Check your account email address ×

Chris Christie town hall

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm considering sending him money, and continuing this thread until the bitter demise of either. 

Trump = GOAT :roflcrying: 

if your gauge includes the most indictments, the highest underling turnover ratio, and failed first attempt at a coup as potus... then sure . . . he's the GOAT crackhead.

SelfassuredCourageousBlackrhino-small.gif.8cdb96c7962b3a5de4dbd391b8c96616.gif

You do realize the feds hyped up your scary insurrection and let/ told people to go in correct ? or you still think that is a conspiracy? . :read:

Also the indictments , the ones that still havent stuck? Russian collusion? Taxes? You keep talking turnover rate who cares ? Jesus dude lots of shit to bash Trump about and you pick those :lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You do realize the feds hyped up your scary insurrection and let/ told people to go in correct ? or you still think that is a conspiracy? . :read:

Also the indictments , the ones that still havent stuck? Russian collusion? Taxes? You keep talking turnover rate who cares ? Jesus dude lots of shit to bash Trump about and you pick those :lol:

Nah..... He's just another one that sucks up every left narrative. 

I mean really, we saw what actually went down and took place with Carlson's tapes... No wonder why they never wanted to release those.

And the bogus indictments....nuff said.  Double standards two-tier however you want to describe it.   There will be more of those coming from this weaponized administration

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

back read a few thousand of my posts... :roflcrying:

I consider a good day on FS when both Arctic Crusher and Snowrider are attacking me.  

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nah..... He's just another one that sucks up every left narrative. 

I mean really, we saw what actually went down and took place with Carlson's tapes... No wonder why they never wanted to release those.

And the bogus indictments....nuff said.  Double standards two-tier however you want to describe it.   There will be more of those coming from this weaponized administration

Just proves how corrupt this Country's Court process and Laws are. 

If they do this to Trump what do you think they do to the common man?. Thats what these sheep dont get. 

11 hours ago, EvilBird said:

If they do this to Trump what do you think they do to the common man?. Thats what these sheep dont get. 

The common man won't react like a teenage bitch.  He is an embarrassment to our country.  

12 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Poor Deepfaggot.

• Gold Member
On 7/7/2023 at 8:04 AM, Deephaven said:

The common man won't react like a teenage bitch.  He is an embarrassment to our country.  

The common man wont have the funds to fight and will end up in prison. 

As far as embarrassment to our country, Joe Biden says hold my beer .

image.gif.0fc89e311d12e9dd43b3d1eb2df24cc2.gif

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2023 at 6:46 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

he did a great job... :)

I watched it on Cspan last night. 

You are such a fucking faggot dude , holy fuck kill yourself you faggot ass retard. You’re basically Slinger 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are such a fucking faggot dude , holy fuck kill yourself you faggot ass retard. You’re basically Slinger 

how many near traumatic brain injuries have you suffered? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

The common man wont have the funds to fight and will end up in prison. 

As far as embarrassment to our country, Joe Biden says hold my beer .

image.gif.0fc89e311d12e9dd43b3d1eb2df24cc2.gif

Fucking hilarious every time. :lol:Especially when he tries to get up. Couldn’t have happened to a better person. Lmao..

• Haha 1