Check your account email address ×

This guy looks suicidal...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Smh.  Disgusting what is happening in the world right now…

Can you imagine what it's going to be like if Trump is potus again?  2020 was just a small sample.

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Can you imagine what it's going to be like if Trump is potus again?  2020 was just a small sample.

I would still take him all day long compared to the shit we’re dealing with right now. just the same, it’s almost like the Washington complex is just not going to allow that,  The thing is it has to be confronted, but by who and how? People need to go to jail, I read something the other day that the majority of those 51 until agents who signed that thing about the laptop were Republicans. All the proof you need that were governed by a unaparty 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Aaaannnndddd Trump.....

:lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would still take him all day long compared to the shit we’re dealing with right now. just the same, it’s almost like the Washington complex is just not going to allow that,  The thing is it has to be confronted, but by who and how? People need to go to jail, I read something the other day that the majority of those 51 until agents who signed that thing about the laptop were Republicans. All the proof you need that were governed by a unaparty 

If what you think we're dealing  with is bad now, you better set yourself adrift on that nice boat of yours and hope you find a deserted island to stay on for 4 years. :lol: If Trumps wins again they will burn Washington down starting at the inauguration. 

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well now that the world knows he was 100%  correct about the bullshit the dems were have and are doing i think it will be very different for most of us. those that cling to the Dem party are destined to suffer their TDS forever.    

Edited by old indy

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If what you think we're dealing  with is bad now, you better set yourself adrift on that nice boat of yours and hope you find a deserted island to stay on for 4 years. :lol: If Trumps wins again they will burn Washington down starting at the inauguration. 

I think I acknowledged that.  Washington burning to the ground might do the country a favor.  :bc: 

• Like 2

30% is going towards arming Nazis while the rest is going into pockets. And yet there's still idiots cheering this on encouraging to send more and more 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I think I acknowledged that.  Washington burning to the ground might do the country a favor.  :bc: 

Perhaps your right. I just think the whole country needs a fresh start in 24.

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

Well now that the world knows he was 100%  correct about the bullshit the dems were have and are doing i think it will be very different for most of us. those that cling to the Dem party are destined to suffer their TDS forever.    

They knew before DJT.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Perhaps your right. I just think the whole country needs a fresh start in 24.

They knew before DJT.

And we will NEVER get that with the current string pullers in place.  

Weve all known for decades,, but the level of the illegal activity in government thats been uncovered recently should have the ENTIRE nation willing to remove those shown to be part of it all.  that includes aNY  repubs either complicit or ignoring it all.       .     

• Like 1

Who besides Trump is talking about lopping the top 2 or 3 layers of bureaucrats off the departments running thus country?

Who wants to change things so feds can actually be fired for fucking up?

An answer, as opposed to a TDS cry session, is welcome but not expected.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Who besides Trump is talking about lopping the top 2 or 3 layers of bureaucrats off the departments running thus country?

Who wants to change things so feds can actually be fired for fucking up?

An answer, as opposed to a TDS cry session, is welcome but not expected.

Who said they were going to drain the swamp and then went and hired the swamp to help run his administration?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who said they were going to drain the swamp and then went and hired the swamp to help run his administration?

The same guy who admitted to not knowing the advice he was getting from RINOs was crap, and who knows now whom he can and cannot trust.

Do you think he will consult with Chris Christie on anything this time?

Think Milley would still have a job? Think SecDef would still have a job? Wray?

If he were to do nothing like I describe I would be the first to say so...

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

once again, that just showed us just how bias our doj is.  they went after Trump picks with fervor and blinders to the opposition.  

Had to fight the courts for 3 years to start the wall, but yuh... Trump.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

The same guy who admitted to not knowing the advice he was getting from RINOs was crap, and who knows now whom he can and cannot trust.

Do you think he will consult with Chris Christie on anything this time?

Think Milley would still have a job? Think SecDef would still have a job? Wray?

If he were to do nothing like I describe I would be the first to say so...

Ya this time he will get it right. 

:lol: