMwpn7KpTPAj8doXJsxlQWJyFT9iz.jpg

Guys some piece of work ain’t he?  :lol: “got them in a corner!”

Who talks like that on a sled forum?!  Wtf. :lol: 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Huh?

Waco?

:lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s because it was largely a peaceful protest.

Your definition of peaceful is different than mine.