Check your account email address ×

liberal hearts breaking everywhere

• Gold Member

Trump ends US tax payer funding for the Michelle Obama's school for girls in third world country that don't read good.

Truely upsetting that we don't have to pay for this anymore!!!!

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We need to make more bombs to kill the dark men, women and children we cant see from here.

Good thing Obama put a stop to that!

:lol: 

41 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hopefully he can find some more pressing things to cut , wouldn't have bothered me one bit if this one got left alone

But if he cuts enough of this stuff he can increase the military budget and still save money, believe me!!! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We need to make more bombs to kill the dark men, women and children we cant see from here.

Now you're concerned? 

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Owned .  :lol:

At least they will be semi-literate dead dark skin people.

....with voting privileges still intact!   Just gotta get them here....or do we?  Hint, hint...wink...wink!

Image result for head of democratic party perez and ellison

Maincat's biggest fear....... Trump announces, You are at war and as such sacrifice must be made, all federal pensions will be cancelled and the elderly will now be sent to the Korean Front.

27 minutes ago, Boered said:

Maincat's biggest fear....... Trump announces, You are at war and as such sacrifice must be made, all federal pensions will be cancelled and the elderly will now be sent to the Korean Front.

He can just claim he has heel spurs, worked for Trump. 

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He can just claim he has heel spurs, worked for Trump. 

Nope, Trump knows that excuse is invalid and has decided to send them all, even those in long term care.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

and the last time u saw anything but white bread roaming the streets of your town in Maine was when ?

we in MN will be more than happy to send u a batch of America hatting Somali people to suck of your system . hell I will lease the bus my self just to help your town become the multicultural melting pot u think u want it to be   

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

remind us who was in power when that evil MOAB was shipped to the desert ? remind us who hold the record for most drone strikes

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

....with voting privileges still intact!   Just gotta get them here....or do we?  Hint, hint...wink...wink!

Image result for head of democratic party perez and ellison

He looks really happy, he is not standing behind the podium.  :lol:

Just now, Cold War said:

The 2nd lieutenant co-chair deputy vice director of sharing on the board of everybody is a winner Democratic Party, twice removed.

This shit has to be a joke. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

oh I pray they run his ass . he has a real nice pile of published stuff under his pen name that only the most leftist kooks will relate to . oh run Ellison

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh I pray they run his ass . he has a real nice pile of published stuff under his pen name that only the most leftist kooks will relate to . oh run Ellison

They have done a hell of a job getting total obedience from the black man, and giving nothing in return. I think it is all coming to a head.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh, the guy is a first class lying black panther obstructionist wanna be.  COMPLETE HACK!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

They have done a hell of a job getting total obedience from the black man, and giving nothing in return. I think it is all coming to a head.

Yep.