Check your account email address ×

are dissemination charges coming in NJ ?

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

More charges the better.....we all know what is going on.......the Fear in the Enemy's eyes are showing very clearly.    Two tiered is an understatement. 

Its the theater of the absurd at this point.  The usual suspects will dismiss this, because they're incapable of refuting the arguments.  And its not even about Trump, its about the law, how its being abused and the power of the executive branch.

How does Bill Clinton's tapes-in-sock-drawer controversy impact the Trump case - YouTube

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its the theater of the absurd at this point.  The usual suspects will dismiss this, because they're incapable of refuting the arguments.  And its not even about Trump, its about the law, how its being abused and the power of the executive branch.

How does Bill Clinton's tapes-in-sock-drawer controversy impact the Trump case - YouTube

did he show classified or secret documents he transported from Florida to people who had no security clearance to see said documents while in New Jersey when he was out of office?   

seems like a very simple question doesn't it?  

how about trying to stick to the law and the evidence rather than opinions and feelings on this particular aspect of the 'witch hunt'?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

More 25 year old deflection :lol:  Look st Woolie ‘discern’ the facts :lmao: 

• USA Contributing Member

I'm growing tired with government.  Shit like this just shows the lack of interest in the guy shoveling dirt and the greed the typical politician has when they "have power".

Being to the extreme on ether end of politics says your an asshole, the middle needs to push for leadership that truly represents them, get them in the race, ignore the media and put this group in the white house.  What a waste of lives, money, time, and everything else the last 3 years have been.  The 4 before it weren't that great either.

France had guillotines, Russia lined them up in front of a hole..... I'll go for a civilized way as long as they are out of office with no way to influence those that take their place.     

55 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I'm growing tired with government.  Shit like this just shows the lack of interest in the guy shoveling dirt and the greed the typical politician has when they "have power".

Being to the extreme on ether end of politics says your an asshole, the middle needs to push for leadership that truly represents them, get them in the race, ignore the media and put this group in the white house.  What a waste of lives, money, time, and everything else the last 3 years have been.  The 4 before it weren't that great either.

France had guillotines, Russia lined them up in front of a hole..... I'll go for a civilized way as long as they are out of office with no way to influence those that take their place.     

They only way this is going away is when these political fucks from the 80's and 90's start dying.  They are all holding grudges from the Clinton years going forward.  They are all connected in some way and are just out to get each other using taxpayer dollars.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They only way this is going away is when these political fucks from the 80's and 90's start dying.  They are all holding grudges from the Clinton years going forward.  They are all connected in some way and are just out to get each other using taxpayer dollars.

Gaetz, MTG, AOC, Schiff etc., they're the new breed of politicians that need to be shown the door with a boot to the ass.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Gaetz, MTG, AOC, Schiff etc., they're the new breed of politicians that need to be shown the door with a boot to the ass.

Nice broad brush.  :lol:  Still protecting your Repug roots at the expense of all non white males.  

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nice broad brush.  :lol:  Still protecting your Repug roots at the expense of all non white males.  

do you start out your mornings with drinking, smoking pot or just sniffing glue?

• Haha 2

Already scared that Florida isn't NY...the dems developed a backup plan.

The jury pool won't be as friendly as a NY grand jury. I see a full not guilty or hung jury. Such a waste of time and harmful to our country. 

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Such a waste of time and harmful to our country. 

Yup, had he not taken the documents he did, or showed them to people he did, or returned them when he requested to do so rather than what he did... we probably wouldn't be having this harmful mess of his to our country. 

Make no mistake, this particular mess is all on Trump.

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yup, had he not taken the documents he did, or showed them to people he did, or returned them when he requested to do so rather than what he did... we probably wouldn't be having this harmful mess of his to our country. 

Make no mistake, this particular mess is all on Trump.

While I agree Trump had docs he shouldn't have...the one sided justice is what's ripping the country apart.  It is 100% political others have not been held to the same standard. 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

While I agree Trump had docs he shouldn't have...the one sided justice is what's ripping the country apart.  It is 100% political others have not been held to the same standard. 

Yet... 

If Biden and Pence, or anyone else is guilty... let's have a trial and get on with it.

I don't necessarily agree it's 100% political, but it's been 111% politicized.  Trump has been on TV more than Biden since 2021

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did he show classified or secret documents he transported from Florida to people who had no security clearance to see said documents while in New Jersey when he was out of office?   

seems like a very simple question doesn't it?  

how about trying to stick to the law and the evidence rather than opinions and feelings on this particular aspect of the 'witch hunt'?

Don’t act like you are a constitutional scholar, and can interpret the law, or in this case for multiple laws. Your questions are irrelevant, you didn’t even listen to the video did you?

44 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Already scared that Florida isn't NY...the dems developed a backup plan.

The jury pool won't be as friendly as a NY grand jury. I see a full not guilty or hung jury. Such a waste of time and harmful to our country. 

Jack is playing 3D chess and Repugs are playing with lies and misinformation.  Orange man have a good defense team assembled yet?  Besides the unqualified judge :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Don’t act like you are a constitutional scholar, and can interpret the law, or in this case for multiple laws. Your questions are irrelevant, you didn’t even listen to the video did you?

I discern Jack Smith took care that :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Reality bud :thumbsup:

your reality of me is incorrect...

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

never claimed to be did I?

did you read the article in post one of this thread?  

are my questions irrelevant... or just inconvenient?   if Trump broke the law or laws which he enhanced then where's the issue? 

the hypocrisy reigns supreme... 9_9 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what about this... 

what about that... 

why is it almost always a what about when it comes to Trump? 

You keep believing yesterdays Repug party is going to re-emerge :lol:  Orange man has shown Repugs to be what many always knew - a party of ignorant, weak, white, bigots.  He provided an Avenue for your parties hatred and ignorance to surface.  Hence their reliance on misinformation and lies.  You’ve removed yourself from the MAGAt cult but have not recognized the repugnant nature of Repugs today.  You might see the light when their policies personally have a negative or deadly affect on you or your loved ones.