Check your account email address ×

The biggest lie about slavery

48 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Slavery certainly created the racial divide in the US however.  

Neal

Government used slavery to push a racial divide. just as they do today.

52 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Slavery certainly created the racial divide in the US however.  

Neal

Biggest block of slaves are supplied through Mexico with the approval of Biden.

Why do we allow this to happen time and again? Easy... power.

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Biggest block of slaves are supplied through Mexico with the approval of Biden.

Why do we allow this to happen time and again? Easy... power.

Mexican slaves have had the approval of all presidents.

Of course power, old whitey thinks they are above all those others…

Neal

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They use slavery to show that people should not own others as property.  We fought a war because of it.

Neal

That depends on what or who in government your looking at.   some did, many did Not.

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They use slavery to show that people should not own others as property.  We fought a war because of it.

Neal

Good thing the republicans won....

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hillary did a great job in Haiti.

The USA is the biggest human trafficking receiver, Mexico the supplier.

Ive been looking forward to what Mel Gibson has been alluding to.   blowing the lid off human trafficking.    https://www.angel.com/watch/sound-of-freedom/about

35 minutes ago, old indy said:

Ive been looking forward to what Mel Gibson has been alluding to.   blowing the lid off human trafficking.    https://www.angel.com/watch/sound-of-freedom/about

You won't see any of that on MSM, that should tell you plenty about what pieces of shit MSM really are all about.

Mel and Glenn Beck funded a fair amount of the hero in this movie's quest to help the children. 

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neither present party is anything like the parties of the slave era.  Lame.

Neal

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Keeping people addicted to government is slavery pure and simple.

• Thanks 1

I saw this move last night. The guy risked a lot, and quit his job to save some kids he never met. They accomplished a lot, but there is a lot more of it going on.   

In a short segment at the end, the actor (Jim Caviezel) claims that there are more slaves in the world than in any time in history, and the number has grown 5X in less then 10 years in the US. Looks like there are thousands of kids being abused, many in Columbia and other countries in South America, but plenty right in the US. 

It is shameful, and there should be a lot more focus on this. You have to wonder why the media doesn't talk about it more...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Catalina said:

I saw this move last night. The guy risked a lot, and quit his job to save some kids he never met. They accomplished a lot, but there is a lot more of it going on.   

In a short segment at the end, the actor (Jim Caviezel) claims that there are more slaves in the world than in any time in history, and the number has grown 5X in less then 10 years in the US. Looks like there are thousands of kids being abused, many in Columbia and other countries in South America, but plenty right in the US. 

It is shameful, and there should be a lot more focus on this. You have to wonder why the media doesn't talk about it more...

Really?  Where is Epstein's list.  They are hiding the sick fuck elites, they are pedos.

MSM has been bought and paid for. 

I surely don't know where the list is, and I agree that someone is hiding something for sure, and it's hurting lots of innocent kids. 

I don't think its limited to one party or the other, I believe there are problems on both sides, in and around Hollywood, as well as some people who simply have lots of money, and a desire to have power over someone who is defenseless.

7 minutes ago, Catalina said:

I surely don't know where the list is, and I agree that someone is hiding something for sure, and it's hurting lots of innocent kids. 

I don't think its limited to one party or the other, I believe there are problems on both sides, in and around Hollywood, as well as some people who simply have lots of money, and a desire to have power over someone who is defenseless.

The elites own your politicians, both sides, but they own 100% of the Dems.

There is likely some truth to that. I would also guess that the problem that exists south of our borders, and within our borders, also exists north of our border. 

As well as in many other countries around the world. It is really very sad and frustrating. 

8 minutes ago, Catalina said:

There is likely some truth to that. I would also guess that the problem that exists south of our borders, and within our borders, also exists north of our border. 

As well as in many other countries around the world. It is really very sad and frustrating. 

Just take a look at the MSM attacking this film and ask yourself what possible reason could anyone have unless they are also part of it.

Sad sick world we live in where kids are not protected.

• Like 1