Check your account email address ×

Is 'you know who' afraid to debate other republican candidates this time?

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They bring up family when they have nothing.  

Is that like bringing up MSM, CNN, boosters, Ray Epps, and 60 minutes just randomly in a post?

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Had you not told the class about your wife, no one would've known anything. Instead you constantly own the shit out of yourself. :lol:

Don’t forget about his clean energy investments he told us about, while he shits all over clean energy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Is that like bringing up MSM, CNN, boosters, Ray Epps, and 60 minutes just randomly in a post?

Don’t forget about his clean energy investments he told us about, while he shits all over clean energy.

Thanks for proving my point.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Those clean energy investments are holding me back.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  So on topic.  Trump won't debate.

AC " COVID "

For once can you stay on topic and actually have a discussion?  If you want to discuss Covid go make a thread in the Covid forum.  Yes, look for it a while first.  Pathetic.

The other thing you can do is start a thread where you find where I was wrong and you were right.  You can't.  You are fucking idiotic and dumb as fuck.

Of course.:lol:

poor Deepfaggot.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You shit on me constantly for being a painter so quit crying and WGAF about “the last forum” and why I don’t go there other than you.

What you'll never accept is what prompts comments like that, in particular what you said that prompted it.  We all know the truth of why you left.  Because you ran your mouth too many times to too many people and you got gang piled.  Which I don't advocate.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Dude I'm 52 not in my 60's. I retired at 50 just when you got your last silver spoon handed to you. Must have quite the collection by now eh?

Still with the family thing and counting other peoples money.  What does that even mean?  Wtf do you know about what I had handed to me?  On that note, you seem to be implying that I'm envious of you?  I'm pretty sure I'm not envious of you.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

DUMBASS THIS IS CAPS LOCK.

And again, I didn't bring her up you did.  You SUCK at reading comprehension. *note that was not caps lock, but was worth saying louder as it is still an understatement.

As for the wife commentary and sharing a little...

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=wife&author=DriftBusta&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

14 pages :lol:

Wow, kind of creepy.  You searched out how many times I said "wife", even when not even talking about my own?  :lol: 

You only have 3 pages with the same search, with less than half the posts.   Oh, and "as you know, my wife is a lawyer"  Not insecure, not puffing your chest.  :lol: 

Showing results for 'wife' in content posted by Deephaven. - FreedomSledder.com

I really liked the one "My wife can swallow a baseball bat.  i trained her well."  Very Phd like, classy. :lol:  wtf

Still.  You're a super weird dude.  And a hypocrite.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thanks for proving my point.

Which one, you constantly mentioning CNN like you have Tourette’s or you not putting up money where your mouth is? 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Those clean energy investments are holding me back.

:lol:

They’re not holding you back from openly contradicting yourself.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, toslow said:

You sure as fuck don’t come a cross as someone who is very educated 

Well, he is the world traveler. Soon in 2024, we will hear him telling us how much the European countries hate Trump.

Pssst... here's a clue Deephaven, when those countries have been more or less forced to pay their fair share for NATO protection......they may not have a favorable opinion of the guy making them pony up.

God Bless Trump for putting America first:thumbsup:.....

1684634193303.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

guy who religiously cites conspiracy theory poppycock from twitter says... 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes he's gullible.  

wait, did you quit twitter?  

maybe I need to kick that thread back up?   :dunno:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...