Check your account email address ×

Election Fraud

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh really?  How big of a large part?  You know this how?  Democrats constantly push for weakening electoral integrity under the bullshit guise of "voter suppression"

Well, how about census - govt issued IDs = part of population who doesn’t have an ID. The math isn’t exactly rocket science.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

They should cancel all ballot locations and go virtual and create a real system to do that.  This antiquated show up in person shit is stupid.  I am legally registered to vote and see zero reason it makes any sense to do it in person 

Well we send out hundreds of millions in fake tax returns....hundreds of millions in fake covid claims....theirs a couple hundred million reasons. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well we send out hundreds of millions in fake tax returns....hundreds of millions in fake covid claims....theirs a couple hundred million reasons. 

:lol:  Totally secure.  Several checks.  You’re a right wing fucking ignorant moron who lacks real information.  Where’s the good?  Produce em’ or S. T. F. U. :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Totally secure.  Several checks.  You’re a right wing fucking ignorant moron who lacks real information.  Where’s the good?  Produce em’ or S. T. F. U. :thumbsup:

Yeah, no fraud at all   :lol:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Well, how about census - govt issued IDs = part of population who doesn’t have an ID. The math isn’t exactly rocket science.

Yeah well lets see it.  Lets see your proof.  What are the #s?  Not interested in your vortex style discussions, so lets try and focus, because i"m not into this all day long vortex style bullshit discussions that are so prevalent here among some.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah well lets see it.  Lets see your proof.  What are the #s?  Not interested in your vortex style discussions, so lets try and focus, because i"m not into this all day long vortex style bullshit discussions that are so prevalent here among some.

10% is a pretty common number from election to election. Each state will be different. I know you were waiting on pins and needles for that, but just look it up yourself. There’s lot of info out there on this.

And what’s with the condescending shit? It’s not an arguable or BS number. Each state has a census of their population of 18 and over, say 50M. If they’ve only issued 45M up to date current IDs - what does that tell you?!? Is that debatable?

And maybe you missed it, but I did mention I have no issue with requiring ID. But if you want to keep at it like we’re on different sides, we can?!? :dunno:

Just now, akvanden said:

10% is a pretty common number from election to election. Each state will be different. I know you were waiting on pins and needles for that, but just look it up yourself. There’s lot of info out there on this.

And what’s with the condescending shit? It’s not an arguable or BS number. Each state has a census of their population of 18 and over, say 50M. If they’ve only issued 45M up to date current IDs - what does that tell you?!? Is that debatable?

And maybe you missed it, but I did mention I have no issue with requiring ID. But if you want to keep at it like we’re on different sides, we can?!? :dunno:

It tells me that 5m has not earned the right to vote.  Maybe I'm condescending, but I'm so sick of the people challenging the Washington swamp being labeled as everything in the book, fascists, threats to Democracy, etc..  If proportionality and logic mattered one wit, you'd realize that Washington is fucking over the country.  In particular, the Democratic party has taken it to a level that will spell the demise of the country if forces don't unite against it.  I know where I stand.  You keep playing Switzerland, I'm fucking over it. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It tells me that 5m has not earned the right to vote.  Maybe I'm condescending, but I'm so sick of the people challenging the Washington swamp being labeled as everything in the book, fascists, threats to Democracy, etc..  If proportionality and logic mattered one wit, you'd realize that Washington is fucking over the country.  In particular, the Democratic party has taken it to a level that will spell the demise of the country if forces don't unite against it.  I know where I stand.  You keep playing Switzerland, I'm fucking over it. 

Ooohhhh….you’re fucking over it ‘eh….what are you going to do about it besides lecturing people here…oh yeah…not a damn thing.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It tells me that 5m has not earned the right to vote.

Spare us the song and dance next time. Just say it from the beginning. If you don’t think they’ve earned it then just start with that.

It’s a great rant you carried on afterwards though. And BTW, I agreed with you at one point in my life, and then I realized that we’re all very similar, and both parties use the same tactics. Thankfully we don’t live in a monarchy like so many believe. Yes, there are lesser evils, but it’s closer than you think. 

:bc:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/11/tax-refund-fraud-to-hit-21-billion-and-theres-little-the-irs-can-do.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/21/criminals-have-stolen-nearly-100-billion-in-covid-relief-funds-secret-service.html

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And your examples of mail in voter fraud….:news:

They send ballots to the same lists....fraud exists both state and federal.

Edited by SkisNH

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

They send ballots to the same lists....fraud exists both state and federal.

Two totally different scenarios.  You’re fucking dumber than dog shit to compare.  :lol:  Actually - you’re too dumb to vote :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Suck on this dumb fuck....

Yo braindead bootlicking greedy fuck….how does this pertains to mail/in voting?  :lol: 

Again - you’re too dumb to vote. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo braindead bootlicking greedy fuck….how does this pertains to mail/in voting?  :lol: 

Again - you’re too dumb to vote. :thumbsup:

187,000 fucking people on the voter rolls that aren't eligible voters you dumb fuck...PA votes have been darn near 50/50 doesn't take many to sway an election...

Mail in voting isn't verified....do you even know the difference between mail in voting and true absentee ballots? Mail in is ripe with fraud and you know it.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

187,000 fucking people on the voter rolls that aren't eligible voters you dumb fuck...PA votes have been darn near 50/50 doesn't take many to sway an election...

Mail in voting isn't verified....do you even know the difference between mail in voting and true absentee ballots? Mail in is ripe with fraud and you know it.

Correct…absentee requires the voter to request a ballot and it’s verified by signature and other ways when returned. Mail in ballots are sent without request and not subject to the same level of verification.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Two totally different scenarios.  You’re fucking dumber than dog shit to compare.  :lol:  Actually - you’re too dumb to vote :thumbsup:

If Democrat voters had to take an IQ test to vote most would not meet the minimum requirement, electing Biden is a perfect example of how stupid you and your ilk are. 

It's sketchy the fact that one side continues to argue for NOT wanting to fix election fraud.  Washington has the ability to do all remote and yet they vote IN PERSON.  If they are not there, their vote doesn't count.  This is what our elected officials do so they don't have issues and yet one side, the democrats, want the voting public to do something different.