Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

Just now, HSR said:

Snake you posted this in this thread. WTF does this have to do with the topic??? You want to talk about changing the subject just look at this load of bullshity you post that has nothing to do with coke in the WH? Now enjoy a hot cup of STFU.

Zero self awareness I fucking tell ya 

I dropped it in the wrong thread. If you look when it was post, we had a thread on the subject going on. You can call me stupid for that, but not trying to change topics.

Also, it is an opinion piece, not presenting anything as fact. You can say I am listening to a biased writer, but you can't call me a liar.

This is what happens when you get so wrapped up in an internet persona... you feel the need to lash out defensively in a manner that makes your arguments look childish.... the Billy Bad Ass persona is an easy one to pull off, but difficult to pull off well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Let it go Snake it's not worth your time or response. :bc:

I don't need to insult or disparage someone to make my points. I can apologize for mistakes and admit my errors.

I said before... when you use insults like punctuation,  you are failing your argument.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I dropped it in the wrong thread. If you look when it was post, we had a thread on the subject going on. You can call me stupid for that, but not trying to change topics.

Also, it is an opinion piece, not presenting anything as fact. You can say I am listening to a biased writer, but you can't call me a liar.

This is what happens when you get so wrapped up in an internet persona... you feel the need to lash out defensively in a manner that makes your arguments look childish.... the Billy Bad Ass persona is an easy one to pull off, but difficult to pull off well.

:backpeddle:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Back at ya. :bc:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Let it go Snake it's not worth your time or response. :bc:

Once again not listening to what you were told by @ckf. Quit fucking following me around got it?

As far as legal gun owners go...

If the question is actually “What percentage of criminals legally buy a gun and commit a crime with it,” the percentage is extremely small. The last data suggests that a fraction of one percent of those who commit a gun related crime will legally purchase a gun and then commit a crime with it. Most of those crimes are “crimes of domestic violence,” essentially crimes of passion, and the gun happened to be in the house. If no gun were present, some other weapon, knives, clubs, fists or something else, would have been used instead. While the overwhelming majority of professional criminals will use stolen “street guns” that are cheap but very definitely illegal.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

As far as legal gun owners go...

If the question is actually “What percentage of criminals legally buy a gun and commit a crime with it,” the percentage is extremely small. The last data suggests that a fraction of one percent of those who commit a gun related crime will legally purchase a gun and then commit a crime with it. Most of those crimes are “crimes of domestic violence,” essentially crimes of passion, and the gun happened to be in the house. If no gun were present, some other weapon, knives, clubs, fists or something else, would have been used instead. While the overwhelming majority of professional criminals will use stolen “street guns” that are cheap but very definitely illegal.

Hey ,stay on topic :lol:

Another moronic opinion piece?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

What the hell is this???

This is how you treat a piece of shit that insults your wife and son. I'm sick of his bullshit and will hammer him every fucking time he gets in my face.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is that for real????

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

According to Dan Bongino, who at one time was part of the SS there is no way the average "Joe" will get coke in the White House, it's just not going to happen.   

Deleted his first quote on my Bongino post. Not the first time. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Is that for real????

Yes fuckstick was given a specific set of instructions if he wanted to be let back on the site. So far he hasn't obeyed any of them and continues to try and play games around it. We aren't here to babysit people that can't follow the site rules or conditions set on them because of their behavior. He knows exactly what I'm talking about but the rest is between us and him.

Just now, Badger** said:

Deleted his first quote on my Bongino post. Not the first time. 

I mean was someone told to leave some one else alone....

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

This is how you treat a piece of shit that insults your wife and son. I'm sick of his bullshit and will hammer him every fucking time he gets in my face.

Gets in your face?

Do you think this is real life?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes fuckstick was given a specific set of instructions if he wanted to be let back on the site. So far he hasn't obeyed any of them and continues to try and play games around it. We aren't here to babysit people that can't follow the site rules or conditions set on them because of their behavior. He knows exactly what I'm talking about but the rest is between us and him.

So this is real life... got it.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe use att to call a friend or use the mental help line.

I'm sure you have them on speed dial :bc:

11 minutes ago, Doug said:

Wow tagging in a friend for help :thumbsup:

Have you ever called somebody out for that.  :lol2:

I don't have a hammer :dunno:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ask your friend Badger?

Ask him about what?  The last time you went crying?

I see your back to using your catch name calling name "Moron"  So predicable. 

Carry on.

• Haha 1